Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
a new world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 pm
Mae looked nervous. "I just... wanted to asked.. you if would help me build the sets for the play... but i can see that you are busy... " she said. She seemed alot more nervous as the metal flashed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:27 pm
((Gotta go...))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:15 am
Mae stood there nervously. "I guess... that i should... just go now..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:20 am
Jonah hurriedly closed the door. "I think you should tell her, Mitch."

Mitch nodded. "I don't know the exact details, but these guys are from books. Jonah Ketch, Thomas Barrick, Kate Coglan, and Tara. Tara and Jonah are from Tersias the Oracle, and Thomas and Kate are from Shadowmancer. They appeared yesterday out of the blue when I was walking home."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:25 am
Mae watched as Jonah closed the door. She turned to Mitch. "Books? Your saying that they... came.... from books..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:29 am
Jonah nodded. "It's true." He produced the Mastema. "This is the Mastema. It's a special dagger. It'll find it's owner no matter what, and it tries to make people kill. We lost the Alabaster, a portal to a different world."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:32 am
Mae looked at the dagger, "Still, it is impossable for some one to come out of a book... " she said, "A book is just words written on pages..." she said. Mae didnt look away from the knife.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:33 am
Thomas drew the Varrigal blade. "Tell me, does this look like words on a page?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:06 pm
"No... alot of people make things that are talked about in books...." Mae said, "It is logicaly impossible for someone to come out of a book..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:09 pm
Mitch sighed. "I didn't want to have to do this, for Tara's sake, but..." He produced a small box from his pocket. He held his hand out to Jonah, who handed him the Mastema. He fitted it into a slot in the box, and it opened. "Go on, Mae, look into the Alabaster."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Mae looked at him, "Into the what?" she said. She felt slightly nervous again. Mitch didnt honestly expect her to believe that they came from a book...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Mitch held the box, now opened, up to her. "The Alabaster. A portal to a different world."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:19 pm
"A portal to a different world... sounds kinda.... unreal..." Mae said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:26 pm
Mitch helld it to her eyes. "Look into the mercury and see the world..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Mae blinked a few times, she looked at what he was hold up.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff