Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The Catastrophe… Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could throw a pop tart at anyone who you throw it at?
  YOU!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  Jorge Bush…?
  Gondi?
  Yourself?
  Jesus?
  MY GOD!! Why do you keep asking these stupid questions, the demon lamas are going to kill us all!!
View Results

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:14 pm
When Kira opened her eyes she was sitting in the back seat of a black SUV and Angel was licking her hand. Her ankels ached horribly and she almost wanted to cry, but her pride would not allow a single tear to fall. Sucking in a deep breath she asked the man in the front seat, "Ummm, sir where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 pm
Troma rested the staff against his shoulder. His neck hurt when the men came near. "I'll come...but only if I get to drive. Otherwise, no deal." He scratched his neck with his staff, the scar hurting worse than before. "Just tell me this, this scar only hurts when you guys are near, tell me why." He stuck the staff on his back and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.  

Jigantro

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:07 am
Samuel heard footsteps coming from behind him. A man was running towards him. Samuel called to the man, "Do you need som...." He cut himself off as the man ran by. Samuel gave chase. He would try his best to help the man. He didn't really give thought to what he was getting himself into.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm
The two men quickly made there way to each side of Torma, wile the third held his ground at the doorway, “fallow…” the man at doorway said plainly as he turned away and started toward the SUV he came in, the other two keep right beside Torma, ready just incase he attempted to flee. The first man stood just outside the house holding open the driver door of the SUV, thou he had no intention of letting Torma drive, he was going to let him getting into the seat before using his taser on him.

The drive in the SUV made no reply to Kira’s question as he continued driving, pulling into an old abandoned warehouse the man pulled the car into the center of the massive empty room, then without any notice the floor around the SUV began to lower and Kira was lowered into a hidden instillation. Once the platform came to rest the back driver side door instantly opened, a man dressed in white lab cote was there to greet her, “hello, its good to see they were not to ruff with you” the man said in a friendly voice, “if you will be so kind as to fallow me” the man said as he gestured for Kira to fallow.

Tramer just continued running, thou he was rather surprised as a random person of the street started to fallow him, just as he was about yell to the person to get out of the aria a black SUV swerved off the rood and blocked his path, stopping as quickly as he could he went to run the other way, but before he could react more SUVs pulled up quickly surrounding himself and the person that had fallowed him, as he went to lift his gun Tramer suddenly felt a pin p***k on his neck, felling the source Tramer pulled out small dart, agents his will his gun fell out of his hand and his body fell limply to the ground.

Meanwhile ten suited men pulled out there weapons and aimed for Samuel, “grab them both!” a woman voice shouted from out of one of the SUVs, “come with us sir…” one of the suited men said as he opened a the back passenger door for Samuel, meanwhile several suited men picked up Tramer and throw him into the SUV with a woman dressed in a white lab coat.  

Tramer
Crew

Jigantro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Troma closed his eyes and smiled "I knew you wouldn't let me drive." Right as he was supposed to get in the driver's side, he opened up the back door and stepped in. "Well, I know you guys are armed so, what's the point in resisting." He rested his back against the seat. "So where are we going?" He asked, though knowing he probably wouldn't get an answer, he didn't get one before, why should it change?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:39 pm
Kira glared at the person in the lab coat, but slowly got out of the car refuseing the help that another whitecoat offered.
"I can do it myself a*****e!"
Stepping down from the car she looked over her should and called for Angel to follow her.
"So is anyone going to enlighten me as to why I am here?"  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:51 pm
Samuel was very surprised when he and the other man were surrounded. He took a step back when men come out with weapons pointed at him. They probably would have killed him had not someone else intervened. He wondered if he should be grateful for that. When he was told to come he mumbled under his breath, "not that I have a choice," and stepped into the vehicle they opened for him. He sat in the seat and contemplated what he could have gotten himself into.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 pm
“why you are here?” the man repeated with a chuckle, “my lady…you and others like you are the resin we are here” the man continued as he turned away from Kira and started down a long hallway, the hallway was a well illuminated sterile white, doors systematically lined the walls of the hallway, all of which had numbers engraved into them.

Three armed guards fallowed behind Kira, Angle and the doctor, after a good five minutes of walking through the maze like structure the doctor opened a door leading into a surprisingly dark room, “come…come, let me show you some of my work…” the man said gesturing for Kira to enter the room…not that she had a choice in the mater, the three guards keep her moving whether she wonted to or not.

The moment Kira and Angle was in the room the doors closed behind her leaving only her and the doctor in the room, the only light came from a series of computer monitors that were located in the center back of the room.

“let me show yo…” the man cut himself off as his cell phone started to ring, “hello…” the man answered irritably.

“I’ve acquired a new subject that you will be rather pleased with” the voice of the woman said contently from over the phone.

“is that so…I already have one here…this other can wait till im done…” the man said irritably.

Laughing contently the woman continued, “take a look at this”.

Looking at the LCD screen on his phone the mans expression abruptly changed, “it looks like your theory was right after all…” the man said in a bewildered voice as he put the phone back to his ear, “get him here A.S.A.P.!” the man continued.

“I have two more items to report…there was another man with the subject…he appears to be just a ordinary human…thou considering he attempted to flee with the subject, I decided to take him with us…what should I do with him?” the woman asked.

“humm…you should had just killed him…” the man said quietly as he turned away from Kira in an attempt to keep her from hearing, “thou what is done is done, bring him here and we’ll decide what to do with him later” the man continued as he turned back to face Kira.

‘the other item was that Alfa team captured a target, they should be in rout to the facility as we speak” the woman continued.

“well…it seems we have several more guests in rout” the man said as he approached Kira and placed his cell phone back in his pocket, “to save on time I just might as well explain everything to all of you at once…” the man said as he grabbed a black computer char from out of the darkness and rolled it to Kira, “take a seat and relax, I have some work I’m going to go over while we wait for the other ’gests’” the man said as he walked back to the computer monitors and took a seat.

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:15 pm
The windows of the SUV were tinted black and made it impossible to see out of the vehicle, the SUV seemed to take an endless array of pointless turns and circles, the trip lasted for just over an hour with out any of the suited men saying so much as a word.

Thou finally the vehicle came to a stop, the sound of several other SUVs could be herd in close proximity from inside the vehicle. Suddenly the vehicles began to descend, it was not till they came to a stop that one of the men spoke a word, “don’t try anything…” man said as he unlocked the doors and exited the SUV, a group of people in lab coats gathered around the four SUVs, most of which around one in particular.

Opening the door for Troma one of these individuals asked him to fallow him, At the same time another individual opened the door to the SUV Samuel was in and asked for him to fallow as well, thou the rest were all gathered together, lifting Tramer onto a stretcher.

One by one everyone was led to the room Kira was located at, finally Tramer was rolled into the room, he was bound to the with leather straps to the stretcher.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:39 pm
Jigantro exited the SUV, and on any other occasion would have grabbed his staff, but he had to think logically on this one. "So, what am I here for? Or are you like those stiffs," he shrugged his head to the men in the black suits, "and won't say a word to anything?" He had a guess that they wouldn't say a word.  

Jigantro

MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces