Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Testing Day Has Come [ needs more people to join] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:18 pm
Minaki smiled and thought about a cherry blossom tucked behind her ear and a few sceonds of light shining behind her ear,a cherry blossom her appeared behind ear and she smiled in a childishly way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:59 am
Charity smiled slightly. She still felt nervous being around the two. She wasnt used to talking to people. She felt slightly better with out the dark demon tring to rise inside her. With out the darkness, Charity thought she might be able to rise up the light again. But she would test that later.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:08 am
Ryukai gasped... His bloodlust was rising... He couldn't show his true form. Not with them there. His skin started paling. "I... I must go!" He cried and ran away. Once safely secluded, he let the vampiric blood rise and changed to his true, vampiric form. Quicker than lightning, he dashed into a crowd of people, selected four, abducted them and dragged them to a warehouse. "I'm sorry." He murmured, taking his knife and slitting open a small part of the first ones neck. As the blood ran forth, he drank it greedily. He repeated this with the other three.

((Dark red is his vampire form, olive is his human form.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 am
Minaki noticed that Charity was nervous."Why are you so nervous?"She asked with her ears flat against her head.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:12 am
Charity watched as Ryukai ran away, She looked back to Minaki, "I am sorry.. i am just not used to talking to other people... " she said. "Most people thought it was weird how i had personalaty swiches... and my eyes would change colors... " She said. "But Ryukai helped me with that..." She smiled slightly. Her fingers touched the darked necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:19 am
"I'm not used to it either but I recovered when I met him."She smiled and blinked."I'm sorry for asking this..but do you have any friends?"  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:25 am
Charity looked down at the ground, "Well... No... not really... no one really talked to me... " She said. she had turned a bright red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:25 am
When Ryukai returned, his skin was normal again, and there was blood in his teeth, which he hurriedly wiped away. There was still some on his mouth, though. "I apologize... I had to feed." That was the term he used when he meant he needed blood.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:35 am
"I'll be your friend Charity!"Minaki smiled and hugged her."When I gave you the rose....I ment it to us to be friends..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 am
Charity smiled, "I have a friend now..." she said. She smiled. She held the rose, "A rose, not with thorns, is friendship, and tis what you gave to me.." she said looking at it. Her brown eyes were full of happiness, something that had not been seen in them for a long time.  

spaztastic psycho

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:35 am
Unknown to Minaki someone pushed her from behind. She fell but then got back up."Move it you stupid cat!!"The person said and i gang or group started to make fun of her ears but she stratched the leader in the face."My face!!Stupid cat!!"Minaki growled then hissed and they ran away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:56 am
Charity was pushed back slightly as the group was making fun of Minaki. Now would be the perfect time to test the light. Charity pushed the people out of the way to where the leader was, he had large sratch marks on his face. Charity looked at him, the happiness in her eyes dissappered as fast as it had came. She knew what it felt like... and the cat ears were something that she knew Minaki couldnt fix.  

spaztastic psycho

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 am
Minaki looked at Charity and grinned and whispered,"Thank you."She then smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am
Charity smiled slightly. "It is ok..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:18 pm
Ryukai growled from deep inside his throat. He wasn't changing into his true form, but he was gaining his vampiric attributes. He punched the leader in the stomach; He flew back. He stared at two with such intensity they curled into little balls. The rest he blew back with darkness.

Ryukai sighed and turned back to Charity and Minaki. "I apologize."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces