Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Promised Land Mentor/Apprentice System Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:48 pm
_-Lil Misa Amane-_
Kay XDD ((Star Wars?))
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm
rofl  

xXxDeath_Kitten_MisaxXx

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 pm
i'm on the light side, but i have no mentor or apprentices. i'm siding with the weaker side to make them stronger. seeing that the dark side was outnumbering the light side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:13 pm
ravemaster47
i'm on the light side, but i have no mentor or apprentices. i'm siding with the weaker side to make them stronger. seeing that the dark side was outnumbering the light side.

BUT! The light side has Nit. Thats unfair.  

Harrison Richardson

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:15 pm
Fireyblaze000
ravemaster47

The dark side has Jon, that evens it out. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Jonnnn
Fireyblaze000
ravemaster47

it does? Well i guess  

Harrison Richardson

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 pm
Fireyblaze000
Jonnnn
Fireyblaze000
ravemaster47

it does? Well i guess

Actually blaze, you do realize I have beaten nitnit before right? I pretty much had the dakr side evened out  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:42 pm
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000
Jonnnn
Fireyblaze000
ravemaster47

it does? Well i guess

Actually blaze, you do realize I have beaten nitnit before right? I pretty much had the dakr side evened out

I've beaten Nit the last three times we have battled. With a bit of luck, it's not that hard.
(No, I am not claiming I am better than him)

But afterall, your last battle was a good two months ago. People change in that time, rematch?  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 pm
wow there, you only beat me the last time, the times before that I recall winning. Plus, this recent battle was a test team, and a bad one at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 pm
Jonnnn
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000
Jonnnn
Fireyblaze000
ravemaster47

it does? Well i guess

I've beaten Nit the last three times we have battled. With a bit of luck, it's not that hard.

But afterall, your last battle was a good two months ago. People change in that time, rematch?

I have beaten him the last three times as well. And like I said, still prefecting this team. I want to make sure its as good as possible before I move up to other people. I say by the end of this week you will find a challenge in your inbox. (Unless I screw up somehow XD)

@ nitnit What recent Battle? All I know is I beat A team that all of the other battlers failed to defeat last time, so pretty much good enough for me.  

Deathguiser

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:48 pm
Jonnnn
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000
Jonnnn
Fireyblaze000
ravemaster47

it does? Well i guess

I think people in this guild workship Nitnit a little but to much, dont get the wrong idea now he is good most likely better tjan me since the time we played he 3-0 me.

People in this guild need the desire to get better blaugh Inted of just ssaying he is "invincible" surprised  
-_- you people haven't beaten me our last three battles. Neither of you. Death, we haven't fought since way back in that tourney when I used a for fun trick room team.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

Pachulo
Jonnnn
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000
Jonnnn

it does? Well i guess

I think people in this guild workship Nitnit a little but to much, dont get the wrong idea now he is good most likely better tjan me since the time we played he 3-0 me.

People in this guild need the desire to get better blaugh Inted of just ssaying he is "invincible" surprised

Thats exatly what I am trying to get at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 pm
Pachulo, you didn't even fight a real team -_-

I made it pretty clear that team was just to see who could beat it, it was 6 very random pokemon thrown together, with no spin/wish support of any kind, no entry hazards, or any of that.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:52 pm
nitnit
Pachulo, you didn't even fight a real team -_-

I made it pretty clear that team was just to see who could beat it, it was 6 very random pokemon thrown together, with no spin/wish support of any kind, no entry hazards, or any of that.

but again, nobody beat it, so you can't say it was a shitty team. Do you even have a main team anymore nitnit xp  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff