Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Cafe Sanguinarius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 pm
"The dress and ribbons are two of my favorite parts of my outfit." Lerina pulled on one of her ribbons gently and watched it spring back. "I just love the dress and the ribbons were a gift from Jason."

((Jason being my boyfriend's rp character of course. X3))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm
Faaiz was concentrating hard now. "Now, I've never been much at drawing roses… But I'll see what I can do here…" He would glance up every now and then, his sketchbook only a few inches from his face.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Lerina laughed a bit. "It seems we draw similarly. I only keep my sketchbook very close to my face." She nodded. "It makes it easier to see the detail I'm putting it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:00 pm
Faaiz laughed mildly. "Well, I don't always do it like this. Typically I keep it a little bit farther away, but I don't want to mess this up…" Now he held the book at a distance, evaluating his work so far. He grimaced - "Whoops." - and set to erasing some tiny point vigorously. "Wurgh… screwed up…" He quickly redrew the spot, smiling. "There we go, that's better." He continued.

(Say, maybe I should make an actual drawing of this? I'd be happy to.)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:07 pm
"I've been working on quite a few pictures lately, so I understand not wanting to mess up." Lerina nodded to herself and smiled. "I'm getting most of the done but then I have a whole other list I need to do!" She laughed a bit, "But I love drawing so it's fine."

((If you want to sure. ^^ Sorry for the late reply. Life's been attacking me and I've been focused on other threads. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 pm
Faaiz was studying his picture. "I think… I want to color this… Just a minute." With his sketchbook and pencil under one arm, he slipped out the door once again.

He returned soon after with a small metal box of colored pencils. "Here we are… This'll brighten it up for sure!" He slid back into his chair and got to work.

(The f'real drawing is on the comptrog. I'm almost done! What of the various plushies and things do you want in there? I've got the blue roses, the rose petals [a Photoshop brush I made!] and the wings. Thank heavens for the tablet.)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:28 pm
"Oh, I love colors. Sadly it is not my strong point. Would you care for something else to drink while you work?"

((Ooohh, fun. I don't have a tablet myself. Too expensive. sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:53 pm
"Well, normally I don't color things. My style is very, very sketchy, and it isn't often I ink things in over pencil, so a lot of times the color messes up my picture. But it does help to brighten things up. The only problem with me is shading. I'm terrible with that. But I'll see what I can do…" He was bent over with his face close to the paper again. He looked up, smiling. "I think I'd like some iced tea… with a good amount of sugar, if you don't mind. Thank you very much for offering!" He bent over again.

(There's got to be some cheaper brand out there… I've heard of something like Bamboo or something. That might be cheap. I'm not sure.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 pm
"Sketchy is just fine as far as I'm concerned. I usually ink and color anything I show to people. I don't like my sketches much. And I'm not very good at shading either." Lerina went back behind the counter and poured a cup of iced tea. She grabbed a sugar shaker and sat them both near Faaiz. "I tend to add too much sugar so I think it's best you handled that. She smiled and sat in one of the armchairs.

((I use Prismacolor pencils and Sakura for inking. I just use normal .5 mechanical pencils for sketching.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm
"Thank you very much." Faaiz laughed lightly. 'You know, I bet I add just about as much sugar as you do. Maybe more." He was holding the sugar shaker tipped over his glass, stirring absentmindedly. He set the shaker down, dissolving the last grains that whirled in his tea and drinking it happily. "Perfect tea! Not too strong…" He put some finishing touches on the picture, looking satisfied. "I've drawn you with the blue roses, the ribbons, the speaker wings and the petals. Anything else I should add?"

(Oh, whoops. I've got your previous avatar, with the rose dress. Is that alright?)

(My inking pens are Staedtler Pigment Liners. I work with Prismacolor too! And .5 lead is probably one of my best friends. What I use right now is a Pentel .5mm Quicker-Clicker.)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:09 am
"Not a problem, Faaiz. My mother taught me to make tea when I was young so I've had a lot of practice." She thought for a moment. "Nothing else I can think of unless you want to add anything else."

((That's fine. I keep changing it up right now. ^_^ I just use bic pencils. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:05 am
"Alright, then… it would appear that… I am done!" Faaiz beamed, carefully tearing out the picture along the perforation. He stood, bowing and presenting it to her. "For you, milady…"  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:40 pm
Lerina took the picture and looked at it. She immediately smiled, "Oh, Faaiz it looks wonderful! Thank you so much!"

((It really does look great. smile I've got it saved to my computer now. :3 )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:02 pm
Zachariasz, clad in his usual black and red attire, though significantly less formal than when he attended the vampiric dances and gatherings, still remained fairly well dressed. Being that it was summer, and not in as cold a location as he was used to, he wore no black fur hat as he liked. The warm air of night blew through his long hair, trailing loose on his back. Typically in hot whether he'd tie it, but tonight it was down. He stepped curiously towards the door of the cafe, and stepped within.

He looked around, getting a feel for the layout and what was inside. He was impressed, it was quite a pleasant little haven from the outside world. He smiled to himself, approving such a place.  

GregorytheImpaler

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:08 pm
Lerina walked up to Zachariasz and smiled, "Hello, sir. Can I get you anything?"  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff