Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Black Horizon -Open and accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:34 am
Lily smiled in a friendly manner, even though she was slightly irritated by the girl's words and demeanor.
"Good morning, my name's Lily. I'm sorry I was staring, but I was trying to determine if you were indeed a vampire or 'vegetarian' like us. I'm sure you'll appreciate that we could hardly waltz up to you and ask if you were a vampire without arousing suspicion. So, you obviously are a vampire, but what do you eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:37 am
Belle tried to smile at the vampire, but couldn't seem to, so she held onto Christian tightly.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:41 pm
Lily waited for an answer, getting mildly creeped out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:26 pm
(accckkk sorry i've been really busy in real life ]: im going to post now though so sorry for the wait!)

Lilianne saw right throug the girl's fake smile and glared at her. She saw another girl cling to a boy's arm and rolled her eyes then, crossing her arms. "The staring got slightly annoying, and there's need to determine, look at my eyes, blondie." She said rudely, letting her red-hued eyes fall upon the girls. "Oh and I don't appreciate anyone or anything but myself. And I eat humans, nice filthly disgusting not deserving of life humans. Have a nice day," she said cooly before walking out of the lunchroom.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:00 pm
"Well, that was rude, and, truth be told, rather insulting. We should do something about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:12 am
Lilianne giggled as she walked out of the cafeteria, amazed at the stupidity of some vampires. As she walked down the hallways she heard a voice in her head, How is your mission going? it asked. Lilianne rolled her eyes, she was always being watched, wasn't she? Fine, Uncle... I'm keeping my eye on things. Her uncle was quiet for a moment as Lilianne opened the doors to the exit of the school. You are... special, Lilianne, to the... Volturi. Watch your step and who you anger. he said before disappearing from the depths of her mind. Lilianne frowned and grabbed a rock and threw it. Satisfied at hearing the crunch of it indenting someone's car. She walked away and slipped into her own and drove off.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:35 am
"Do you think she's with the... Volturi?" Lily asked, shuddering a little.

(I actually shuddered when i typed it! But it is cold here, like 50 degrees sad )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:43 am
((that's kinda funny. It's 67 here))
"I don't know, she might be," Belle said while giving Christian the look ((duhn duhn duhn))
"Fine," Christian said before looking into Lilianne's mind. After a minute he said, "yeah, she is."  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:52 am
"Oh crap."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:03 pm
"Well they can't do anything to us, I mean we just moved here a couple years ago, and no one knows about La Mort Noire except the people who live there," Belle said.  

medusa56

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:07 pm
As Lilianne drove in her car, she heard a different voice penetrate her mind, a much more childish and yet cruel voice. Hello Sister... the girl said. Hello Jane, what ever do you need? Lilianne inquired. Your little friends you met earlier have peered into your mind and know you are a part of the Volturi. she said disapprovingly. Lilianne shook her head, "Jane, let them know, they have no idea as to what we really have planned for La Mort Noire, now do they?" Lilianne felt Jane smile and laughed, the sound of clear bells ringing throughout the car as she did. We must be more careful of how we speak, dear sister. Code is the key, remember that. Your Uncle Aros looks forward to seeing you complete your mission... do not fail him. Lilianne nodded and brought her attention back to the road, her hand gripping the wheel. No one broke into her mind and got away with it. There was going to be hell to pay. Listen you little snot-faced brats, if you think you will get away with intruding into my mind you are wrong, and you have chosen to mess with the wrong vampire. Lilianne spoke mentally sending her message to all three of the others. She then blocked off her mind from any further intrusion and made her way towards La Push.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:01 am
(hey, I just realized, I never wrote my 6th sense thingy. I always wear a pink and green necklace that 6 tiny fairies inhabit. I can call them out at any time and they can pretty much do whatever I want them to do. Sorry, for forgeting sweatdrop )  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:45 pm
(don't worry about it, I'm updating right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:01 pm
(thanks)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:06 pm
((back to the role-play))
A few minutes later as Belle realized something, her jaw dropped. "You don't think she'll-"
"Try to get the werewolves to help them," Christian finished glumly. "I'm pretty sure they are, but I can't be positive. There's something like a brick wall in her mind protecting the details."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff