Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Stadium Stands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:38 pm
Kaede bowed to the kages. "I am going to see how the contestants are doing in the waiting room." She excused herself making her way to the waiting area.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:21 am
Hayai just smiled warmly as he saw Naomis hand reach for the sky. She was the one who had accepted the call and was one of those who would bring Konoha back from the fall the previouis kage had given them. "Poor Naomi, it wasn't a nice way to wake up from a genjutsu such as that. Yet then she enjoyed her self quite well. I'm happy." The hokage leaned his head backwards and smiled into the sky. He saw a leaf fall down and land in front of him. He picked it up and twirled it aorund as he waited for the next match. Next time Konoha wíll have prove stronger than this. This I feel!  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:18 pm
Yoh nodded then ran up to a mist chunin, taking their vest after talking to them a little. "Ok, I got this leant out. We do need to return it, alright?" He handed Kyosuke the vest and started to go back to the waiting room. "C'mon, Kyosuke!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:03 pm
"Alright I'm comming." Kyosuke said as he put the vest on, undid his hitai-ate headband and wrapped it around so that it completely covered his head above his eyebrows and all of his hair then pulled down on one secton of the green headband he wore so that a hidden piece of cloth came down that covered everything but his working left eye.  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Yoh nodded again and opened the door to the waiting room. "We need to watch out, though. Kaede Ryujin went down there, and she's scary when she's angry, I should know. She broke my wrist once!" He shuddered, then pretended to not Kyosuke for it to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:56 pm
Kyosuke nodded and walked past Yoh into the room as he quietly said, "So which one is the girl and which is Kaede?"  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:17 pm
Yoh whispered to him, "Kasumi has long hair and a samurai like outfit, nd Kaede has a gauntlet thingie on her left arm."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 pm
"Ok then, let's go," Kyosuke wispered back as he walked into the Contestant Waiting room.

((Now we change location...))

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Iroh The Lion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:04 am
"Naomi lost her match......She fought well though I should go see her" shino stood with his hands in his pockets and then disappeared  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Linea sat and watched the match that was going on. She looked at the stat card for Guy. "Another Hirotori ninja. His stats are impressive." she says to herself.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:18 pm
The first round was running out. Hayai looked at the two shinobis. Cloud against Mist. There was a lot of them going for the chunin exams. He nodded to himself. "Raikage-sama, you do trust a lot in your young shinobi I see!" He was sitting relaxed and read a scroll. Just to make his question seem as taken out this match more then curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm
Hitomi leaned against the wall and watched the new match that was going on. "Hmmm...That mist nin isn't too bad. I may have to sparr with him sometime." she says to herself.  

SissyMX
Crew

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 pm
Yoh came back upstairs and sat near the stairwell, waiting for Kaede to come with Kyosuke. He glanced at the ring, then muttered, "Kick his a**, Narama." He turned his head back forward and looked up at the cieling, wondering how ther Raikage and Mizukage woud punish them.

Nakoto came up the same stairwell Yoh had arrived from, walking on her hands. She continued until she reached where Hitomi was, and looked up at her. "Yo, lady! What match is th' exams on?"She kept her balance, wobbling back and forth a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:14 pm
Oni looked around and walked around. He talked with mist chuunins and jounins. He mentioned something about a lost jacket and quickly he got laughs and directions. While walking around he had made contact to the chuunin that lacked a jacket. He followed Oni as he was going to take him to the jacket. That was true, even if there was a jounin on the other end. Soon Oni approached the stairs to the contestant waiting room.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas