Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:05 am
((I'll take on Emmett if that's fine with everyone else.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:35 pm
((I'm fine with it, as long as I get ron))  

medusa56

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:40 pm
((I'll take Harry.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:11 pm
((Okay. I'll take Edward then. Oh, and what's Bella's power? What's going to be the excuse that the guys are gone?))

Bella walked back into the living room. She sat next to Esme, and looked at the kitten. "Hmmm, Sky is a good name. Don't you agree alice?"  

WineChan

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:14 pm
(guess I'm Jasper. Wow, that's ironic...)
"Yeah, let's call it sky!" Alice said, cradling Sky in her tiny pale arms and petting its head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:45 pm
((hunting?))

Rosalie stayed silent, trying to silent her thoughts for when Edward showed up. Though she knew that he tried to block out her thoughts, she didn't want to let anything slip.  

Eternal Night 27

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:59 pm
((and then Harry and Ron went to go laugh at muggle stuff.))
"Sky, that fits perfectly, you know, I have a cat, too. His name is Crookshanks."((
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:19 pm
((And I am Carlisle. Hahaha))
Esme looked around the room and sighed. How would a girls day in Port Angelous(SP?) sound? Esme smiled at everyone.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:45 pm
Bella nodded. "Actually, that'd be great. I'm sure we can show Hermione and Ginny around." Bella turned to face the witches, "Maybe you can show us more magic later." She smiled sweetly at them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:12 pm
(Crookshanks, yeah, but it's Port Angeles. I went there this summer, along with Forks smile )

"We can go shopping!" Alice's eyes lit up, as her favorite hobby (apart from viewing the future) was mentioned.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:01 pm
"I guess that's okay, but I wonder where Ron and Harry are?" Hermione said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:19 am
Rosalie said nothing. She really wanted nothing to do with this. She still wasn't happy with Bella's decision... at all. And these new girls scared the crap out of her no matter how nice they appeared.  

Eternal Night 27

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:43 am
Bella asked Hermoine, "There are more of you?" She thought that it was only Hermione and Ginny, but there were more? Her curiosity grew.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:30 pm
"I think Ron and Harry are off at that outdoors store talking to that Mike dude, Hermione." Ginny said, and then turned to Bella, "I believe that there's four of us, including me and Hermione here."  

Nicole_Dusk

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:39 am
"Really? There's 8 of us," Alice commented, counting her relatives on her fingers. "Esme, and our 'dad' Carlisle, Bella and her husband Edward, Rosalie and her husband Emmett, and me and Jasper."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff