Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Diffrent kinda muslims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Other kinda muslim
  Shi'ar
  Sunni
  Other relegion
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:54 am
Ok i close this treath...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:16 pm
0_o___V
spottystripes
omg i heart ur signature!

im a sunni btw - wot r ya

wait ma sig? and if so thanx if not ma bad..tee hee sweatdrop oh and thats kool im Ahmadi, Muslim... 3nodding

the girl with blue hair  

spottystripes

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 am
This treath is closed! Also if you are moderator...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:18 am
I opened this treath, i hope it's ok.  

Zaakii

Emperor of Mistekreuz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Zaaki
I opened this treath, i hope it's ok.

What for... Zaaki? I suppose you should keep things under control here, to avoid some debate back there. Heating things up ain't good for inter-muslim relationships.

Wassalam.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 pm
SALAM!

i think it is right to open this thread because it is just right for us diffrerent muslims for us to have topic like this. in this way, we would able to know the our differences with each other through discussions. also, we can correct the misconception of others to us like what happened before between zaaki and the others... debating here is not a problem but it is also a way that we can open some true things for others to know if there are some misunderstanding in our differences. i just hope that you got my point. i don't know if it is clear what i have just said...
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 am
I don't see any bad discuses in the treath, only that you guys got mad and whanted this treath closed. I where just trying to lern about the shi'ar, and their way to eat their childrens brain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:29 am
Zaaki
I don't see any bad discuses in the treath, only that you guys got mad and whanted this treath closed. I where just trying to lern about the shi'ar, and their way to eat their childrens brain.

stare
You just insulted me again...
Of course I won't agree of this since YOU as the ADMIN insult us Shi'a...
You have to be open minded..
And you can insult me as much as you want but Allah forgives you..  

squinty1989

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:44 pm
squinty1989
Zaaki

stare
You just insulted me again...
Of course I won't agree of this since YOU as the ADMIN insult us Shi'a...
You have to be open minded..
And you can insult me as much as you want but Allah forgives you..

Tell me what a shi'ar muslim is then?
I'm sorry if i'm insulting, i just wanto know what a shi'ar muslim is. Could you tell me instead of insulting?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:39 pm
Hey.... i want to say im a sunni, i dont hate any other types of muslims... i dont want to debate who is right or who is wrong either....

I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCES... SO PLEASE PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT THINGS EACH GROUP OF MUSLIMS DO THAT IS DIFFERENT...

Example: Shi'a muslims hit them selves on thier forehead at certain time during the year (the month Hussein died)  

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:07 pm
queen_of_karate
I think that we should just set aside our differences and keep in mind that we are the same relgion. The only reason we have sunni and shi'a is because of an argument of who would take over after muhammad died.

i believe that there are diffrent kind of "FIRQAz" in islam but i guess we should say that we are muslims then saying "I" m sunni or shi'a

when somebody asks me that if i m sunni or shi'a

my reply is always "i m a muslim"

note : shi'a and sunni are collectively know as firqa in arabic, urdu and sindhi  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:28 pm
tassan
queen_of_karate
I think that we should just set aside our differences and keep in mind that we are the same relgion. The only reason we have sunni and shi'a is because of an argument of who would take over after muhammad died.

i believe that there are diffrent kind of "FIRQAz" in islam but i guess we should say that we are muslims then saying "I" m sunni or shi'a

note : shi'a and sunni are collectively know as firqa in arabic, urdu and sindhi

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
just be grateful you guys aren't as split up and divided as Christianity is gonk

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 pm
Ratri_Cat
tassan
queen_of_karate

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
just be grateful you guys aren't as split up and divided as Christianity is gonk

i do believe so.

but i'm kinda confused with these too many sects in some religion.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:30 pm

i do believe so.

why to be confuzed i gave you a simple answere...

say that you are a muslim rather then blonging to any sect..  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:38 pm
tassan

i do believe so.

why to be confuzed i gave you a simple answere...

say that you are a muslim rather then blonging to any sect..

the level of confusion i'm referring to is different from what you've understand it to be.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff