Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:05 am
(im going to post in the hospital wing now)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Lyra takes the bit of parchment. "Thanks." She heads up 5 flights of stairs towards the Headmaster's office with Kitty.  

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:12 pm
"Ah, here, we are." The two students stopped in front of the gargolye that gaurded the staircase to Professor Adonis' office. "Let's see the password is...Rimpepletositpmeooplous. I hope I got that ri-" The gargolye answered her question by hoping aside and revealing the moving stair case.

[[We should go post in Professor Adonis' office now, huh Lyra? razz ]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:26 pm
[[Ya. I was waiting for you because you posted in the SMB that you'd be gone until Wednesday.]]  

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 pm
[[I had a bit of unexpected computer acess on Monday, though you probably figured that part out. xp Well, I'm back now. 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:16 pm
[[I'm really sorry about not checking in sooner. Sorry.]]

Fearless followed Tabby towards the hospital wing, but half-way there, she managed to trip on a trick stair step. "Really, I have nothingness for a brain. I can't seem to remember which stair step is a trick. Tabby, I guess you should bring Madam Basore to the hospital wing, while I find a way out of this." After Tabby and Madam Basore left, Fearless tried a thousand and one way to get out of the step. Finally, she just gave up and pulled her leg up. And hey-presto, it worked! She ran on to the hospital wing to find Tabby and Madam Basore.

MikeDrawl

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 am
Kitty and Lyra led Professor Adonis back to the open window near the library were they had stumbled upon the school nurse, "This is were we found her."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:37 pm
*he paces around the area with a curious expression on his face while examining*

Hmm? ...hmm. Hm-- mm. Hmmm...

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 pm
"Well, nothing wierd seems to be happening now...Do you have any theories, Professor?" asked Kitty as a breeze drifted in through the open window.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Any theories you say? Hm...

*he scrutinizes the area with squinted eyes and slowly makes his way towards the open window*

...AHA! Nope. Not a one. But I think I'll get the care taker to cordon off this place just for safety's sake, that is until I have a word with Miss Basore. Perhaps she can shed some light on the situation.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm
Lyra sighs. "Well, why don't we go to the hospital wing to see if Madame Basore is awake yet?" Lyra turns and walks off towards the hospital wing.
[[Going to go post in the hospital wing...]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 pm

::wanders around the Dungon hallway thinking.:: *Man i really hope we get a Potions Professor!! It just won't be a school without one* "Huruphm!"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm
*Summer rushes down the stairs to the dungeons, almost knocking Kamalia over in the process*
Sorry! I wasn't paying attention!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:42 am
Katie walks down to the dungeons, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She walks all around, trying to find where the map says she should go.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 pm

::Looks up at summer from the floor!:: "Its ok just becareful next time!!" xp ::Shakes head and then gets back up and starts pacing the Dungeon halls again; muttering to self!::

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff