Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:19 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Just application of my theory regarding that anyone who is normal, is actually insane and those of us that appear insane are normal, because we're aware of our insanity and as such can control it. smile
Dude, sometimes I think you extract things from my brain, example, I happend to be thinking that this very same day. eek
So your starting to think like Rellik?...Hmmm...I wonder if that's a good or bad thing.. surprised biggrin
No, I've always thought like that, but since Rellik is probably older than I, he's been thinking like that longer than I have. ninja
Yeah that's true,but you know,it could be worse...You could think like me '_'

....And I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone xd
Yeah because if you did think like Kaire you'd totally wet your panties over me. razz
Your so full of yourself *takes needle and pops your ego* You must have me mistaken for someone else,like Bubba,or fangirls razz

Besides we both know that it's you who wets your panties over me rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:35 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
So your starting to think like Rellik?...Hmmm...I wonder if that's a good or bad thing.. surprised biggrin
No, I've always thought like that, but since Rellik is probably older than I, he's been thinking like that longer than I have. ninja

Yeah because if you did think like Kaire you'd totally wet your panties over me. razz
Your so full of yourself *takes needle and pops your ego* You must have me mistaken for someone else,like Bubba,or fangirls razz

Only because you pushed me in the lake. D;  

Rellik San
Crew

babykitty18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:47 pm
Nikura Uchiha
babykitty18
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18
Nikura Uchiha
I have been told I was twisted..I like blood, things like that..apparently..normal people don't like that kind of stuff..so when people are like "damn you're twisted" I just say thanks ^_^

i get the same lol i like blood as well idk y but *shrugs* just do! lol and because i like blood ppl say...do i even have to say? stare lmao
Blood is pretty.

indeed! idk y ppl don't like it or think its weird to or faint when they see it its part of out body! 3nodding xd

I'm weird I liek to watch blood, idk y, but watching things on murders intrest me ^_^

depending on he murder scene, for me, and if it reallllllllyyyyyyyy scary i hate scary movies but i like blood and gore...as long as im not doing it lmao twisted xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

Seriously Blackrose...why'd you travel 1,200 miles just to push him in hoping Nessie would eat him???  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:41 pm
babykitty18
Nikura Uchiha
babykitty18
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18
Nikura Uchiha
I have been told I was twisted..I like blood, things like that..apparently..normal people don't like that kind of stuff..so when people are like "damn you're twisted" I just say thanks ^_^

i get the same lol i like blood as well idk y but *shrugs* just do! lol and because i like blood ppl say...do i even have to say? stare lmao
Blood is pretty.

indeed! idk y ppl don't like it or think its weird to or faint when they see it its part of out body! 3nodding xd

I'm weird I liek to watch blood, idk y, but watching things on murders intrest me ^_^

depending on he murder scene, for me, and if it reallllllllyyyyyyyy scary i hate scary movies but i like blood and gore...as long as im not doing it lmao twisted xp

hmmI have been told i'm scary! ha! tahts news to me...or is it? oh well, yeah I like real life murders not movies, those are so ******** stupid usually, but hey I might kill someone if they deserved it twisted blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Seriously Blackrose...why'd you travel 1,200 miles just to push him in hoping Nessie would eat him???
Why would I travel to scotland to get pushed into a lake? smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:18 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Same reason everyone does violent things to their friends......So I could tape it and put it on youtube. smile

Also the same reason I taped him doing something very nasty with a jar of peanut butter surprised ...That poor innocent peanut butter,well I guess it's not so innocent now...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:30 am
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Same reason everyone does violent things to their friends......So I could tape it and put it on youtube. smile

Also the same reason I taped him doing something very nasty with a jar of peanut butter surprised ...That poor innocent peanut butter,well I guess it's not so innocent now...

Hey hey, you weren't complaining... infact you were molestering that banana whilst I was using the peanut butter.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:24 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Hey hey, you weren't complaining... infact you were molestering that banana whilst I was using the peanut butter.
That banana told me it loved me D: But it was just using me... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:09 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

It wasn't the banana. It was me up in the ceiling screwing with your head, but then the dust mites got to me and I had to leave, so you were left thinking a banana loved you.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:01 am
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX

It wasn't the banana. It was me up in the ceiling screwing with your head, but then the dust mites got to me and I had to leave, so you were left thinking a banana loved you.
I thought it was weird that a banana was talking to me...But then I just figured I was off my meds. :3

But see atleast I had a reason for what I did with the banana...But Rellik just has very unhealthy love of peanut butter...you don't even wanna know what he gets dogs to do with it.. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:01 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX

I thought it was weird that a banana was talking to me...But then I just figured I was off my meds. :3

But see atleast I had a reason for what I did with the banana...But Rellik just has very unhealthy love of peanut butter...you don't even wanna know what he gets dogs to do with it.. ;D
I already know....I secretly tape him and post out the videos all over the internet in places he will never find, but everyone else will....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:38 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

I already know....I secretly tape him and post out the videos all over the internet in places he will never find, but everyone else will....
And I'm selling the peanut butter starring in the video on Ebay biggrin

Wait...What was this thread about again...? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:44 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

And I'm selling the peanut butter starring in the video on Ebay biggrin

Wait...What was this thread about again...? xd

It's on sale now if anyone wants some, and one lucky winner will get to star in the movie with Rellik! *You must be over 18 and mentally healthy, or completely insane. Yes the latter part has two meanings, take whichever one you like*

Uhh....Ummmmmmmmmm......Ehhhhhhhhh......
Wow. I made this and don't remember what it was about.*checks* It's about gothy things you have said, the moments when you realized your own gothiness. I made the topic to create more life in the guild.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas