Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:39 pm
aizen was already gone she had left long before then and this was a mark of her own. the mark of a true spy who knows when to make an exit. she chuckles to herself as she disappears over roof tops after watching them have a conversation with her air that had been left behind. i wonder she thought to herself. if one can play the game cat and mouse with 2 boys of a different standard  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:44 pm
azriel leans back even more the wrinkles in her nose disappearing and replacing it was a look of utter calm she smiles and slips off the bar top and stands up looking him up and down. then she moves gracefully and challengingly towards the dark stairs at the far corner and looks over her shoulder at him and drifts upstairs invitingly  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:51 pm
the bar tender looks at him and swallows hard as he cleans the glass in his shaking hands: shes inviting u to her rooms sir... *whispers in a low voice so only he could hear* just be careful sir i hear no one whos gone up there has ever come back alive or in one piece... if i was u i wouldnt accept the invitation..

the bartender swollows again and walks to the other end of the bar and looked at him with pity and sympathy  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:24 am
Vlash saw that aizen had left and didnt feel much like giving chase.. so he teleported back to the rooftops and walked around looking for something else to do  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:31 am
Aridas looked at the bartender and smiled thinly.
"When one had lived for three hundred years, one finds that satisfying their curiosity is more important than fearing their life."
With that he rose and moved off to follow azriel up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:04 pm
aizen followed vash curiously wondering what he was going to do  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:06 pm
the bartender shakes his head and nods his head: i guess so but u didnt have to see her rise and fall and rerise again... *shivers* that was a nasty 12 years... *stops his rambling to himself and gets back to his job*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:26 pm
once one reached the top of the stairs and the darkness of shadow truely sank into the wood and air. the light was so dim but candles every once in a moon where place along the wall for light and most looked like the had been placed fresh there and never burned but the dust on the candles told a different story. so much here even in this hall way was telling a story nothing was as true as it seemed here. at the farthest end of the hall were winding stairs heading upstairs to the next floor even thought there were doors along the wall some looked as if they've been sealed shut by some rather nastiness that no one should ever have to know. the stairs were painted a ivory and black color and the soft mysterious light coming from above invited u upwards away from all the darkness from behind u. when u entered the room u first see a large open fire place covered by an iron frame and the deep red of the bricks around it. the large cherry desk at one end was covered in papers and a globe sat tilted with pins sticking out of it and her weapons hung on every free inch of space there was except along the right walls where shealves of scrolls and books clutter the space and shealves hide a bed behind them. but the leather chairs in front of the fire is where azriels waits for him: come have a seat i know my home is cluttered but im welcoming u to come have a drink with me  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:21 am
Aridas looked about the room. She had taste, even if she was messy. he nodded to her and took a seat, lenaing back in the chiar.
"Very kind of you." he said, somewhat unconvinced of the statement and wary of her still. Nevertheless he relaxed his body, while his mind remained alert to anything she might snap and try. The bartender was aobviously paranoid, but he didn't regard him as a total idiot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:06 pm
vlash sensed he was being followed but it didnt mind him much.. so to play a trick on his follower he teleported behind aizen and started to walk in the opposite direction. after a couple of feet he teleported to her right , walked a couple of feet, then to her left. this time he kept on walking.....  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 pm
azriel smiles and then shakes her head a soft chuckle of laughter escaping her lips: so the bartender has mad u fear the idea of being up here with me... so sigh.. u dont think id hurt u now do u brother? *trying to lure him into a false sense of well being*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:17 pm
aizen giggles loving every minute of this game she split herself into four and darted off in different directions following him enjoying the game as much as she enjoys the real hunt  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:31 pm
"I don't know anything about you." Aridas said flatly, but with a smile that showed he was willing to play along with any game of hers. "And you now nothing about me; so we are in the same boat as to how much we know the other is capable of."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:32 pm
vlash saw aizen split up ,"a chase is it? hmmm ill play" he started teleporing as fast as he could appearing at several places at once. then he molded into the floor and appeared in the center of all the shadow clones..... "i can play that way too" he divided his shadow spirit into four copies and himself and continued teleporting  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:34 pm
azriel smiles: that not entirely true. what do u think u know about me?  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff