Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:39 pm
" oh thank you so much " She said earnestly to him. She looked through the books and started piling them into piles of read immediately, and then a pile of need to read but can wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:46 pm
"Welcome," Jim said before leaving the room. Meanwhile Rai was looking at the two guys who were supposed to have taken care of the books. "You two didn't do what I told you and you guys know what happens now right," he asked seeing them nod. "Good. Then get to the kitchen and help the chef or you two can help me spar. Pick one." The guys looked at each other and said quickly, "Kitchen duty." They then literally ran out of the room into the kitchen.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:49 pm
Sasha now had a circle of books around her and was just curled up reading into one of the fantasy novels. She was now warped into her own world. A few hours later she fell asleep with a book in hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Koyashu did some minor work for a few hours and then got up. He then changed his clothes and went to the training area in the basement of the house.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 pm
Sasha was laying still in her street clothes on the floor of her room. She slept soundly as she seemed to just wait for human contact. She woke once and sighed sadly. She was only sad now because she really wanted human contact. She went back to reading and soon was asleep again the book in hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:59 pm
Rai walked into the training area and instantly some of the people left quickly. Jim came up to him tossing a wooden sword to him. "Come on," Jim said getting into a stance. "Okay you asked for it," he said as he charged.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:01 pm
The next day she awoke tot he sunlight and sighed leaning on the wall again. SHe finally noticed a couch like thing so she snuggled on it as she dozed her back tot he sun. SHe hoped she had human contact today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:45 pm
Rai woke up and streched. He still felt sore from his sparring session from yesterday so he took a couple of painkillers. He just threw on some clothes and left his room.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:11 pm
Sasha sighed some unable to go back to sleep and just was reading int he shadows of the couch. She finally couldnt read and was pacing unable to live without an intelligent conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 pm
Rai walked around the halls of the place for a bit. Jim was making a supply run in a nearby town and he really didn't like talking to the other people. After walking for a bit he headed to the room Sasha was in. Nodding to the gaurds he went in and leaned against the closed doors. "Good morning," he said in a politly.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:46 pm
Sasha looked up at him.' Oh ! yay human contact " She said as she stood and walked over to him. " i'm sorry..just..i am getting bored on my own and i finnished all the books already.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:52 pm
"Wow really?" Rai asked surprised. "Your the only person who has ever gotten all the books read in such a short time," he stated. "I think you may actually be the smartest person we have ever kidnapped," he said truthfully.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:01 pm
She blushed and looked away. " quit it...any way you dont know how happy i am just to have someone to talk to "She said almost breathlessly to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:25 pm
He shifted nervisously. "Yeah that is something I hear from everyone. Guess one never really appreaciates the simply things until their gone," he said. "Good news though is that you'll see some good fights from that window."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:29 pm
She raised an eyebrow to him and tilted her head some. " do i want to ask ? "S he said as she walked over to be closer to him. It was still a polite talking distance except she pushed her silver hair over her shoulder.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff