Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
City of Kine of the Omega Alliance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:00 pm
"I'm sure," Sogue nodded. He didn't know if they still resided in the same areas...but he would find them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Helena grinned. She was excited about possibly meeting some vampires that could help her figure out where she came from. She was getting sick of the dreams that showed her scenes that felt familiar but she had no recollection of witnessing. She squeezed Sogue's hand in excitement. She was also super happy about being able to get new clothes. "So, what's my limit?" she asked.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:02 pm
Arthien
Helena grinned. She was excited about possibly meeting some vampires that could help her figure out where she came from. She was getting sick of the dreams that showed her scenes that felt familiar but she had no recollection of witnessing. She squeezed Sogue's hand in excitement. She was also super happy about being able to get new clothes. "So, what's my limit?" she asked.
Sogue chuckled. "I think you'll be limited more by our ability to carry things rather than money. Just be mindfull and frugal."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 am
Helena's smile widened. "Okay," she said happily. She wanted to get something much easier to put on than the corset dress she had now, and also more comfortable. Her boots were still fine, and she couldn't afford to lug around another pair of shoes, so no new ones this trip. She should probably buy a lighter-colored outfit as well, for while they're in Kine so her pale skin isn't as obvious. And then she needed the cloak Sogue suggested. Her list seemed frugal enough for her; just what she needed, not what she wanted. "I know what I'm getting," she said, then ran her list by Sogue for approval. "Sound good?"  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:24 pm
Arthien
Helena's smile widened. "Okay," she said happily. She wanted to get something much easier to put on than the corset dress she had now, and also more comfortable. Her boots were still fine, and she couldn't afford to lug around another pair of shoes, so no new ones this trip. She should probably buy a lighter-colored outfit as well, for while they're in Kine so her pale skin isn't as obvious. And then she needed the cloak Sogue suggested. Her list seemed frugal enough for her; just what she needed, not what she wanted. "I know what I'm getting," she said, then ran her list by Sogue for approval. "Sound good?"
Sogue nodded. "Yeah, fine. But you have some room for somethings that are more...cosmetic. Just for looks. I'm not meaning to scare you off from the idea of buying things."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:27 pm
"Really?" Helena asked. "I've always thought my neck looked kinda bare. Maybe I'll buy a necklace of some sort." She rolled the idea around in her head while they walked.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:48 pm
"Or a scarf, maybe. I like your neck though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:54 pm
"Well, then I won't be covering it up with a scarf, will I?" Helena said, nudging Sogue with her arm. "A necklace. It won't cover it, but it will make it less bare."  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:04 pm
"Hrm. What kind of necklace, i suppose? Do you have something in mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:06 pm
"Nothing elaborate. Maybe just a little pendant."  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Sogue and Helena had finnaly arrived in the Bazaar. Time for their first shopping trip to start.
"Keep in mind that we can come back later...in case you get hungry or something," Sogue whispered, looking into the crowds of angry and busy shoppers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 pm
Helena looked around at the bustling people. Comprehension dawned on her. She pulled Sogue down so her mouth was next to his ear. "You mean we'd come back for one of these people?!" she asked in a harsh whisper, her eyes wide.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Sogue looked at Helena, a look of horror and pity on his face. "Are you mad? It's far to populated here...we'd pick someone up from a dark alley...or convince someone to come back to the hotel...not in the Bazaar, silly," he patted her on the head, then led her into the crowd.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:52 pm
"Oh," Helena said in a small voice. She followed Sogue into the crowd of people, getting slightly nervous. She held tightly on to Sogue's hand.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:17 pm
Sogue led Helena through the crowd, gently manuvering around people and heading toward the clothier stand. The Bazaar was organised with many different stands and carts selling everything imaginable; trinkets, weapons, machines, clothes, bags, charms, home decor, everything.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff