Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:49 pm
*nudge, nudge* er, diva is kinda, dead (im pretty sure i said lolz)
but u can be an encarnatio or something of her lolz.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:56 pm
Name: Kayle(or kay for short)
image: User Image
Weapons/Power: Can control most species with her guitar, she sings along most of the time, even though her voice has no affect. She can manipulate fire and ice. skilled as a swordsman
Bio: Haji is her chevalier and she is in the city right now, to knowing what she is or really who she is, only that haji was with her when she opened her eyes.
Species: chyropteran(sp?)
Attitude: a little on the quiet side except to haji (she has a slight crush but nothing major) when she's angry i suggest u leave ^^, if she knows you though, she can be talkative, she likes to hum and sing, on her spare time she likes to go out places or write music. She can paint very well but hasnt discovered it yet due to the loss of memory, from a fall.  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:58 pm
Intently playing along with Kayle's song, expertly capturing the tune. Focusing on lower notes, his cello complements her high singing voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:58 pm
kayl: as the song ended i felt as if i was suffocated my all my thoughts.
i went out to the back, looked down a couple of stories and didngt care who saw. i got onto the railing and jumped, yhinking to myself as i floated through the sky. i neared the bottom and made myself a landing post of ice, i landed on my feet. i twirled my fingers gracefully in a cirlce and this ice turned into a flying saucer shaped thing, i moved it back into the air, a litle above the apartment this time, up in the sky. No enemies knowing of me came near this time of year, when the snow was out, knowing the power i had over ice and firfe, to very different elements. i sat thjere for a moment lost in my thoughts.  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Haji finished with kayle. However, he said "right" and waited a moment after she jumped from the balcony. Without looking at the girl in the room (what is it with us and your name?!) he walked onto the balcony and jumped down landing beside kayle. He landed in a kneeling position, like a knight being well knighted. Then he stood and facing her said "You can't do things like that in public...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:19 pm
kayl: and why..............because people dont except people like us....i seems lik everyday we save lives, then have to crawl back in the shadows...*sighs* but i gues theres no changing it.......anyways, im sorry...i didnt mean to make you worry haji. do you ever wish you could just fly away from all the evil in the world sometimes? *looks up at him*  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:56 pm
"Though I can fly, I'm not the one who decides where I go. For now, that choice is yours." ((thats somewhat comical, in addition to Haji the hypocrite jumping out of a window to tell someone not to jump out a window....)) "Also...I only meant you will draw too much attention. Saving people should be done discretly when we are slightly supernatural...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 am
kayl: "hm....you know, you dont have to be here, i dont want you to feel like some kind of slave..., but to tell you the truth i dont think i ever saw u that way, i always saw you just as...good company ^^" (lmao i didnt notice that, niice XD) "hn, guess ur right about that last part ^^"
*bends over and looks odwn at the people below that are looking up*
"SORRY FOR THE SCARE, WAS JUST TESTING OUT (what to say ><) A NEW GADGET, FIND IT IN STORES IN ABOUT 10 YEARS"
people start talking amongst themselves as they walk off.
*sighs* *engulfs one hand in ice and the other in fire* *puts her hands (together, steam comes up* two totally opposing forces, cancelling each other out.....was that how saiya and diva were?.....)
hn? "haji, if you could go back in time to change something what would it be?"  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:27 pm
"I choose to serve...." notices that were inexplicably back on the balcony "..." before realizing Kayle was still asking him questions "Diva caused much chaos in the world and pain for Saya, who decidly helped others at the cost of her own happiness. ...Such a question is pointless." He turned quickly and headed back inside before she could say anything more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:51 pm
kayle: (i should have expected that much after only knowing him fro practically a week now) she sighed and got up, thinking about what he said. she sat there and stood up, as she did she got flashbacks, causing her to close her eyes and her eyes go wide as she looked at them, most of them horrible. the first of the sequence of flashbacks was just a picture, of a women and a man, smiling both of them holding her hands......must be my family, then as she said that she saw them lying in the ground in a pool of blood, a demon looking thing, talking to her, most likly a chevalier. the next thing she saw was her hand, coverd in ice, her blood across the ice and her hand through its body, her eyes stark white (instead of red or blue like saiya and diva's). as she snapped out of it she found herself saying a name she had never heard before, or atleast before the memory loss. "ikusa......" as she heard the name come from her lips, her eyes flashed white then she blacked out, before everything went black, she saw a pair of raven-like wings cover her body. she woke up on the side of a 4 story building. wings coming out of her back.
she sighed, as she got another flashback, her parents, telling her she wasnt normal not even for her kind, she was some kind of cross-breed.....
she heard a strange yet familiar voice screaming in the back of her mind "half-breed" even as she came out of the flashback, she felt the voice, as if it was fading in her mind. she tried to shake it off, making sure no one was around, she flew down into an alleyway, tucker her inwgs in behind her jacket, though uncomfortable for them. she wlaked her hands in her pockets, trying to think of the street the apartment was on. she sighed. "man are they gonna get pissed off at me for running off" she said to herself. she tried thiniing of the street as she walked, some of the streets looking familiar.  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:11 pm
Haji hadn't had time to react.

"Shall we go looking for her then?" (there is someone else in the room right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:35 am
yup the girl that we cant remember her name haha...wait I JUST CHECKEED her name is Sayuri ^^  

Rae-sempai

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:45 am
she sighed. she looked around again, fidgeting with her nails.
"Left?" she said as she looked left and saw an ice skating rink, "or Right" she said looking Right to see an endless maze of more streets and cross roads. she sighed and turned Left, sitting on a bench next to the rink.
(I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO MEMORIZE THE STUPID STREET WE WERE ON!..........o well.....it could be worse) she felt a weird ringing in the back of her head, she shook it off for he moment then just stared at the ice, thinking. She had an idea and checked herself for weapons, unfortunatly, she didnt have any.
Looks like plan B.....She looked aorund to make sure no one was watching her, made ice cover her finger, reflected it off the sun and ice and an angle to make a bright light. (like when u put glasses in the sun and it makes a glare kinda). she flashed it up and down, hoping tha tit might work, she'd give it a good 5 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:12 pm
Sayuri waited patiently on the bed waiting for kay and haji, thinking that they would be right back. After waiting for what seemed like forever, she went to the balcony and look down to see no kay or haji. she went back into the room and threw her herself on the bed. " Ugh! I'm bored again!!"  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces