Submit

Will Jacobb imprint on Bella?
  Yes...! I hope.
  Maybe, it's possible....:?
  No!
View Results

yukkeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:11 pm
But Bella said she does love Jake, but she loves Edward more - she can't live without him. Jacob has to be for someone else if he couldn't imprint when he tried. & we know he won't be able to because it only happens the first time you see someone.

Personally, I think that Bella's going to marry Edward. I think it'd be pretty messed up the author had Bella with Jacob instead, that'd just be fooling her readers for the past three books.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:45 pm
true true. idk if jake is different the all the others maybe it works differen. It's just wishful thinking on my part. i soooooooo want to see who he ends up with though. here's a good ?, Can a vampire get a human pregnant?  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am
smaydak90
I think Jacob already imprinted upon Bella in Eclipse and that's why he kept avoiding her questions about it. Also that's the reason he fought so hard for her and why it killed when he got the invite to their wedding. He felt so angry that his love, the one whom he'd imprinted upon, was going to marry and become a vampire, his mortal enemy.

He couldn't have because you imprint on someone the first time you see them after your transformation. also Stephenie Meyer said that Jacob has tried to imprint on Bella and that's not possible. also if he did he wouldn't be so mean to bella and wouldn't let her out of his sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:24 am
@ heartbroken_emogirlo8

You do not know how long i've been thinking that. I sometimes think Edward will get Bella pregnant on the honeymoon, and refuses to change her the next day cause he can tell she's pregnant.

But then i'm like. No way would Stephenie write up a plot like that....  

xXserenitys-smileXx

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:18 pm
I know. OMG I think even if Bella somehow got prenant she wouldn't want to be a vampire anymore. And i still say that she and Jake are gonna get together casue she saw flashes and it was her and her kids and they looked like jake so. idk but we will see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 am
heartbroken_emogirlo8
I know. OMG I think even if Bella somehow got prenant she wouldn't want to be a vampire anymore. And i still say that she and Jake are gonna get together casue she saw flashes and it was her and her kids and they looked like jake so. idk but we will see.

But remember her and Jake talked about that. She even admitted to him about seeing 'their' future and and wants it so bad.

But then he goes on saying how Edward is her drug, so she just can't stay away. And well yeah, you know how it goes.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Lindini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:34 am
ehhh i really doubt that... they'll probably not have a huge aversion to each other like they would naturally, but imprinting? i'd say highly unlikely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:06 pm
Lindini
ehhh i really doubt that... they'll probably not have a huge aversion to each other like they would naturally, but imprinting? i'd say highly unlikely.

They talked about that for a little little while. He said he might still actually like her once he gets over the smell. XD

but imprinting, out of the question. He has seen her more than once since becoming a werewolf, and he has forcibly tried to imprint on her.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:37 pm

I saw a thread somewhere about the pregnancy thing -- Edward isn't capable of getting Bella pregnant; he doesn't have fluids in his body (hence, no sperm).

Just thought I'd point that out.

Jacob is not imprinted on Bella. Jacob has said before that he was worried that imprinting wasn't as uncommon as the stories made it sound -- because he and his remaining unimprinted pack members haven't found theirs yet.

He will probably find his imprint eventually, but don't forget that Breaking Dawn is told from Edward's P.O.V, there might not be that much about Jake at all.

[done]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:31 am
Juliette06

I saw a thread somewhere about the pregnancy thing -- Edward isn't capable of getting Bella pregnant; he doesn't have fluids in his body (hence, no sperm).

Just thought I'd point that out.

Jacob is not imprinted on Bella. Jacob has said before that he was worried that imprinting wasn't as uncommon as the stories made it sound -- because he and his remaining unimprinted pack members haven't found theirs yet.

He will probably find his imprint eventually, but don't forget that Breaking Dawn is told from Edward's P.O.V, there might not be that much about Jake at all.

[done]

Breaking Dawn is written from Bella's Point of view (and rumoured to be written in Jacob's as well). Midnight Sun is written in Edward's POV.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:27 am
I think it could happen. The book never said it couldn't happen, and it never specified who an imprint could be with and it could not be with. That would be really cool if it did happen though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 pm
ok so someone on here has a pic up of the back of breaking dawn and I know its about Jake and bella, i can feel it. So yea you imprint on someone when you first meet them but Jake isn't like everyone els not to mention she will be different after she's turned anyway (if she even get turned). Just trust me  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Aquaura
I hope not. I hope Jacob will meet his Soul Mate in the 4th book when he's running around in the woods. Hmm.. Maybe it'll be a lost traveler or something. blaugh

Yeah, I want Jake to imprint on someone besides Bella so he can live happily ever after. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:58 pm
Well, I really don't think he will imprint on her, but I can see it being possible. I mean, she'll practically have transformed into a whole knew being. I just don't think so.  

XStolen-LuggageX

emeebee

Fashionable Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:05 am

It's wonderful that you read through the FAQ for Eclipse but Stehenie Meyer must have updated it. If you take another look at the FAQ for Eclipse, you'll find a question specifically about Jacob imprinting on Bella and Stephanie Meyer says it didn't happen, though he tried.

"Q. Did Jacob imprint on Bella?

A. No. And this is how you can be sure: in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won't tell her what is wrong. He says he can't see her anymore. If he'd imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you've phased), he would have answered all her questions. Pretty much, he would have given her anything in the world she wanted. (When he's staring at her on the bottom of page 173 in Eclipse, he's trying to make himself imprint on her. But that's not something you can force.)"

Just Listen.

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces