Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:32 pm
"So you dont care... no one here cares... i have a blind sister out there, maybe alone.... shes blind because of you people.... " Jonathan punched the glass that was inbetween them with amazing force, force that a normal human being could never duplicate.

Katelyn looked around, "Necera... I am Katelyn, " she said. "It was quiet.. so i didnt know if they had left or something..." she said. She was talking about Kat, and the two girls that had offered to 'be her eyes'. Katelyn focused her eyes in front of her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:34 pm
"wwwell i'll helpp youu" shee offereddd

(x(sorry reaaly cannt sttopp shaking)x)  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:38 pm
(Maybe you should get that checked.)

The window/mirror almost breaks and now has a crack in it. "Well, I will say that being in here is better than being left to the Erasers. They would have rather killed you, I'm sure. Here, I try to take care of you. No experiments, no tests."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:40 pm
Elena looks around before kicking the wall "stupid whitecoats" she huffs and crosses her arms, she leans back against the walls and closes her eyes, listening, waiting  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:41 pm
"Would you like to speak to one of the others over intercom?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:44 pm
Jonathan looked at him, "What would be better... is if you would just let me out..." His eyes were dark, his black wings unfolded.

Katelyn was still staring blankly ahead, "Help me... what do you mean..." she suddenly went pale, "I didnt think of this... how do i know that everyone around me isnt a white coat, or an eraser..." she said.

((that is weird... i can type ok, even since my hands spaz out... [inhaler does it...] ))  

spaztastic psycho

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 pm
"welll ii feel the same way nnever really been around anyone bbut them buut noww *i can't read their minds* and iif you you don't believe me heres mmyy wing" she extended herrr raven's wings  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:49 pm
Elena opens one eye and looks around "if only i knew where i was" she thought "i got to get out of here" she closes her eye again and slides down to the ground, acting asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:51 pm
He hooked up an inter some link between Elana and Jonathan. "Well, you two keep each other company. I have to go do something really quick."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:55 pm
Elena looks up, she huffs "whatever" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:32 pm
Sakura whimpered suddenly. "Skye-chan,"

"And Zach-kun..." Finished Hinata. "Where are they? They're the only ones..."

"Who can supress it!"

Zach hugged Skye. "We can only hope the prophesys don't get into the wrong hands..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:54 pm
she stands and looks around, she walks up to the mirror and peeks into it, she can see nobody in there, so she brings back her fist and starts hitting the mirror, over and over again, trying to break it, she bites the inside of her cheek, trying to forget about the pain in her hand  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:01 pm
Sakura cried out, "NO!"

They both became quiet. "One will die," Hinata murmured quietly.

"And the other shan't find a reason to live." Sakura finished. "Another will find a blessing,"

"In the form of a curse. Yet another will be reunited with their sibling who was seperated,"

"From them by the evil ones. A scientist,"

"Will aid them in as many ways possible,"

"For he pities them..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:03 pm
Elena starts pounding both fists, she takes a deep breath and starts screaming as loud as she can  

Aprilbaby1

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:14 pm
"Person next to me..." Jonathan said, "Give me a second... " he said. He kicked the already cracked glass, it shatered, he climbed out. "Just please stop screaming..." he said, "Back away from the window, quickly, and i will get you out..."

Katelyn looked in there direction, "What are you two talking about... " she said, only one sentence leaped out at her, 'another will be reunited with their sibling who was seperated...' did that mean that her and jonathan would be back together.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff