Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:53 pm
-Darth Oreo-
apologizes for outburst, just trying to sell the thing.

"Oh that's excusable... But next time may I say it's more effective to use your signature for that?"

OrangeJ
"wow 4 wings i had 2 but one was cut off during the war so i travel but teleportation now a days." he looked blankly at ars for a while as if looking into space.

"ars how long have you been growing thoughs wings? or are you a pure blood vampire that has never been a human."

Ars laughs for a while before being able to answer. "So you don't know? I thought I was ill spoken enough, but maybe I'm being pretty spared nowadays." She thought for a second and took that mythic hair from her head so OrangeJ could see her head wings better. "Neither of them, my friend. My father was once a purebreed vampire, if that even exists, actually I never met him. My mother was a succubus, those female demons that traverse the world of dreams devouring the souls of men. It seems I got the best from both species, but my bloodthirst is a bit too much... When I'm too low on blood I can't really think straight and don't differ humans from vampires or anything else really... I'm pretty ill difamated for that. Oh well, at least I was taught not to care much." Ars put her wig back into place and thought if she should speak more about it. "By the way that's why I can change genders, it's not like I was born as any of them."  
Eisoji
OrangeJ
well changing the subject...have you been in vinces? i always want to go there and ride the boats around. i think i'll do that after the ball.
"I'm afraid I haven't. I do like boats though. Maybe I'll go sometime."

dare i ask would you like to visit vince with me? i'd love your company  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

Deadly nodded once to Jake and then tentatively dipped herself a glass of blood.
She took one sip, and then grimaced.
Cold, of course.
She never could get used to it that way.

Craving something warm she glided over to the tray of pizza bites in Darth's hand and took one, popping it into her mouth.
"Mmm, delicious Darth."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:54 pm
What time zones are we in?
I'm in eastern, I want to know because I can't stay up until 3 for Californians.  

-Darth Oreo-

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:57 pm
I'm pacific myself. A Nevadan. I'll be up for many hours now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:58 pm
OrangeJ
Eisoji
"That might be fun. I'd be happy to join you."

Eisoji

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:00 pm
Eisoji
I'm pacific myself. A Nevadan. I'll be up for many hours now.

So I suppose it's seven for you then? Too bad, I'll be up no later than 10 for you, if that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:00 pm
Ars Arcana
-Darth Oreo-
apologizes for outburst, just trying to sell the thing.

"Oh that's excusable... But next time may I say it's more effective to use your signature for that?"

OrangeJ
"wow 4 wings i had 2 but one was cut off during the war so i travel but teleportation now a days." he looked blankly at ars for a while as if looking into space.

"ars how long have you been growing thoughs wings? or are you a pure blood vampire that has never been a human."

Ars laughs for a while before being able to answer. "So you don't know? I thought I was ill spoken enough, but maybe I'm being pretty spared nowadays." She thought for a second and took that mythic hair from her head so OrangeJ could see her head wings better. "Neither of them, my friend. My father was once a purebreed vampire, if that even exists, actually I never met him. My mother was a succubus, those female demons that traverse the world of dreams devouring the souls of men. It seems I got the best from both species, but my bloodthirst is a bit too much... When I'm too low on blood I can't really think straight and don't differ humans from vampires or anything else really... I'm pretty ill difamated for that. Oh well, at least I was taught not to care much." Ars put her wig back into place and thought if she should speak more about it. "By the way that's why I can change genders, it's not like I was born as any of them."

completely intresting! that is. i'd try that but i might now make it back to being a male. any that would take every ounce of magic i have left in my body... so you're able to drink vampire blood with out getting poisened? i tryed once and nearly died. could'nt move for days. well you know more on this matter then me most likely because some demons are able to stop time or even slow it.  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:01 pm
OOC: I'm not really in any time zone. With my insomnia I'm up at all hours anyway. I was on Germany time for awhile right after one of my best friends shipped out there. I have a couple weeks off work so I've just been up all night and sleeping into the afternoon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:01 pm
Eisoji
OrangeJ
Eisoji
"That might be fun. I'd be happy to join you."

thanks. that will be my new years gift from me to you teleporting you to vince.

OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:02 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
OOC: I'm not really in any time zone. With my insomnia I'm up at all hours anyway. I was on Germany time for awhile right after one of my best friends shipped out there. I have a couple weeks off work so I've just been up all night and sleeping into the afternoon.

you were on Russian time and lived where?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:03 pm
-Darth Oreo-
So I suppose it's seven for you then? Too bad, I'll be up no later than 10 for you, if that.
Yes. It's 7:01 right now. I'll be up until 1 or later actually. I have to meet someone online around 9 and we always talk for hours.  

Eisoji

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:04 pm
Eisoji
-Darth Oreo-
Yes. It's 7:01 right now. I'll be up until 1 or later actually. I have to meet someone online around 9 and we always talk for hours.

well 10 for you is one for me  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:04 pm
-Darth Oreo-
What time zones are we in?
I'm in eastern, I want to know because I can't stay up until 3 for Californians.

west Coast U.S 7:05  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:05 pm
-Darth Oreo-

you were on Russian time and lived where?

Not sure how Russia made it in there....
And I'm not telling where I live =D

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces