Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you were a tree, what would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoldyTofu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:39 am
The link said I'm a pine tree.
.___."
Does that mean I'm prickly? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am
MoldyTofu
The link said I'm a pine tree.
.___."
Does that mean I'm prickly? xD

Nah. It means that people want to hang chunks of you in their cars for a nice smell, and wash their floors with your blood, and make toilet paper out of your flesh. rofl  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

IileyahWithTheStars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 am
Morgandria
Nah. It means that people want to hang chunks of you
in their cars for a nice smell, and wash their floors with your blood, and make toilet paper out of your flesh. rofl

You make it sound so gruesome!! *Even though it really is....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 pm
I took a tree test and it said i am an Oak and this is what i got.

In Celtic astrology, you're an Oak, the most sacred of trees. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the wren. The ancient Druids say Oak people are wise, strong, responsible, self-motivated, optimistic and good leaders in the face of adversity. However, Oaks may be prone to being overly serious, intense, or even pompous

XX-Jess-Kun-XX

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:02 pm
Using the link that Sweet posted on the first page it says me and Zane are both hazelnut. Which we both agreed fit cat_whee

But I also think I fit apple, weeping willow, and probably a few others. I was having a bit of issues focusing on reading all of them over to see what all fit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 pm
It's worth noting that those 'Celtic _____ Signs/Zodiac/Horoscopes' are all pretty much 100% modern invention. They have no root in ancient beliefs. So they're entertaining, but not so factual or authentic.

Me, I don't really think I know what tree I'd be. I have a couple trees I work with - all kinds of thorn trees, cedars, white ash, and rowan - and I like most others.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm
If I got to pick, I'd probably pick weeping willow. Or one of those trees that lives like 6000 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 am
I think if I were a tree, having thought a bit more about it, I'd like to be an apple tree. It's more likely that I'm a stabby thorny bitter tree of some kind, but being an apple tree might be nice. smile  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:46 pm
Quercus petraea or Sessile Oak  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:16 am
Hmm...not sure if I'd done this before...

I'm a Rowan tree. It fits quite well actually. I read up on my family's birthdays...they don't sit too well with my mum or my brother but my dad's and my boyfriend's are spot on, much like mine.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am
i was gonna say weeping willow because theyre serene and mysterious. but i saw like 8 different people claim the same thing. that site says im a willow but i started to really contemplate about it and i think im more related to the native trees where im from which are joshua trees. they have a hard, spiky, sun beaten exteria but inside theres precious pure water. since i have more of a dual personality i think this means something. atleast to me it does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:11 am
I'm a hornbeam tree.  

pompoennetje

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games