Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
They think twilight and the series is Satanic! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and the series; Satanic?
  wtf...nop!
  ill go satanic for edward *lol not my point*
  "i worship thy vampires"
View Results

mascaracachimba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:13 pm
mizzshy
mascaracachimba
Artemis Cullen vampyre
mascaracachimba
Artemis Cullen vampyre

Yes we can all be happy in Hell. This sounds like something I would say.
Anyway I'm Wiccan so I get this crap all the time. My mom freaked out when I told her that I was becoming Wiccan.

woah...wiccan?..kewl, me im christian, but stuff like that are purely interesting.im weird...for example..favorite historic figure..Hitler, Hammurabi...
anyways its all about respect and tolerance! people forget that these days

they sure do anyway Iget more crap than anyway because along with being Wiccan my parents are lesbian
what do Icare?

oh dont get me started, its frustrating stressed how people jugde other people beacuse of there backgrounds! its just as stupid as saying twilight is satanic, they have no right to judge
only god can judge you, even god isnt or may not be part of your religion
it pisses me off when ppl pick on other ppl beacuse tehy THINK there better than them, ive been picked on, but id never do it to another person its wrongm, why would i cause the same pain toward another person
everything, being gay, practicing another religion, being a dif race is part of who you are,and being labbled as something, stressed ...

its as stupid as..
a-"hey whats your fav. color" 3nodding
b-"Blue" 4laugh
a-"blue, scream what the ********.. your not my friend anymore"*storms off*
b-.....wft? stare

User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

LOL, my friend is from Russia and apparently there, blue is the colour of homosexuality... So when we all had to come to school in blue for some charity thing, she got a little freaked out... xD

Sorry, random little post from me lol...

Quote:
See, this is why I love being athiest

And I'm agnostic... Before this I was kind of counting on Limbo, but I think I can safely now say that I am screwed... xD

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

random shure, but funny!!
i would have never known  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 pm
mizzshy
There's no escape now...
---

Pfft. Screw them, if you don't mind my saying so.

They're not the ones reading it.

So they won't be the ones going to Hell if they are right.

If they are right, they can sit on their clouds in Heaven, laughing at us.

Meanwhile we can all be happy in Hell with our books.

Sorted.

^_^

---
... No mercy no more,
xd  

SamuraiArren

Loveless in the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:16 pm
Does it realy matter? We all love the books anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:48 pm
Twilight is NOT Satanic!  

VampireBond

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:51 pm
I bet he hasn't even read the books....I have no problem with religion, but if you're against something, know what you're talking about.....
And where does he get off tell you're parents what you should and shouldn't be about to see?
If I were you, I'd be raising hell asking him what the f*ck his problem is...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:59 pm
that whole thing is completely mental! i mean they actually go into religion slightly and they actually don't even discuss satan at all! it's like how they said that Harry Potter was pushing Wicca, and (although some things are historically accurate for wicca) it isn't based off it at all. the writer is CHRISTIAN! but i guess people are going to believe what they want and go to any means to do it. although it saddens me very greatly.

and i know what it's like to be ridiculed like that. being Wiccan i get such things all the time although i don't even believe in Satan...  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:01 pm
SamuraiArren
mizzshy
There's no escape now...
---

Sorted.

^_^

---
... No mercy no more,
xd

I have to say i totally agree, and such a Lovely way to put it! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:40 pm
That's so stupid! I hate it when anybody labels fantasy books as satanic... THEY'RE BOOKS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE NOT REAL! stressed  

penandpaper67

-EmO_-_cOOkIE-_-qUEEn-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:39 pm
xxcelestialstarxx
My parents aren't too fond of vampires... they know I have an obsession with the Twilight series, but no idea what the books are about. I don't know how I'm gonna go see the movie when it comes out...

But that is just stupid.. I take religion too, but my teacher wouldn't say something like that. The book is fantastic and well written no matter what anyone says.

my parents are the same
if they knew how obsessed i was with the books they'd think i was crazy[and im pretty sure they might already cause i read any vampire/demon book i can get my hands on]

but yea like u said thats just stupid!!>.>
who the hell does he think he is!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:59 am
mascaracachimba
wtf?
my religion teacher( yeah i said it, i take religion *puerto rico-private catholic school*) started to talk about the goldan compass and shiat about being it bad and stuff and we should see it(they actually made a memo for parents to not let them see the movie)
and after that he actually said that twilight and the whole series is full with subliminal messeges, and its satanic and s**t; that stephenie meyer is controling our a**; and then he trashed the rocker!! wtf?? are you kidding me

who the hell does he think he is? hes always looking for the bad stuff; eventually your gonna find it

u guys are lucky; you dont take religion stressed

Omigosh! That sounds terrible! I would never judge a book by it's topic. I'd just judge it by it's complex plot, detail, and whether it swears or not! (Ever read: Hacking Harvard...?)

That really scares me.  

teenroses

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 am
Joys of being at a public school. No religion there; except the prayer club, but that's optional.

My friend's Christian and she read the Twilight series, and she said nothing about it being satanic or anything. *shrugs*

Personally, I think it's just people trying to control us by telling us what we can and cannot read/see/do/etc. But then, where's the fun in that?

We're all free people.

I can't remember the quote now... something along the lines of, "If I going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly." There, something like that.

Now, I'll go back to Bleach, thank you very much. Yay for death gods!

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:54 pm
mizzshy
mascaracachimba
mizzshy
There's no escape now...
---

Sorted.

^_^

---
... No mercy no more,

thats funny...I guess ill see all of you in HELL!!!

*high fives*

I'll set up a nice reading corner... Full of Harry Potter and His Dark Materials and Twilight...

And we can all laugh at the losers in Heaven who never appreciated good literature... ^_^

And I shall join you! *hugs copy of Eclipes* Hell might be fun...  

SavoringYourBlood

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:38 pm
mascaracachimba
wtf?
my religion teacher( yeah i said it, i take religion *puerto rico-private catholic school*) started to talk about the goldan compass and shiat about being it bad and stuff and we should see it(they actually made a memo for parents to not let them see the movie)
and after that he actually said that twilight and the whole series is full with subliminal messeges, and its satanic and s**t; that stephenie meyer is controling our a**; and then he trashed the rocker!! wtf?? are you kidding me

who the hell does he think he is? hes always looking for the bad stuff; eventually your gonna find it

u guys are lucky; you dont take religion stressed
q mala suerte loka, soy de PR too so entiendo tu punto, you know, most people in the island are like that, ignorance is eating away at our society. crying

and I guess I see were he gets off saying it's satanic, vampires are usually devil related (historically speaking), y la iglesia catolica remains unchanged by new ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:23 am
that is totally screwed up!!  

music_gal428

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:44 am
than im evil because theres no qway id ever give up my books, evil or not!
i love twilight and horror books and i also love god. i dont see a problem  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces