Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:00 am
i love to get black roses and random little things like nightmare before christamas dolls and stuffed jacks and s**t like that ....but i do like some romance like walks on the beach at night and going to the gravyard and all that but with me i really don't need gifts and things all i really want is to spend time with the one i love .... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:27 am
To me, love isnt based on gifts.
Sure, they're signs of affection, but Id much rather show that affection by biting her neck.  

Demi Veritaz

Royoka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:10 am
Love and I just don't mix. It's like cooking oil and water.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:38 am
I think that I just got lucky, that the person that I found has the same sense of taste as me. And as far as gifts go, he normally has me pick it out then he buys it and gives it to me. Like the black cat that I got (not on gaia) but it was adorable, and now it's on my bed when i'm not there. If he does get me something without me, he just normally gets a book, cause I read...a lot.  

Krys_Night

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:35 am
My boyfriend really brings out my romantic side... I dunno why but I say some pretty weird, cute things around him. We also like to bite each other... haha. My inner vampire gets some love too. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:29 pm
As far as gifts go...I think it pretty much depends on the person. Not all gothic couples can be classified exactly the same way.
I mean I appreciate just about anything my boy gives me, whether it's more gothic or not.
Like most gothic couples though we do tend to enjoy the biting, and kisses on one's neck can't be forgotten either..hehe. Oh, and drinking each other's blood is also good fun for us.  

jessi exstasi

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:42 pm
goth in itself is romanitc.

it really all just depends, i suppose. i do find red roses to be romantic.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:05 pm
I don't expect to recieve presents in a relationship (but lovers usually give me things anyways...), however, in terms of things I'd love to get, a single blood-red rose would simply delight me, as would a little peice of dark chocolate or an antique book.

As for dates, just being with my love usually makes me happy (though right now I'm taking a break from relationships, as I've spent the past year dancing from one loveless relationship to the next, and now all I disire is true love...). However, an ideal night would be to sit in front of a blazing fire (or at least in a candlelit room), snuggling together and reading classical literature to one another inbetween kisses and sips of tea or wine.

I never 'officially' dated another goth, though my last relationship was an unoffical one with a gothy boy. In terms of dates, our interests were quite different... he liked the mall and the movies(I personally hate the mall...), whereas I preferred museums and live theater.

However, presently I'm just happy being single. I'm just contented to settle down and wait until somone truly worthwhile comes along.  

DreamerSpirit

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:58 am
My girlfriend and I aren't exactly goths, but we both like goth rock, so sometimes we dress up and go out for Goth Nights to random places in our town. It's fun, and we make fun of the people who stare at us razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:51 am
I am considered Goth, but my fiance isn't, though I think he would have been if he had grown up somewhere other than Nunavut(Canadian Arctic)... He's Eskimo ^_^

I donno if we do gothic things.. I don't think so. We've gone to a Rob Zombie concert which was great, browsed art shows and I love dining out(We are both cooks so we rarely make food for ourselves), going to the movies and simply exploring the city we live in. I still want to drag him to the cemetary, but we don't have time normally.. Right now though, I am happy enough waking up next to him every morning.  

VividGreenDawn

Neo-Silicate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:05 pm
Why bother going to such extremes to show your love in such ridiculous manners?

Love is love, if youre one to beleive in it.

Whether the roses be dried or bound with life, it means the same thing.

For me, Its no item or object or specific moment that signifies the love. Its the little things that coem across without a seconds thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:32 pm
A kiss is nice...a bite is better.
Roses are nice...but blood is more personal.
As a gift...I give my slave my body to enjoy whenever she convinces me...or behaves twisted

Fux this account

x_xTiffax_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:53 pm
I know a nice way to have fun with sex. If you like a vampire it was fun. You cut youself and then you wall your making love you suck on each others blood.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff