Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 am
Lutia turned to face Robin, and, more importantly, the map. "Ver curatio? That's the name of the spring? I'll take any help I can get!" She ran over to Robin to closer inspect the map. "How do you read this thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 am
Brigitte glided gracefully to stand near Lutia. "This is quite a curious map... old too." She looked up at those around her and spoke again, "It's been quite a while since I've seen such a map. I don't even think I can remember how to read it." She looked at Robin, "I'm not surprise that you would have such an object. You're family has astounded me since I first arive," she laughed, "why should you stop now?"  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:40 pm
"I was just trying to help."

Fenrick poofed into view.

"Besides, I DO have a hobby. Its helping people who look lost. I usually scan their mind for hostility."

*Fenrick notices the map.*

"Where are you going?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm
Robin blinked, unfazed by the appearance of another person from who knew where. "Lutia is going to Ver Curatio. And Brigitte is going with her. I will have to stay behind to mind the inn, but i, Robin, am doing all I can to help Lutia. Who are you?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm
"I, am Fenrick Godric, and would like to do anything I can to help Lutia. Ver Curatio, huh? As long as as you don't mind, I do have some business there myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:47 pm
Lutia looked at Fenrick and took a big step back on one leg. "You?! Why do you want to help me? What do you want with Ver Curatio, eh?"  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:33 pm
Brigitte looked the newcomer up and down and then looked at Lutia. "You seem anxious, my young friend. Do you believe that this person means to hurt you? It appears to me that he is telling the truth. I think we should let him accompany us. But be warned, Mr. Fenrick," her face became stern, "if you intend to lie to me and hurt anyone, there will be consiquences. I assure you, I am not always a peacible person." She took a deep breath. She was letting her past get in the way of her present again. She cleared her throat, "I'm sorry. I tend to get carried away sometimes."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 pm
Robin placed a hand on Brigitte's sholder. "Tis quite alright. You are just trying to look out for Lutia." She smiled and looked at Fenrick. "You are welcome to all stay here until you leave for Ver Curatio. And I'll help with your provisions."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:11 pm
"You look like you need help. If you haven't noticed, I am quite peacable. Just because I am a Demon, doesn't mean I have to be hostile all the time." Fenrick then turned to Robin."Thank you gracious maiden, for the provisions."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Brigitte looked down out of embarrasment. She often tried not to stereotype others, for she herself was often stereotyped. Yet she found herself now doing to someone else something she could not stand. She looked at the demon with apologetic eyes, "I-I'm sorry," she said quietly.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 pm
"Oh, its no problem. Besides, I have yet to meet anybody who has sterotyped a vampire. As for my business at Ver Curatio, I'd prefer to keep that to myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm
She moved quietly to the table and sat down, taking her last sip of blood. She sighed and motioned to Lutia and Fenrick as she spoke, "It would appear we have a travel party," she said dryly. Yes, she wanted to go along to help, but traveling in a group didn't strike her as a good idea. She always feared for the safety of those traveling with her. She looked at Robin, "I believe it would be best if they got a good night's sleep before we headed out. If not, I would enjoy staying at least one more day and catching up with them," she laughed a bit, "I am an old woman, after all."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 am
"I'll just get my own bed from home, save you the trouble of putting me up for the night." *POOF*Three seconds later..*POOF* "I've already got my own cottage."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 pm
Robin smiled. "Of course. We have or all of you to have your own rooms if you wish." Lily came back out, smiling now. She had been talking with her half brother, and discovered that he wasn't to bad, even if he was only her half brother. "Lily, woudl you please get some herbs for dinner tonight? I believe that we will have more guests than we originally anticipated." With a nod, Lily walked out the door and knelt down by the garden. "Now then, woudl you like to go to your rooms now? Or if you like we still have some left over food that you coudl have."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:06 pm
"If you don't mind I'll be back in the morning."

*POOF!*  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]