Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
The About You Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fallen_death_angel13

Shy Loiterer

12,025 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:28 pm
I'm Sarah. I joined yesterday through my friend Venom nom nom nom nommmm whee
I'm 18...9 days away from being 19.
I live in Jersey born and raised.
Im kinda random.
I like:tektek, sleep, paranomal stuff, music, games... yea *shrugs* I dont know. I'm just kinda me whos a little weird and outta the normal girls of Jersey. So yea, nice to meet you guys. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:00 am
Hello all.
Apparantly, I am the very Venom (nomnom) that Kika & Fallen have mentioned.

Well let's see, call me Venom; or Ven. I am 17 and - sadly - female. Heh!
I come from Egypt ^_^

I like Rock & Metal music. Some of my favourite bands are Metallica, Savatage, Bon Jovi... music is basically my life.
I like movies too but I am not always watching TV you know xd My favourite actor is Julian McMahon heart
Other stuff I like is... let's see... motorcycles, gummy bears, potatoes, junk food, chocolate, apple juice, junk food, sleeping... biggrin

Well, that kinda sums it up... I hope to meet new people here and make good friends.

~ Venom The Hellraiser

Venom The Hellraiser

Dapper Millionaire

10,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

HaloRecoil

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Halo
I'm 20 years old, and have every intention of dancing to ABBA on my 21st birthday (I'm a dancing queen)
I'm a Video Game Art and Design major and should hopefully graduate Spring '09. I've been on Gaia for almost a year.
Umm at the moment I'm questing Padmavati's Lotus and common items.
EDIT: Oh and I'm a liberal as I'm sure you can tell from my siggie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Believe in what your heart is saying. Hear the melody that's playing.
There's no time to waste. There's so much to celebrate.

User Image Hello. ^^ I'm Azzy. I am Africaturkholishamerican. I am sixteen years old and I attend school as a junior at a middle college. Next semester I will be enrolled in college classes on campus. I am currently working as a lifeguard. I love swimming and long walks. In my free time I write poetry. I have just recently completed my first short story and I am working on my second. Music is my passion, my life, and my escape. I enjoy singing and playing the violin most. I'm pretty friendly, and I love to chit chat. x3 User Image

Believe in what you feel inside and give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need, if you just believe.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzy-licious

ii-KatieKitty-ii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:12 am
Lol... I hope your ready! x3

▪ Names Kate ♥
▪ I'm bisexual.
▪ I live in England and I am a British citizen.
▪ Boyfriend is Luke Beale aka LukehLuke™
▪ Best friend is Yamii™
▪ My fave colours are green & blue ♥
▪ Favourite food is Chinese ♥
▪ My fave school subjects are art, music, ICT & English ♥
▪ My fave film is Battle Royale; however I love the film The Crucible ♥
▪ My fave book is Marshmallow Magic And Wild Rose Rouge ♥
▪ My fave comedian is Lee Evans ♥
▪ My fave anime is Tenchi ♥
▪ Likes any music tbh ♫
▪ I am myself; I do not liked to be labelled.
▪ Mega System Of A Down && Simple Plan fan ♥
▪ I love to draw ♥
▪ I reply to random PM's ♥
▪ I love to make new friends ♥
▪ I own 3 sites called Nyx Online. && Yotta Pixelz && Nyx Online Blog

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:14 am
User Image

User Image
//BUMP♥
My Name is Natsuki-Rena but call me Rena, which is my real name^^
I'm 13 and my birthday is on May 26th
I'm Thai but live in the U.K and I'm a very hyper-active, anime obsessed girl ((*Hooray!))
My favourite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho but I've seen alot more if you visit my profile =D and I love Wolves

Sapphire Skillz

Lyrical Dahlia

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:33 am
Hello!!! I'm Lyric.. 25 (26 one week from today) I'm old by Gaia standards... And pretty much have no life at this point lol. I have been looking for a real job (a career not just a job) for over a year. I am a college grad and sadly enough had to move back in with my parents. To pass the time between job hunting I stay on Gaia.

I have a dependent cat who always needs me for something. His name is Timber. I have a husband who doesn't live with me (long story) And right now I'm just chillin!

I like to occasionally party and have a good time, I own a shop on Gaia making blinkies, blinking banners and blinking avatars because of my inaccessibility to obtain gaia cash.

I like to make new friends, I like to read (yes I do!) I used to watch tv until it blew up. My favorites are South Park, Ugly Betty, Family Guy, Two and a half men, and I have a crap load of DVD's (Can we say over 500?)

I'm a massive music geek and I like just about anything from classical to rock...

I feel like this is becoming an ad for e-harmony or something.

I like to have intelligent conversations and when I'm not on gaia (or looking for a job) I'm playing World of Warcraft (World of Warcrack known to some) I like fantasy and some anime.

I think that may quite possibly be everything to know about me at this time. I'll keep you updated if that changes for sure!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Hi...I'm Chi (but I'm known to be called Chi-chan by some)
I'm 17, I'm a horrible cook (I even burnt cereal once... sweatdrop ). I'm a senior in high school and I'll be the first out of my family to actually graduate high school. I'm basically laid back, goes with the flow, sarcastic fool who doesn't really have a bad side. I'm a horrible listener, and I procrastinate on just about every single work that I have to do...but I always get the job done. I'm extremely smart - was able to do highschool math when I was nine...however, do to a rather unfortunate accident (long story short - treadmill plus tile floor and a my head in the middle does not match up together) I tend to lose thoughts here and there. So yea.....hi xP

More stuff on my profile xP

chidorilash

Amia-Chan

Generous Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 pm
    'Ello all~ I'm Amia-Chan but you can just call me Amia, or any other nickname you can think of. Recently, Mi-mi has been a hot one. I'm sixteen and female. I live in the South-East, where it's always hot until around January and February, then it decides to freeze. Ick. Anyways~ I absolutely love to role play! It's a passion. If you're interested, just message me and we'll think of something. Haha. So, I'm also vegetarian so I don't eat meat. I don't care if other people eat meat or whatever, just don't argue with me about it or try to force your beliefs on me. Oh, and I'm bi-sexual. I'm not shy at all, I'm a very open person. For the most part.
    Tee~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 pm
I'm a slightly funny gingerkid who's stuck outside of his home!

I adore cooking, and, as such, do it a lot.

I play more games than I should.

I also have a gregariously large amount of free time on my hands.

That is all.  

Prostiboots

Tipsy Elocutionist

12,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Yamikue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 am
Hello, I'm Yamikue. But my real name is Yukari. People generally call me Yami, Yuki, or Kari though.

I'm a strict vegan, and I live in southwest England. In all honesty I don't enjoy it here, and am looking towards pursuing a voice acting career or something in the entertainment industry in Japan.

In real life I don't actually do much, as I live in the middle of nowhere which generally kills off my motivation and my good mood at times. It's unfortunate, but I'm hoping I'll be able to move out once I find a place and have the money to move out. I have a ridiculous amount of free time, which sometimes can not be a blessing, trust me.

I have a total of 10 piercings, and no tattoos as of yet. I have very strong opinions about certain things, and naturally that means if the topic arises, you're going to see quite a long rant from me.

I originally joined in 2005, and on all of my previous accounts as well as this one I've probably made about 15,000+ posts in total.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff