Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:15 am
Sethias_Bloodshadow
Greetings all my names Sethias or you may call me Seth; which ever suits you. Some of my interests include writing: stories, poems, and lyrics, reading, RPing, playing videogames, and surfing online. I have a strong feeling I'm going to like it here in this guild and I'm glad I joined. Well thats all I have to say about myself for now, later.
Okay, and welcome to you too! biggrin I am happy you think you will like it! I assure you that all the members are very open and friendly... (and if they're not, let me know and I'll take care of it twisted wink )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:19 am
Hihihihi!! biggrin

I am Otu-chan's buddy in real life. yea... so, anyways, I can rp at a beginner level -- I guess I could do intermediate. I could do advanced rps I guess, if I tried, but I'm usually tooooo lazy. razz lolz. I sometimes use chatspeak in ooc, like 'u' or 'sup' or other stuff, but when rping, I take care to be literate. yay! so, anyways, you can call me pretty song I guess. Or Ps. biggrin Or, maybe just Song. Song-chan? xD Anyways, I like to read too. but, I am not too big on free-writing. I've been soooooooo soooooooo busy lately w/ school and stuff so I don't get online much. Whenever i'm on though, I'll hang out here!

okay?
okay! rofl

(i can be pretty random, tehehe)  

SunnyNights

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:17 am
Hello people, I was recently invited to this giuld because... alright, I'll be honest, I don't know why. Either Otulissa somehow saw a post somewhere and stalked me, or just sent the invitation out to random people and got lucky. wink Either way, now I'm here. Call me Spunk.
Lately, I won't be on comp much, my back has been given me difficulties. But when I am on I'll probably be trying to write that, or work on one of my existing roleplays. It would help if people would read for me.
So... yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 am
Hihi, I got invited here it seems pretty cool. I like to read, write and rp. My favorites. I have to poems actually published =D yay! And um I have two characters Rikku and Drikku. I'm glad to be here and I'm sure I'll see many of you in the rp's.  

rikku sadaichi

Illuminated Pastries

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:28 pm
Heya. I'm Abbey, but I like being called Tchi better. Much better. I think it's cool that I was actually invited here. :'D I like reading, writing, and role-playing. Semi to Literate. I HATE it when people don't bother with my rules ( I make role plays ) And go ahead, tryping whatever they please with a million spelling and/or grammar errors. But, don't get me wrong. I'm not THAT mean about it. Spelling/Grammar errors just annoy me. I DO need help making longer posts, though. ;-; I try hard, mommy, I really do!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:19 am
SpunkyOtaku
Hello people, I was recently invited to this giuld because... alright, I'll be honest, I don't know why. Either Otulissa somehow saw a post somewhere and stalked me, or just sent the invitation out to random people and got lucky. wink Either way, now I'm here. Call me Spunk.
Lately, I won't be on comp much, my back has been given me difficulties. But when I am on I'll probably be trying to write that, or work on one of my existing roleplays. It would help if people would read for me.
So... yeah.

I know you from another guild. ^_^ I think we used to do a roleplay together...a long time ago. Or maybe I happened to see some of your roleplays.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:15 am
rikku sadaichi
Hihi, I got invited here it seems pretty cool. I like to read, write and rp. My favorites. I have to poems actually published =D yay! And um I have two characters Rikku and Drikku. I'm glad to be here and I'm sure I'll see many of you in the rp's.
Hello, and welcome~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:16 am
iTchiBerry
Heya. I'm Abbey, but I like being called Tchi better. Much better. I think it's cool that I was actually invited here. :'D I like reading, writing, and role-playing. Semi to Literate. I HATE it when people don't bother with my rules ( I make role plays ) And go ahead, tryping whatever they please with a million spelling and/or grammar errors. But, don't get me wrong. I'm not THAT mean about it. Spelling/Grammar errors just annoy me. I DO need help making longer posts, though. ;-; I try hard, mommy, I really do!
Hi! biggrin I am glad you accepted the invite! Yes, I know what you mean. I get annoyed when people use chatspeak and run-on sentences in roleplays. XD;; Of course, if they are beginners, then I can understand. (I usually try to push them in the right direction. It's not good to get into a bad habit of chatspeaking in roleplays.)  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:19 am
pretty_song
Hihihihi!! biggrin

I am Otu-chan's buddy in real life. yea... so, anyways, I can rp at a beginner level -- I guess I could do intermediate. I could do advanced rps I guess, if I tried, but I'm usually tooooo lazy. razz lolz. I sometimes use chatspeak in ooc, like 'u' or 'sup' or other stuff, but when rping, I take care to be literate. yay! so, anyways, you can call me pretty song I guess. Or Ps. biggrin Or, maybe just Song. Song-chan? xD Anyways, I like to read too. but, I am not too big on free-writing. I've been soooooooo soooooooo busy lately w/ school and stuff so I don't get online much. Whenever i'm on though, I'll hang out here!

okay?
okay! rofl

(i can be pretty random, tehehe)
Hi, Sunny! biggrin Song-chan. xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:20 am
Woah.

Hehehe.

I guess I forgot to come here...hehe.

Well,hmm. Looks like both my names have both been used. Jade and Star? Well, that's going confusing. Okay, okay, okay. Call me.. Star2.

Aha.

Well, I am from the lovely, cold, and woodsy Canada. Yay! No.. I have never seen a beaver. I do say "eh" alot though. Hehe.

Well, umm, I like tacos. I also like cats. But, I'm a dog person... hmm..

My favourite books are by Stephenie Meyer, the Twilight series. I think Twilight was the best one, then Eclipse, then New Moon. I don't know why, so don't ask.

Hmm. Writing novels is like second-nature to me, same with roleplaying.

I guess that's all for now. Either that, or I just don't remember anything else. Anyways, bye.

Dysfunctional Monster

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:27 pm
x--X--Star-Ferns--X--x
Woah.

Hehehe.

I guess I forgot to come here...hehe.

Well,hmm. Looks like both my names have both been used. Jade and Star? Well, that's going confusing. Okay, okay, okay. Call me.. Star2.

Aha.

Well, I am from the lovely, cold, and woodsy Canada. Yay! No.. I have never seen a beaver. I do say "eh" alot though. Hehe.

Well, umm, I like tacos. I also like cats. But, I'm a dog person... hmm..

My favourite books are by Stephenie Meyer, the Twilight series. I think Twilight was the best one, then Eclipse, then New Moon. I don't know why, so don't ask.

Hmm. Writing novels is like second-nature to me, same with roleplaying.

I guess that's all for now. Either that, or I just don't remember anything else. Anyways, bye.
Welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 am
Hello~ I'm sweetfaerie, I just joined about a minute ago. xd
I love rping, writing, and reading most especially. 3nodding I am unfortunately not on all too often because I have a very bad sickness, so if I am not on, on some days I am most likely sick. sweatdrop  

sweetfaerie

Rigormortis Metamorphosis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:26 pm
Ello, you can call me Tahiro, I wrote fanfics for a bit, I do some roleplaying and I've been thinking of writeing short stories, so yeah...-dances-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:43 am
sweetfaerie
Hello~ I'm sweetfaerie, I just joined about a minute ago. xd
I love rping, writing, and reading most especially. 3nodding I am unfortunately not on all too often because I have a very bad sickness, so if I am not on, on some days I am most likely sick. sweatdrop

Aw... sad Well, even though one of the rules is to be active, this is one of the exceptions. 3nodding I would feel horrible for banning someone who 'never' got online, but really, they were sick. I am so glad that you explained that beforehand!

biggrin

I am sure all the other guild members will be understanding.

Welcome~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:44 am
Cuite_little_devil
Ello, you can call me Tahiro, I wrote fanfics for a bit, I do some roleplaying and I've been thinking of writeing short stories, so yeah...-dances-

Welcome! biggrin Nice; I have written some novels/short stories/poems, but just started out on fanfictions. xD  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff