EDWARD (please NO :(
  Alice
  Sam
  Bella (She can't die :(
View Results

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:40 am
Fighting Eclipse
i honestly think its gonna be bella...not to be mean or anything. and then if she dies edwARD WILL TOO......

thats kid of y thats not going to happen. thats not what twilight deserves. and if you read anything of what she posted on the making of the books on her website, she said that she was talking to the older bella and edward in making the other ones. to see what happened between the four books and forever dawn, which she never published but gave it to her sister for her birthday.

i know im a fanatic. i know just about everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:20 am
I think that billy is going to die. (or be one of the people to die) cause if he died Jacob would have to return to La Push.

And if you think about it... if bella becomes a vampire, technically she is going to die. Cause you have to die to become one so... its kinda obvious.  

PrincessofHeart

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:24 am
edward is definitely not going to die since midnightsun, th companions, are all in HIS POV!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:46 am
Wow a lot of people picked Charlie!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:22 am
I vote Jacob. (no offense anyone.)

I heard a theory that in Breaking Dawn Edward would die, but before he did he would tell Bella to go to Jacob instead of of killing herself.

That ending=flaming book.

XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:44 am
i really don't want it to happen but I think it going to be Alice crying Bt she can't die!!!!  

Treehugger15

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:30 am
My thoughts on those who died are between; Sam and Charlie.

But if anyone died, i'd bet it was to protect a loved one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 am
Hmmm. Everyone seems to think it will Jacob. That's the main vibe. But that means it wouldn't be surprising if he died. The ending is supposed to be unexpected. So I don't think it'd be him.  

Fide et Amore

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:37 pm
ALMOST 3 HOURS LEFT!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 pm
I don't know who it could be, but not Bella or Edward. Stephenie Meyer said that Breaking Dawn may not be the end of the whole series, just bella's point of view. But that Edward and Bella would still be 2 major roles in the books if she did continue. I could be wrong, but on one of the interviews (a recent one i might add) she said that Bella and Edward wouldn't go anywhere. So it's not really possible for them to get killed off, now is it? :3  

vanny_jae

XStolen-LuggageX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:41 pm
Please, just anyone but Jasper or Edward!
Jacob, preferably, or any of the werewolves except Seth and Embry.
If it's true, and a main character really does die... As in a Cullen... I predict Emmet or Rose. Emmet because he's so reckless and Rose because she hates her vampirism so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:15 pm
IRINA!!! lol, i read the book  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers