Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arienas

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:14 pm
Pro ROB!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:34 pm
I am completely and utterly pro-Robert! I was from the moment I discovered he was casted! Cx Go Rob!

Sugy-nin

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:29 pm
Pro-Robert right here! whoo! Luv him - it's true people can't stand him and say negative things about him such as he will suck as Edward Cullen and he should of stayed as the Dead Guy from the Harry Potter series but I disagree with them and defend Rob! He was some what of a bad boy when he was 12... and he has some funny Childhood stories such as his sisters would dress him up as a girl and call him Claudia - but that's the reason we love him! Anyway I'm sure he'll do a good job! He's a great funny full of life type of guy and a great actor who read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse and I believe he read some of Midnight Sun as well. Even Stephenie herself was very pleased with Rob so I believe he won't disappoint us because he's awesome! whee User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:49 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
*stands up on chair*

okay.. why does almost everyone HATE Robert as Edward.. I think he's a really good actor.. he may not look A WHOLE LOT like Edward Cullen, but he seems INCREDIBLY good... and he seems to have great chemistry with kristen...

BUT... everyone things that boy who played in that stupid little kid shark movie, is the best Jacob ever.. what's up with that!!

I was forced into watching that movie by 3, 5 year olds... it was HORRIBLE!!

why does everyone hate Rober.. but love that little kid??

I agree, online like Seventeen Magazine - Rob said himself he had a crush and had a dream of Kristen... so there's great chemistry between those two! it's cute. Sharkboy and Lavagirl was a lame and sad excuse for a movie - it was painful to watch! but I think Taylor will do a good job as Jacob even though I think Steven Strait would of been better... People who hate Rob obviously haven't seen him act! I think he's great! and will do a good job as Edward Cullen!~ :] 3nodding User Image  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:41 pm
I'm totally Pro-Robert.
I think he's perfect for the part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:16 pm
After watching the actual movie trailiers on Youtube, i am totally pro Robert... i mean, hes not perfect, but in my opinion, hes doing a really great job. SO GO ROB!  

Lovely504

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
*stands up on chair*

okay.. why does almost everyone HATE Robert as Edward.. I think he's a really good actor.. he may not look A WHOLE LOT like Edward Cullen, but he seems INCREDIBLY good... and he seems to have great chemistry with kristen...

BUT... everyone things that boy who played in that stupid little kid shark movie, is the best Jacob ever.. what's up with that!!

I was forced into watching that movie by 3, 5 year olds... it was HORRIBLE!!

why does everyone hate Rober.. but love that little kid??

heck if I know I hated that freeakin sharkboy and lava girl movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:30 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

-robert love!-

I didn't know that the dude playing Jacob was in that film...my brother forced me to watch it and it sucked!

Anyways, I was pro-Robert before I even heard they were making a film =P

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

smileysimqueen

Sparkly Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:55 am
yeah, i'm a little bit unsure about jacob but i'm not going to say "he's great" or "he sucks" until i see the movie. I think rob will be amazing... he's soooo cute! i love reading his interviews, he's so funny. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:26 pm
I have been pro-robert since I found out he was playing edward. I loved him in Harry Potter and know is no different. Also he does fit stephanie Myers description pretty well. He is also pretty hot,  

OleneAnn

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:25 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Yeah, he is hot! Stephenie actually said he was a good choice for the role, so I wish the Robert bashers would stop bashing!

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 am
I've loved Rob since Harry Potter, i was thrilled when I found out he was playing Edward. I think he'll do an amazing job. Plus he's gorgeous and funny if you've seen interviews and such. Hahaa.

i'm unhappy who is playing Jacob, though. Isn't he the guy in Shark Boy and Lava Girl? I can't picture that kid as him. it's weird. hahaha. That movie... it... i can't even begin to explain my feelings toward it. It's stupid, why would... no, never mind. I'm not going to judge. I'm sure he'll do an awesome job. But, that image of a tiny little shark boy will be in my head every time i see him.

RAWRxiloveyooh

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm
When I first heard, I wasn't too sure about him. But I'd never had a fixed picture of Edward in my head, and after a while, I did start to see him that way. So yes, I do actually like Robert as Edward. Shut up, he got cast as Edward in Poison too.

Oh, and Dark_Legend94, I love that last picture you show of Edward; that's what really cinched it for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 am
Before anything was set in stone, I really loved the idea of Gaspard...but he's too old for Kristen...though I still think Gaspard would be a delicious vamp in any other movie! wink

Robert though, oh lawd, when I found out it was him, I was more than pleasantly surprised! In HP, I didn't see what all the hype over him was about, but he's grown on me and I love it! heart

I can't wait to see him go all vamp! *pauses to catch breath due to fangirl screaming* whee  

Kirby_Komatose

Maluenda dAzur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 pm

*raises hand* Yes. I would totally rape take him XD

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items