Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Ben nodded his large wolf head. Billy nudged her up to her feet. Erin and Braiden both got up and walked off in the direction of the shore. Iggy, who was being his emotastic self, kept his head down and followed them.
Ben moved his head in their direction, saying "Follow us."
Nobody did anything when Belle joined the group, but thoughts flooded in to Ben's head.
"Can we eat it?" asked Braiden.
"A pony? What the hell? That's not conspicous. Oh! And it has wings, too!" said Erin.
Billy chuckled. "She has nerve."
Iggy growled "She's a mental midget, obviously."
Ben laughed. "She's quite sure of herself. How annoying."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:03 am
Teresia followed the wolves although she kept looking over her shoulder with an ominous feeling. she didn't know why but she thought that it was the girl that had come to her house to apologize. she turned ahead of her, but the others she didn't recognize. well except ben and his sister obviously. who he had seen change herself.

she took a deep breath trying to stay focused. she was still angry about not having any answers but she would be patient. if thats what it would cost.  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:36 pm
Teresia paused a moment, now she wasn't just feeling she KNEW it was her. she tried to be discreet about it but she gave a vague smile and a extremely slight nod as if saying 'i know'. turned forward quickly though so she wouldn't draw attention. there was obviously something unfriendly between them and she wasn't going to listen to one side and one side only.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:11 pm
she nodded quickly, and crossed her fingers as if to say that she promised to be open to both sides. and she meant that. she would judge things for herself. thats how it had always been with her. and it pry would never change.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:26 am
The pack made their way to First Beach, and sat in a circle around Terecia, back and clothed in human form. Each one of them was extremely tall and muscular.
Ben sat with his legs crossed at the head of the circle, the Cheif's position. Erin sat at his right, Alpha, and Iggy at his left, Beta. Braiden, who was Omega, sat with her legs curled against her chest.
"Well, I guess we owe you an explanation." Billy said from his seat next to Teresia.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 pm
she nodded, "A bit one at that." she replied easily while looking around the circle. "I can sort of guess what you are. my grandfather had told me stories but what are the other ones?" she asked. "although i'd like to know what it true and what isn't." she looked around the circle. "but i want to get one thing strait with all of you. I intend to hear both sides of this story. i don't like taking sides without a full understanding." she replied flatly, "I hope you can respect that." she gave a slight nod.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:06 am
Ben nodded. "Yep. We understand. I don't know why anyone would want to talk to those freakish, cold, leeches. But I guess I'm biased." he paused for a second. "How much do you know about us?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:07 pm
She gave a slight shrug, "only what i heard from the stories. like that the wolves are our kin and the great flood." she gave a slight smile, "about the cold ones too, a little. he didn't like talking about them." she sighed, "but i don't know exactly how everything worked or how it started."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:49 pm
The group took turns explaining to her the legend of Taha Aki and the cold ones. They ended on the Cullens.
"They're the ones that created the treaty. Couldn't they honor it?" mumbled Iggy sullenly.
Ben nodded. "That's why we were so angry. It's not that we hate them... it's just that we don't like seeing them around. We usually go our separate ways. That cold one was very cocky, and we could've easily torn her to shreds. And we would have had the right to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:53 pm
she tried not to laugh, of course wolves would be territorial, thats a part of their instincts and if their boundaries are breached they take it as a challenge. she nodded understanding as they explained simple things and she told them what she thought about the territorial thing, "I mean I've heard it's like that with almost everything, places, food, and even people... especially when imprinted I heard." she replied curiously although she really didn't understand imprinting very well. she shrugged but then looked at Ben, "and you sure seemed to hate them though. you could have fooled me."  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces