Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:24 pm
Jkiller00
Yea, I've change I use to be a cry baby. Now I am just Angry half the time. neutral
Angry at what/who?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 pm
When I started my 7th grade, I wanted to change but I didn't know how or when but I wanted to change as soon as possible mainly because I was sick and tired of the typical image of all the Hispanics in my town. Everyone followed a pattern and their music was their guide. There was no one who stood in the middle of the crowd but I decided to be that person and again, I did not know how since I was too shy back then.

As my schooling went on, I often bullied for being "too quiet" and that crossed the line but didn’t do anything till the end of the 9th grade, mainly because I did not want to get bullied anymore. As I started on my 10th year, I met various Goths and Metalheads on the new school and thus, it mainly inspired me to take that very step that I always wanted. I started to wear blacker and darker clothes both in school and behind it. My mother started to get concern by each day that passed and grew a lot more concern when I saw some baggy pants (with chains on, of course) on a shop and when I became 18, I decide to finally buy it with the money I got on my birthday. Back at home, my father took notice on the pants in the bag and wanted me to try them on and without any further delay, I put them on and he was amazed. Both that I had changed and it looked pretty damn good and my mother agreed, not in fear but with joy. I later brought my coat and by each day I wore them, my folks liked them as much as I did.

Now I became good friends with some of the Goths and Metalheads on my school and I was damn pleased to myself that I was willing to take that step. But even if the majority of the Hispanics are still in their ways, my friends sees me as unique and awesome mainly because they know a Hispanic that isn’t like the rest of the bunch.  

Lucifer of Love

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm
I've become more shy and quiet... I'm more insecure and have lower self esteem... And I've also become very love hungry and have alot of anxiety problems in the recent year... >__<

Though on the brightside, despite all of that, I have also become much much happier, and I think much kinder and more understanding and considerate of others than I was when I was younger, I'm also not angry and sad at certain things anymore, so I do like who I am becoming. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:03 pm
Blackrose Kaire
I've become more shy and quiet... I'm more insecure and have lower self esteem... And I've also become very love hungry and have alot of anxiety problems in the recent year... >__<

Though on the brightside, despite all of that, I have also become much much happier, and I think much kinder and more understanding and considerate of others than I was when I was younger, I'm also not angry and sad at certain things anymore, so I do like who I am becoming. ^_^

YAY! *hugs*  

Rellik San
Crew

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:55 pm
The change happened when i was in the year before last in high school (that's about 5years ago) I suddenly lost 20 pounds with no diet, so I turned from the chunky geeky girl to a better shape, Which gave me some more confidence.
As for the change to goth, it happened when i went to college and now I'm pretty different, less agitated, more silent, but the downside is I'm seeking more loneliness now than before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 am
I've changed in that I'm more confident in who I am. I'm a good person and a good friend and I know that more than I used to and I'm confident being that person.

I've changed in a bad way in that I've lost sight of myself as an alternative kind of person recently tho - work and lots of other stuff keeps dragging me down.

I've come off my anti-depressants which is good, but I still feel that life is very futile and there's not a whole lot of future for me to live for.

Hopefully I'm going to make that change soon and get myself back on track.  

Foxglow

mad_cow_disease

Hygienic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:43 pm
ummm...I've learned to act more maturely when people piss me off rather than just kicking them in the shins... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:05 am
i've become more mature, and more knowlegeable about things so that when i get into arguements now, i don't rant on things based on observation. i've grown more introspective and have started to be more considerate of other people, the ones who are considerate of me. which is good, i guess. i'm still selfish at times.

i've become more confident about who i am, and when someone makes fun of me, i don't whine or gripe about how i wish they backed off. reality is, they never do, so i am gonna be happy with who i am and if they aren't, then tough luck.

however, my procrastination...has gotten worse. and i control my anger by doing inconstuctive things like ranting. which i do alot.

Ayame_Rikimayu

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces