Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Shadows in the Light: Mythology-based RP (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:00 pm
"In case you're wondering why my little sister has weapons, it's because of our past." Luna explained. "There were these people who hated Artemis, and they tried to kill us, but we scared them off. We gotta keep our guard up now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:02 pm
" Ah yes, I was curious about that." She said smiling.
" Are you really? Interesting." She said nodding her head a little bit.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:14 pm
Niko'tonure looked at Sanira. "Hm..." He smiled. "Well, this is a rare sight. She's almost as beautiful as your mother, Luna."

Luna smiled. "It's a compliment. My mother, Artemis, is very beautiful, and Niko'tonure doesn't really like most women."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:17 pm
The comment took her by suprise.

" Uh, why thank you." She said rubbing her arm a bit. Sanira wasn't the kind of girl who got compliments on her looks often. Not that people thought she was pretty, it's just she was the tough tomboy kind of girl.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 pm
Luna giggled. "Watch out. Niko'tonure can be kind of mean sometimes... Plus, he's been feeling unusually restless lately... He might try something. Be on your guard." She giggled again/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Sanira laughed.
"Don't worry, i know how to handle myself more than you may think." She said smiling.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:29 pm
Luna grinned. "Oh, I wouldn't count on it with Niko-kun!" She said in a sing-song voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:30 pm
Sanira laughed and shrugged. " We'll see."  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:36 pm
Niko'tonure walked over, and whispered, "Don't worry, I'mma have my hands full keeping Ryukai off the Kitsune."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:39 pm
She looked at him smiling. " Good, cause you would have a hard time catching this girl." she said smiling before turning back to Luna.

" Well, I think ill be off. I only came here to bring your sister to you." She said before turning and begun to walk out of the cave.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:45 pm
Kiki ran over to her. "Stay! Pleases?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:47 pm
" I'm sorry, I wish i could. But I can't, I still have to go hunt for some food. Plus, i'm not much of a group kind of person." She said rubbing Kiki's hair.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:50 pm
Kiki hugged her stubbornly. "Stay, stay, stay!"

Niko'tonure sighed, walking over. "How about me and Kiki come with you? That way she won't be so annoying."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:54 pm
She looked at Kiki once more and sighed.

"Alirght, but try to keep up, when i hunt I usually am pretty speedy." She said smiling.  

DragonSnapper13

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:57 pm
Niko'tonure grinned. "If you're challenging me to a race, you might end up sorry." He picked up Kiki, helping her onto his back.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff