Submit

Fanfiction?
  Write it (and read)
  Read It
  Hate it
View Results

Xesca

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:39 am
A writer is someone for whom writing is hard.
Which is why I've never posted, or even gotten past a rough draft, of any of my fanfics.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:06 pm
How to Lose Seto Kaiba in Ten Days

My beautiful fic of wonders. It's a parody of How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days The couple is SetoXKisara.

Cuz dey 'ook sho cute togetha.

Please read though. Only two have so far and I worked really hard on it.  

Mlle. Christine Daae

Xesca

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:30 pm
Kisara The Angel

My beautiful fic of wonders. It's a parody of How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days The couple is SetoXKisara.

It says 'stpry not found'. Check to see if it was taken off, or post it here ~~ People will review it. *nod nod*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:59 pm
Xesca
Kisara The Angel

It says 'stpry not found'. Check to see if it was taken off, or post it here ~~ People will review it. *nod nod*

I had the same problem... do as Xesca says...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Mlle. Christine Daae

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:02 pm
Oopsie... My bad. I removed it briefly and forgot to change the link.

Here goes:

New How to Lose Seto Kaiba in Ten Days (hopefully this one'll work)  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:25 pm
DUDE!!

I POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FANFIC IN MY JOURNAL!!

Hopefully I'll be able to get over my mother and actually write it. stare

Read it and leave comments ~~  

Xesca

Narika-chan

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:11 am
I have a Seto/Joey fic. You can find it here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2314247/1/

Please read & review! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:35 pm
I've written two fanfics, but only one of them is Yugioh. It's Seto x Serenity, though there is a lot about Mokuba in it. Well, there's a lot about him in it, but he won't show up til the end...maybe. You can get to it from my profile page. Read and review, please!!
Does anyone know of any good fanfic contests on gaia I can join where the judge(s) read Yugioh fanfics?  

digispectre

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:40 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1995429/1/ - Mokuba, tired of his brother being lonely, decides to find him a girlfriend! He decides to set him up with a lovely woman from work. Will it ever in a million years work out?

This is a hilarious fanfiction by my older sister. Lorena, the woman Mokuba sets Kaiba up up, hates Seto's guts because of all the work he dumps on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:07 am
Fiery Charizard
Currently I've only written two SetoxYami fics and one JouxSeto fics which are both at www.fanfiction.net/~fierycharizard

One I'm currently reading is a SetoxJou fic called Memoried and Battle Scars which is at www.fanfiction.net/~kaidathedragongoddess It's an amazing fic, but rated R for a reason and it's very angsty n.n

FC

I'm reading that one too, it's really good...although the last chapter was kind of...well not what I would have expected.

I also recomend the fic called Family of Dragons. It's mainly Seto/Jou with Yugi/Anzu, Shizuka/Otogi, Honda/Ryou...and there are cute kids.

Another one of my favorites is Beach'n Trip. It's a really long one shot and it's hillarious. I think I've read it 5 times or something. It's Seto/Jou, Yami/Yugi and Ryou/Bakura  

Cat-chan

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:01 pm
A Matter of Wanting This one's a one-shot; angsty and a good amount of brotherly fluff between Seto and Mokie. Umm... warning for language and refrences to abuse.

While You Are Sleeping This one's a follow-up story to "A Matter of Wanting". Mokie's POV this time around, and LOTSA Kaiba Bros. brotherly fluff. ^^ Squee! I think this is my favorite work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:24 pm
The following are some of my stories that have Seto as main characters:

Survivor
39 days... 16 people... 1 Survivor.Sounds simple right? But what happens when you stick the cast of Yugioh! on an Island. Has Jeff bit off more then he can chew? Or is there a greater force at work on this Island? (slight Bakura/Marik)

Inner Asylum
We all see the world in a different way. We all create our own truths, our own ways to deal with the life we live. Every day we choose which mask to wear, how we're going to fool the world. Some are easy to pick out, Others are well hidden. (Seto/Ryou)

Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Over used, Over done, Over rated... But do I care? Classic Whose Line meets Yugioh. Even though its been done a million times, Whose Line is still funny. Try it out.

The following stories are about my characters (Laria Kaiba (Who is Seto's twin sister), Yani (Laria's yami), and Izzium (Yani's past self)):

Legend of Blue Eyes
Izzium was a slave owned by Seto, a powerful sorcerer. But when Yami, the young Pharaoh, falls in love with her is Seto willing to give her up easily, and when she gets in the hands of Yami what will Seto have to do to get her back?

Legacy of Darkness
Sequel to Legend of Blue Eyes Laria has come to Domino to find her brother, but is everything fine or will horrors from the past repeat its self, can they be stopped this time?

Titanic
Its been ten years... And there coming back to visit, But things go a little... odd.. on the way... and at this point in time there are only two words to discribe it... Oh Canada!

Thanks for taking to the time to check out my stories, I hope you like them! heart  

LariaKaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Normally I wouldn't do this, but, oh. My. God. Laria Kaiba, I am posibly the biggest fangirl in the world of you. *insert a fangirl rant* Clever way to end the Whose Line... tears just reading the fact that it ended though...

Also, I found the best story in a while on FF.Net called 'It ain't easy being dead' centring on Joey. It's actually not sad or angsty. It's nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:50 am
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/442745/
My FF.net profile.
Somethings I was writing. I have gotten onto a long writer''s block. I might write one about something I was role playing where Seto-sama is a bunny.

KateRyo

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:40 am
LariaKaiba
The following are some of my stories that have Seto as main characters:

Survivor
39 days... 16 people... 1 Survivor.Sounds simple right? But what happens when you stick the cast of Yugioh! on an Island. Has Jeff bit off more then he can chew? Or is there a greater force at work on this Island? (slight Bakura/Marik)

Inner Asylum
We all see the world in a different way. We all create our own truths, our own ways to deal with the life we live. Every day we choose which mask to wear, how we're going to fool the world. Some are easy to pick out, Others are well hidden. (Seto/Ryou)

Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Over used, Over done, Over rated... But do I care? Classic Whose Line meets Yugioh. Even though its been done a million times, Whose Line is still funny. Try it out.

The following stories are about my characters (Laria Kaiba (Who is Seto's twin sister), Yani (Laria's yami), and Izzium (Yani's past self)):

Legend of Blue Eyes
Izzium was a slave owned by Seto, a powerful sorcerer. But when Yami, the young Pharaoh, falls in love with her is Seto willing to give her up easily, and when she gets in the hands of Yami what will Seto have to do to get her back?

Legacy of Darkness
Sequel to Legend of Blue Eyes Laria has come to Domino to find her brother, but is everything fine or will horrors from the past repeat its self, can they be stopped this time?

Titanic
Its been ten years... And there coming back to visit, But things go a little... odd.. on the way... and at this point in time there are only two words to discribe it... Oh Canada!

Thanks for taking to the time to check out my stories, I hope you like them! heart

eek OMG!!! IT'S LARIA!!! eek This is Red_Rose_Yuki...  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff