Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
breaking dawn theories? *****contains spoilers***** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is Bella going to become a vampire in breaking dawn?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 78 ]
no, Edward and Bella wil nvr work she should just stay with jacob
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
no, Edward and Bella aren't getting married in this book something will prevent it!
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 103

La Beaute

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:49 pm
Selene serenity star
Okay here's my theory on breaking dawn. I think that breaking dawn is going to focus more on Jacob at this point. Because if you remember the epiloge or the very last bit of eclipse, you'll notice that it switch's from being bella's story to being jacobs story. Maybe he'll imprint on someone else...because remember Jacobs 16 so he is young and stupid and probably dosn't know what he wants at this point.

((If your 16 and take offense..I appologise, but trust me if you think your in love right now...give it a couple months or a year...trust me on this))

I believe that bella will be transformed at the end. But it would be interesting if jacob crashed the wedding.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I take no offense, though I'm
17 I dated my current boyfriend
at 16 and we've gone past a year.
I know some people just do it
because of lust. But not every young
relationship is at ruin. Just saying.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm
dirt bike girl
I thought this was going to be the last one in the seris but maybe I am wron. I just know that she is going to start with edwards series after so I am still happy.

I heard that Braking Dawn is the last written in Bella's perspective; in other words, there could (mostly likely) be other books, just told by someone else. Think Midnight Sun.  

flutterby123

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:39 pm
I really hope everything turns out OK, like B & E get married and she becomes a vampy and they live happily ever after. But knowing Stephenie, something will definitly happen and I know it will definitly surprise us all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 am
Koneko Tsukino
My friend Mara came up with an EXCELLENT theory, and I couldn't agree with her more:
Alice made the comment to Bella towards the end of Eclispe that the reason a lot of powers didn't effect her was because they all had to deal with the mind and they couldn't get into hers. So perhaps when Edward bites her, she won't become a vampire, since the bite can't alter her state of mind. But she WILL become immortal, and thus she can still stay friends with Jacob and everyone.

Also, what are everyones theories about Bella being able to get pregnant? I can't help myself: I want her to have a baby!

That is a great idea to think about. I had my own thoughts on the baby issue. Edward wants her to experience everythin she would have in her human life before he changes her and a baby seems to be the only thing left. Since her parents will have to think that she is dead maybe the baby then has to be left with Renee and Charlie as its guardians. Then to top it all off, and this is a long shot because she would have a vampire Dad, but it could be a little girl and Jacob could imprint on her and keep his part of Bella that loves him back. This sounds like it could work but I may just be trying to please everyone lol  

Loobear

Loobear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:24 am
La Beaute
Selene serenity star
Okay here's my theory on breaking dawn. I think that breaking dawn is going to focus more on Jacob at this point. Because if you remember the epiloge or the very last bit of eclipse, you'll notice that it switch's from being bella's story to being jacobs story. Maybe he'll imprint on someone else...because remember Jacobs 16 so he is young and stupid and probably dosn't know what he wants at this point.

((If your 16 and take offense..I appologise, but trust me if you think your in love right now...give it a couple months or a year...trust me on this))

I believe that bella will be transformed at the end. But it would be interesting if jacob crashed the wedding.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I take no offense, though I'm
17 I dated my current boyfriend
at 16 and we've gone past a year.
I know some people just do it
because of lust. But not every young
relationship is at ruin. Just saying.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was 16 when I got with my boyfriend and now im 19 and we'r still together so I think it depends on the couple because everyone is different. Stephenie Meyer has said that Breaking Dawn is still going to be from Bella's point of view but I agree that Jacob wil play a big part in whether or not she becomes a vampire (i soooo hope she does!)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:31 am
x~ Reyna ~x
Koneko Tsukino
My friend Mara came up with an EXCELLENT theory, and I couldn't agree with her more:
Alice made the comment to Bella towards the end of Eclispe that the reason a lot of powers didn't effect her was because they all had to deal with the mind and they couldn't get into hers. So perhaps when Edward bites her, she won't become a vampire, since the bite can't alter her state of mind. But she WILL become immortal, and thus she can still stay friends with Jacob and everyone.

Also, what are everyones theories about Bella being able to get pregnant? I can't help myself: I want her to have a baby!

Interesting theory, but I don't think that it's right. Vampire venom heals the body, then stops the heart when the transformation is complet. The only thing that has to do with the mind would be the instincts and the extra powers.

And I don't think that it's possible for her to get pregnant. Especily if she going to get turned into a vampire soon after her marage. And I don't think that vamps can get pregnant. Or Rosalie wouldn't have been talking about how everything she wanted in life ended.

But no, seriously, what's going to happen when Bella's a vampire and she can't stand the smell of blood? Well, I guess she can't pass out if she's a vampire. I don't think that passing out is possible if you can't even sleep.

I think that Bella's disgust with the smell of blood will help Edward to control her when she is a new born vampire. She would still crave it but not as much because once she gets close to it she would be repelled by the part of her mind that is still human. I also think that her power will be to hang on to that part of her mind which prevents her from been affected by people like Jane and maybe develop it to protect those around her.  

Loobear

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 pm
Well, from what it sounds like this is going to be the last book in the Saga. I know that there's going to be Midnight Sun and all, but as for the story from Bella's perspective, I think that this will be the last.

I really hope that a certain wearwolf doesn't crash the party.

But I do think that she'll Change and have some awsome powers. I'm thinking that they might turn out to be something that nullifyes other Vamp powers, since she already seems to do that with the mind people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:18 pm
LiM3 TAFFY
If you've read my theories, you'd see that I believe that Edward will bite Jacob.

Bella's dreams are like visions in a way. Example, when she dreamed she was in the woods and Edward was far far away from her, it was parallel to New Moon. So her other dream must be parallel to Breaking Dawn.

'I opened my eyes in a familiar place. Aware in some corner of my consciousness that I was dreaming, I recognized the green light of the forest...but then Jacob Black was there, tugging on my hand, pulling me back toward the blackest part of the forest...But Jacob let go of my hand and yelped, suddenly shaking, falling to the dim forest floor. He twitched to the ground as I watched in horror...In his place was a large red-brown wolf with black eyes...low growls issuing between his exposed fangs...And then Edward stepped out from the trees, his skin faintly glowing, his eyes black and dangerous. He held up one hand and beckoned me to him...The wolf launched himself across the space between me and the vampire, fangs aiming for the jugular.'
-Twilight, First Paperback Edition, September 2006, page 131

I believe that this is a parallel to Breaking Dawn, because it wasn't parallel to Eclipse at all.
So, this is relative to me believing that Edward bites Jacob.

My other theory is this:
Jacob tells Charlie that Edward is a vampire. And as Charlie rushes to the rescue, he comes upon Edward trying to change Bella.

Charlie, being the type of father that he is, will forbid Bella to see Edward. Therefore, Bells is put on house arrest. Now that another mortal knows their secret, things get hard for the Cullens. Edward comes to tell Bella that they are moving again, to Denali, with Tanya's clan. Unwilling to make the situation like it did in New Moon, Bella makes Edward promise that he will come back for her. Edward complies, and leaves.

Jake takes this as his cue, and tries to get Bella to change her mind, but Bella refuses to listen to him and blames him for making the Cullens leave. Later, she will regret this, because the bratty werewolf runs off again, this time, getting himself in trouble.

Meanwhile, in Denali, Alice Cullen realizes that Bella had has disappeared and tells Edward this. Edward tracks Bella down, and Bella tells him that she has a feeling that Jake isn't safe wherever he is, and it somehow involves the Volturi. Edward agrees to help her, and the two go off in search for Jake.

Either way, there has to be a conflict, not just changed into an immortal, then happily ever after. That would be absolute bullcrap.

This dream was pralude to what Bella knew subcunciosly.
1) That Edward was a Vamp
2) That she had very strong feeling for him. She tried to protect him from the wolf in her dream.
3) A pralude to Jacob being a wearwolf.

As for other things, I feel that Bella is going to go through the Change and that perhaps, the Volturi might end up declaring war on the Cullens. (Edward did see into there minds and also mentioned in Eclipse that the Volturi wouldn't have minded if some of the Cullens died during the fight.)

So, perhaps this will lead to another battle in which the Pack and the Clan will team up and in doing so, the Cullens might find themselves as the new Volturi.

As for Bella not liking the scent of blood, this might make things easier for her after the Change. This is only my out look on the book by how it has gone thus far. But I know that Mrs.Meyer is going to include some surpises for use. ^^  

HoshiOdessa

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:21 am
Loobear
x~ Reyna ~x
Koneko Tsukino

Interesting theory, but I don't think that it's right. Vampire venom heals the body, then stops the heart when the transformation is complet. The only thing that has to do with the mind would be the instincts and the extra powers.

And I don't think that it's possible for her to get pregnant. Especily if she going to get turned into a vampire soon after her marage. And I don't think that vamps can get pregnant. Or Rosalie wouldn't have been talking about how everything she wanted in life ended.

But no, seriously, what's going to happen when Bella's a vampire and she can't stand the smell of blood? Well, I guess she can't pass out if she's a vampire. I don't think that passing out is possible if you can't even sleep.

I think that Bella's disgust with the smell of blood will help Edward to control her when she is a new born vampire. She would still crave it but not as much because once she gets close to it she would be repelled by the part of her mind that is still human. I also think that her power will be to hang on to that part of her mind which prevents her from been affected by people like Jane and maybe develop it to protect those around her.

hmmm... that's a really interesting theory... it'll be interesting to see what stephenie does. yeah, i think edward and bella will end up together, but something has to complicate either the wedding or her turning into a vampire. as for the babies... that really isn't possible unless bella cheats on edward, which i highly doubt she will  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:47 pm
i think jacob is going to come back and go agro.
he will stop at NOTHING to keep bella human, even if it means her dying.
cos he even said he'd rather her be dead than a vampire.
maybe he'll kidnap her or something crazy.  

drea lee

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:14 am
drea lee
i think jacob is going to come back and go agro.
he will stop at NOTHING to keep bella human, even if it means her dying.
cos he even said he'd rather her be dead than a vampire.
maybe he'll kidnap her or something crazy.

I don't think Jacob wants Bella to die. Remember in Eclipse how Jake was asking Edward what it was like to lose Bella, because when she turned into a vampire that's how it would feel like.Probably meaning he was getting ready for it.
And he also told Bella if his brothers were going to go after her, he'd hamstring them.

Plus when Jake said that to Bella he instantly regretted it, he even would've traded back the lifetime of servitude.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm
I think that bella will b turned into a vampire! i just know it. plus jacob might crash the wedding. i just cant wait to find out if im right or not! biggrin rofl surprised whee smile xd razz blaugh 4laugh  

BrygetCaese

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:00 pm
OMG Koneko Tsukino I totaly agree with you and ur friend. That might also help with the fact that she can't stand blood. And i want her to have babys too. biggrin OMG who knows what's gona happen as long as it's good and Bella is happy. Who ever it was that said their mom thought Jake would imprint on Renee is crazy!!!!!!!!! That's soooooooooo nasty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Koneko Tsukino

For me, that would suck a**. Sorry, it's a great theory and all, but I would be so disappointed and burn my copy of Breaking Dawn.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces