Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ISLAND RESORT OF LOVE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:41 am
"Nice to meet you Ella" he tells her as Necera runs into him. "Its quite alright" Zander says spinning around as he notices the bandages. "what happened...are you ok?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Zach smiled bitterly. "What's there to talk about? I was a coward. Even at age nine, I was still the best swordsman in the family. But I didn't help. I'm just a coward..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:48 pm
Ella looked at Zander, then to Necera, " I have to go inside now..." she said, "Bye Zander..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:48 pm
"Actually, I was headed outside to explore the resort" he tells Ella as he turns to face her, then blushing he says "you are more than welcome to come with me...if you'd like Ella".  

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:35 pm
((which one is he talking to?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:01 pm
[[he was talking to Ella]]  

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:17 am
((Oi, can I have two more characters?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:05 am
[[sure Chaos]]  

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:04 pm
Character name: Kilik
Character name: Xianghua
Appearance: Kilik
Appearance: Skye
Bio: Xinaghua's friend for a long time, practices staff fighting in self defense.
Bio: Kilik's friend, secretly likes him. Stalks him often. Wields a small blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:43 pm
fullXmetal
"Nice to meet you Ella" he tells her as Necera runs into him. "Its quite alright" Zander says spinning around as he notices the bandages. "what happened...are you ok?" he asks.

she touched her forehead with the other hand and said "i ran into this kid and he pulled a SWORD of all things on me"  

browneyedemo

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:00 pm
Zander faces Necera "a sword huh...? weird" he replies to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:04 pm
"freaked the hell outta me" she said with a sigh pushing her bangs back where they were  

browneyedemo

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:05 pm
Kilik heard this and smiled. "Zach, eh?" He laughed. He walked over to them, Xianghua trailing behind him. "Person you're talking about is Zach, my friend." He balanced his staff on his shoulder. "And he just likes to be safe. Can't say I blame him; His brother killed his family and is still on the loose."

Xianghua tilted her head. "And I have a sword..." She murmured, revealing a small and odd blade.

((Soul Calibur, her sword))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:32 pm
she glared and looked him over and said "yea i heard that, but hes not the only one with problems." her brown eyes darkening as she rubbed her wrist as if it was a habbit, not even noticing doing it.  

browneyedemo

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 pm
Kilik laughed. "No duh. I point that out to him constantly, but he insists that it's why he's like that. Personally, I think he's just dwelling on the past too much."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff