Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:57 pm
Namato sighed. "It's useless trying to lecture one such as you..." He walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:01 pm
Tara shrugged her shoulders and walked off. She smirked when she decided that she would keep an eye on him.

[hey are we like in a dorm place or what?]

Third years could be so arregent sometimes,it had always annoyed Tara.  

DragonSnapper13

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:32 am
Naomi looked around at them, she felt slightly embarresed around them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:27 am
Ryukai came back, and said to Shishuri, "Come on, we have to..." Then, noticing Naomi again, he whispered something in Shishuri's ear and she nodded. He gave a small noise of contempt and said, "So you're Naomi."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:34 am
Naomi nodded, "Y-yes, i am Naomi..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:42 am
Ryukai gave a small "Hmph," and walked away.

Shishuri smiled. "Don't worry 'bout Mr. Dark 'n Gloomy over there. He hasn't really trusted anyone since the whole vampire incident."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:48 am
Naomi nodded. "Are you sure it is everyone, cause he just sorta walked away earlier today when he asked me what year i was in..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 am
Shishuri nodded. "Some third years have to watch the more powerful first and second years, though. We don't want trouble, because then the school just might get overrun."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:00 am
Naomi looked at Shishuri, "What do you mean?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 am
Shishuri smiled. "If the powerful first or second years start using their powers unopposed, they might start thinking it's okay to use them anywhere, and eventually might get it in their heads to try taking over the school, which would most likely result in their deaths. We take pride in our minimal amount of deaths!" She giggled.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:32 am
Naomi stared at Shishuri, "Who are the powerful first and second years?" she asked, she wanted to make sure that she could stay away from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:40 am
Shishuri smiled. "All I know is you. I'm not one of the monitors, and Ryukai doesn't tell me a lot."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:53 am
Naomi looked surprised, "Me? Your not being serious are you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 pm
Shishuri nodded. "I'm as serious as I can be! Ryukai-kun said you had hidden talent or something!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 pm
Naomi was shoked, "No way, he couldnt have been talking about me... i am barley able to control the powers that i do have..." she said. "He must have been talking about someone else...."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff