Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
Wanna play a MMO with Net Slum? Join us on Flyff! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flyff?
  Yes!
  nah not rly =
View Results

Tayu Yuu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:37 pm
two questions
1.i'll be joining soon
2.why this game  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @Tai Ryusaki: Hawt. redface

@haseo9: Ugsdfsd. I know. Right now, I'm halfway to level 59. And since I can't seem to find any partners lately who don't treat me like their own little personal powerleveler, THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER.

@Goldengame253: Because I guess we all just started playing it?

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Tayu Yuu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:05 pm
i was just wondering anyway i play name orra  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @Tai Ryusaki: Hawt. redface

@haseo9: Ugsdfsd. I know. Right now, I'm halfway to level 59. And since I can't seem to find any partners lately who don't treat me like their own little personal powerleveler, THIS IS GOING TO TAKE FOREVER.

try killing monsters 8/7 lvls higher than u it works for me.  

haseo9

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:51 pm

I'd play Harvest Cleric for you PPN, if your level wasn't 2x moar than mine D8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @haseo9: I'm killing monsters eight levels above me and I only get like, .10% exp per kill. Soloing sucks sometimes.

SHDHFGSDH. AND I'M 60% AWAY FROM BEING 60. D:

@Puppetry: Aw. ;_;

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So I started an assist this morning.

YES. PPN WHO HATES PLAYING AS MAGIC USERS JUST MADE AN ASSIST. WTF, I KNOW.

But this assist was made to help myself. When I finally get the internet on the upstairs computer to work, I'll be able to buff my other two characters since I can't seem to rely on others to do so.

AND SHE'S YET ANOTHER PRODUCT OF MY BLEACH FAGGOTRY. :'D

I'm going to hate leveling her up though. I'm so used to playing tanks. D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:10 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So I started an assist this morning.

But this assist was made to help myself. When I finally get the internet on the upstairs computer to work, I'll be able to buff my other two characters since I can't seem to rely on others to do so.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I get free buffs a lot and without asking. I made another one too but on a different server.

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Midori of the Azure land

I get free buffs a lot and without asking. I made another one too but on a different server.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I hardly ever get buffs without asking. Even when I party with assists, sometimes I have to ask them to buff me. It's ridiculous. D:

And when I do get free buffs, most of the time they're shitty ones.

SFHSDF. 40% EXP.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:00 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Midori of the Azure land

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I hardly ever get buffs without asking. Even when I party with assists, sometimes I have to ask them to buff me. It's ridiculous. D:

And when I do get free buffs, most of the time they're shitty ones.

SFHSDF. 40% EXP.

What kind of buffs are considered shitty?

Puppetry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:05 pm
Puppetry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well, not shitty, but like, really low-leveled ones that hardly help me. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:52 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Puppetry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well, not shitty, but like, really low-leveled ones that hardly help me. D:

Like, how low? Dx Mine are about 5-10 and I just recently acquired all of them.

Puppetry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:16 am
Puppetry
Like, how low? Dx Mine are about 5-10 and I just recently acquired all of them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Like level two... and some of these people are going RM so it's like, "LOLWUT?" and they're usually around level 40-ish. I'm thinking a few of them have no idea what they're doing skill point-wise. :/

Ughsfd. Why is it that people want me to powerlevel them on my assist? I'M HERE TO HEAL, GOD DAMMIT, NOT SLOWLY KILL ENEMIES FOR YOU. D:<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:45 am
Pink Plastic Ninja

Hawt? ... ;D X3  

Divine Glitch

Divine Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:56 am
Pink Plastic Ninja

I totally understand you, for I hate using magic myself. But, this is the best way to level up! evil To have your own Ring Master and at least two computers. That is how I have so many high level characters. (I'm including my sisters characters since we hack each other all the time to use the others characters. biggrin ) I wish you were on Mia. I would help you. Since I have a 67 level RM.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff