Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 pm
Kira knew they doubted her motivation and thought right away she was a spy. "Excuse, me but I'm no spy I'm only here because of this." She unfurled the scroll that her boss gave her to show to guards in case they didn't believe her. The earth kingdom mercenary gave them the "i'm telling the truth you idiots" look while keeping in step with the princess.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:57 am
Aiden put his small amount of magic to use, 'No one ever said you were. Thanks for the hint.' he said it through her mind so the princess wouldn't hear him. "What'd you say bro?" Crimson asked. Aiden repeated what he had said to Crimson with the mind. "OH Okay."  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:06 am
Otulissa
((How about we just add an extra guard? It doesn't say there's a maximum. Let's assume 3 is the minimum. XD))

((Thats works...Thank you Otulissa.))

"Okay everything checks out," the guard says, passing the paper back to Cinder. "Please continue." "Thanksss." Cinder crackles, returning the paper to a pouch on his belt. Passing through the open iron-work gates, Cinder makes his way deeper into the inner workings of the capital.

Marching through the richly decorated hallways, Cinder notes the layout of the palace in his head, should he end up spending more time here than he planned. Glancing down each hallway he passes, Cinder spots a small group of humans wearing the typical gear of mercenaries off to the left. Turning from the main hallway, Cinder enters the room.

"I search for Princess Phillippa, might one of you inform me where I may find her?" Cinder asks, as his hand pulls the summons from his belt pouch. "I received a summons."

((Cinders now in whatever room all of you are now in.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 pm
Pools of Crimson Tears
Aiden put his small amount of magic to use, 'No one ever said you were. Thanks for the hint.' he said it through her mind so the princess wouldn't hear him. "What'd you say bro?" Crimson asked. Aiden repeated what he had said to Crimson with the mind. "OH Okay."

Kira rolled her eyes at his thought as they made thier way to the main palace of the fire kingdom.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:56 am

Princess Phillippa smiled at Kira, the Earth-mercenary, in polite and regal greeting. She took a look at the scroll, and believed it completely. It was most definitely authentic. "Welcome, then! What is your name?" Phillippa asked.

Then, another person entered the room. Phillippa assumed that he was going to be another guard for her expedition.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am
Singling out the young princess from the rest of the group, Cinder advances and kneels before her. "Cinder Nighthearth at your ssservice." Cinder crackles, the flames surrounding his head flaring a passive blue color. (Like Ghostrider does in the movie.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 am
Phillippa tried her best to give a formal, curt nod with an air of regality. She said, "I welcome you, Cinder Nighthearth, to my party of travellers. Please, rise!" Pippa never got used to people bowing and kneeling before her, even though it had been happening all her life. She was way too modest to enjoy and wish that something like that would keep on happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Rising from his kneeling position before the princess, Cinder returned to stand at his full height before continuing. "And I in return thank you for such an honor." Cinder says, his flames returning to their normal red-orange tint. "But might I ask, where we are headed? As I do not know at the moment."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:12 am
The earth kingdom mercenary knelt before the princess, "My name is Kia, your majesty and i will serve you well until we reach the lake." She said in a formal tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:49 am
"We will be travelling to Lake Zaet, and must arrive there in two days at exactly noon. Also, we will need enough supplies and clothing for three days," Phillippa explained with an important air of authority. She stood with her back erect and straight, and her head held high. She was obviously putting on the princess-act seriously. Not that it was really much of an act.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:30 pm
Cinder's skeletal-like features grimaced at the mentioning of water. Damn it, I hate water... Cinder thought. This is what I get for acting out... The gods must hate me.

"Might I ask the reason we travel to Zaet?" Cinder asked, wondering more out of curiosity then any other reason.

As for clothing and supplies, the leather armor currently worn didn't seem to have anything wrong with it... from his point of view, and the need for food was almost nonexistent to elementals like himself. They could go weeks before any signs of hungry would begin to show. But in his travels throughout this world Cinder had learned many odd things about these meatbags called humans. How they've been the dominate life-form of this world for almost 1000 years, he would never know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:07 am
Princess Phillippa resisted the urge to sigh at Cinder's question. To be honest, Phillippa had no idea why her parents wanted her to travel to Zaet. She had no idea, in fact. And this was rather embarrassing for a princess. Pippa wasn't sure how to reply to Cinder's question properly. She said as regally as she could, "Oh dear, I am afraid that Father has not alerted me to the reason for this journey. It seemed fairly urgent, however, and we should do our best to follow his instructions."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:59 pm
"Seems like a personal matter, I shall question no deeper." Cinder says respectfully dropping the conversation.

With the following silence, Cinder dropped back into the crowd of people so he may get a better idea of who he traveled with as companions. One of them whom introduced herself soon after his arrival was Kia, this he knew from her introduction. As for the others, he would have to wait and observe before he had knowledge of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:23 am
The Fire Princess was not sure about how to reply to Cinder's assumption. She wasn't sure herself on whether or not this journey to Zaet was personal or not; her parents had given her little information on the matter. She wondered to herself, I wonder if it's a new training grounds that my parents have erected? Or maybe, a training mission? Hm... Or perhaps 'tis a surprise for me? I really don't know... Phillippa sighed inwardly, but didn't let anyone else see or hear it. It was just...a mental sigh, of sorts. Anyhow, Phillippa decided to just not say anything to Cinder about his assumption. She simply nodded, and knew that that would suffice.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:31 pm
(How active is everyone else in this RP? Theres only so much we can do without them...)  
•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff