Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:49 pm
"Its a matter of speech." "Why have'nt i got a refill yet?" Jeez.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:53 pm
He smiled and accepted the seat beside her. "Personally, I should think a Zubrówka Vodka from the Polish-Lithuanian area might be nice, but that's traditional me... I would actually like to give this stuff a try." He said gesturing to the drink she held. "If you say it is good, it must be worthy!"

He looked around. "So how's the turnout here?"  

GregorytheImpaler

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:55 pm
"I thought it was 'figure' of speech. And I knew, I just didn't much care." Lerina sighed and motioned for a waiter to refill Alucard's glass. "I'm sorry if I seem rude, by the way. I don't mean to."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:55 pm
"Sorry, dears, I was looking around…" Faaiz returns to Dulcy's side from wandering about the room. "Kore, this place is absolutely magnificent, isn't it? Wonderful decorating job on Deadly's part. And, if I may say so, you look quite stunning yourself… And I'm afraid I must leave again for tonight, it's a bit late. But I'll most certainly be back tomorrow, so goodnight."

(Sorry about the blunder. I edited it…)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:56 pm
A waiter comes and pours another glass. "I am deeply sorry sir, we are still preparing for the banquet..." he stammered. Kore waved him along. "Alucard you mustn't be too mad at them, after all they are only humans and they are indeed still getting the party ready for everyone. Keep your temper in check.." she took another sip and ate a heart shaped cookie. "You're right Eisoji, these are pretty good.."

Faaiz caught her by surprise, which made Cerberus get a tad bit protective, but he backed down when he saw it was only Faaiz. "Oh, why thank you Faaiz. I just threw this on quite honestly. Indeed the decorations are beautiful, you'll have to thank the hostess Deadly for that." Cerberus slightly rolled his eyes when Kore said she 'threw it on'. She had been planning what she was to wear for a week!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:00 pm
"Whatever." Grabs a near by waiter. "Leave the bottle." "So what kind of bloods in this stuff?"  

Alucard-ZX

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:00 pm
"I like them." She said as she ate the last bite of her cookie. "I'm glad someone else does too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 pm
Zach leaned back. He took an empty glass and searched around with his eyes, not speaking, as he preferred to not interrupt any conversations. "I musn't be rude." HE thought to himself. Although he himself was typically regarded as one of the more powerful vampires in both standing and strength (most prominently in Poland proper), but he looked to Alucard and the bottle.

"Excuse me, I believe my dear friend Kore here said that it was a 1472 Cabernet with type AB... and would you mind allowing me some, when you have finished with your portion?" He said matter-of-factly, yet politely.  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 pm
"Yes, Cerberus seems to like them too.." as he started eating this third cookie. Cerberus looked up at everyone with a confused look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:09 pm
"Not what blood type what species." He says finishing of the bottle.  

Alucard-ZX

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:10 pm
"The guardian of the underworld eating heart shaped cookies. . ." She smiled and chuckled slightly, "I'm loving this ball."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 pm
After Alucard was done, Zach reached and poured some into his own glass. Placing it back down he sighed, and looked into the glasses, swishing it around and observing the consistency of the fluid. "That I can't say. I've just arrived."
He glanced back. "What should it really matter? It's technically free. I, for one, don't look a gift-horse in the mouth."  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:12 pm
Kore chuckled "Human of course..." she finished her glass and looked at a servant to get her another bottle to bring to the table. The servant brought it and left as Cerberus poured her another glass. "Zach, how has your time been since I had last seen you? Good I assume?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:16 pm
"Huh human?" Looks at one of the waiters then at the glass. "Eh." I think they could be working faster anyway.  

Alucard-ZX

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:20 pm
He smiled amused, then looked to Kore beside him. "Oh, I've been alright. Gone around a bit, traveling Italy and France mostly." He took a probing sip of the drink. "You're right, it's not bad at all." He offered another smile, then continued.

"But in any case, nothing too special really. How about yourself? I take it Cerberus hasn't gotten into any trouble keeping you company?" He smirked a bit, and nodded to Cerberus who knew him about as well as Kore did.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff