Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
I Found a Picture of Robert That DIDN'T Make Me Gag!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree?
  Yah
  Noh
  Duh, I already knew he was going to be a good Edward
View Results

silver nymph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:47 am
Honestly, that picture is horrible. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:55 pm
I completely object to him being Edward!
They could have just gotten a male model not CEDRIC!!!!  

Nahxsua

Kayleigh-Kayy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:54 pm
it makes me want to cry.. they are gonna get the movie all wrong.. the only thing about that picture thats good was his eyes..thats it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:19 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dude, it looks like he ran into a door...twice! I don't know what she was trying to pull but it totally looks like he has black eyes...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i thought he had black eyes when i first saw it too it made me gag  

edwards_little_bella

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 pm
Um......maybe!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:37 pm
dude.. after seeing that picture i really dont mind the promo pictures that they took months ago anymore and i thought those were terrible  

iAmmara

C u r i o s i t y_x3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:40 pm
Ewwwww.
I like the eyes tho.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:29 am
How could HE have been cast as edward?????? and How could HE have let them do that to HIS face?!?!?!?!?  

Cattie-Brie14

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:52 pm
I just posted it in the sticky at the top of the page, but for those who have seen the latest picture of Robert from Summit Entertainment...EW..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:52 pm
I think robert pattinson would be a good actor as edward, but how they made him look wit his make up crap. just terrible D:

i think he was pretty hot as cedric.

but true they are totally different charactors. Still, he could have looked better ;-;

pink candied rainbows

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:00 pm
*Sudders* I feel like I might need to go to tharapy after that. Thanks a lot. Do not trick people into thinking that you found a descent picture of Patinson. First, it's cruel. Second, it's not possible to find a descent picture because he's the exact opposite of photogenic and looks high in every picture I've found of him. Third, it's possible to sue for mental trama. (Need I say more on the last one?)

I really hate Robert as Edward. It's not that he's ugly, per se, but he's DEFINENTY not Edward. Sorry to few insane people who think he is, but really, open your eyes. *gets to her feet with a crazy look in her eyes and starts ranting* Edward is suppost to be wonderful and beautiful and goergous and perfect! Robert Patinson is none of these!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:42 pm
that pic of him sux, but the ones of him now r like AWSEOME! hes like super hot and go to Phases a Twilight Pocdast to listen to their podcast on it and all the links to pics, articles etc. ur entire twilight fix is right there  

piercing_golden_eyes

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm
Ok I like Robert, but In this pic now that I look at it again makes him look strange!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:03 pm
Normally he looks pretty sexy but he looks like a zombie in that picture.  

[OMG] Nucleus

DakotaJane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:05 am
HELP! a monster!  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items