Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Echo giggles, listening to kitty's conversation, she appears next to them "sorry kitty, no means no" she smirks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:26 pm
confused Sarrah asked"what means no and what are you saying no about?"she said this calmly  

SweetKeiks

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:28 pm
Echo looks at Sarah "kitty wants in and she got turned down" she smirks crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:09 am
Walt goes back to his little living area that he calls his office. "I hate crowds."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:41 pm
Well Sarrah began she knows she can`t right well just keep her out there?"and with that Sarrah went back to where she was befor to her favorite spot!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:45 pm
she looks at sarrah confused then shruggs "okay whatever" she turns and vanishes again, returning back to her home  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Walt started drawing up plans for an attack or defense against the armies of hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:50 pm
She walks around in hell wondering what to do, she thinks before being summoned, she always hated that, she was instantly pushed onto her knees to bow down to the leader "f you" she said to the demons growling at them  

Aprilbaby1

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Sarrah went home and started to get ready to do some deep thinking!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:17 am
(this rp is boreingggg xDDDDD)XPpPP idk what 2 either gonk someone shot meh)  

ikat-kun

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:15 am
''just cause i caused a war doesn't mean i can't fix it'' she shouted. ''raizel, wanna go with me and infiltrate heaven'' she smiled quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Walt decides he wants to talk to someone. Someone like him, likes being alone, likes to fight, doesn't trust anyone. Like that Kat not far from here. He leaves and goes to find it.

(Did you say you want to be shot? I can do that.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:43 am
(lol)

kitty smiled as she began to dig under the gates. she soon got her way in but was a large black backed and tan under bellied mongrel. she new that he would look innocent. if not she could just sit there happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Sarrah sat in deep thinking and also lifted up in the air it was one of her favorite things to do!!  

SweetKeiks

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:26 am
kitty walked about through the place.it had got boring since last time.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff