Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Are You Obsessed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skeledragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:14 am
I took a HP Obsesive Quiz and I think I got 78 % which is good because that's a good percent to be at!!
Also to answer that questions: YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! I am Obsessed!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:43 pm
Kari Seregon
Yah, people tell me I'm obsessed and weird all the time... But they also call me insane, and I don't think that's because of my love of Harry Potter... blaugh
that sounds like me too  

RedRose07

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:46 pm
yeah i'm definately obsessed and have been for quite some time. my room is part harry potter, part spongebob, so i get made fun of for being "childish" but i really really don't care. i'm unique i like to call it heh compared to my friends i am at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:02 pm
RedRose07
Kari Seregon
Yah, people tell me I'm obsessed and weird all the time... But they also call me insane, and I don't think that's because of my love of Harry Potter... blaugh
that sounds like me too
Same Here  

Volley_chick

insaneerin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:14 pm
Everyone who meets me calls me obsessed. No one I know around me is as into Harry Potter as I am so I get labeled as obsessed.

I have at least 8 Harry Potter tshirts and 3 kitchen bags (yes, I have measure it that way xp ) full of Harry Potter things.

Although there is one flaw to my obsession. I dont want the books to end so I think that the later I read HBP, the later the book will end (stupid, I know but I do it anyway) so I havent read HBP yet. But I know everything that happens pretty much in it and I DO plan to read it.

But I dont mind if people call me obsessed. Its all good with me!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:16 pm
I am SO obsessed!! whee And I take being called weird a complement. so i guess it doesn't bother me at all. It's really funny, I have a harry potter back-back that I take to shcool with me and I get alot of comments about it! (mostly good, but sometimes mean. whee ) And I totally get into house spirit I wore a harry potter shirt to school and people where all "Syltherin's better", and we totally had a whole conversation about it! Is anyone else had that sort of experiance? or am I the only one sweatdrop  

emoplatypus

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:27 pm
yes. many times also insane and freaky!
doesn't bother me though.
i mean its not like there lying.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:00 am
Dont forget.. you can find out how obsessed you are here: http://www.fuuko.com/hpquiz.html

Its a Harry Potter Obsession Quiz xd  

insaneerin

IceHogsGoal!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:29 pm
At some times I can be obsessed with it, and other times I'm not. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:51 am
Um i dont know if im odsessed about harry potter. I have no idea. I was never quized but i dont go any where with out my harry potter books so if i dont remeber something i just look at the books. And i dont think i am udsessive but maybe i am. Oh and people As every one should know by now i am head of the rping in this quild. And i was hopeing that all the people that likes to rp would join. Here is the link if you cant find it. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1383871&page=1 Its called ~H.P And The Order Of Phoenix rp~. Thx for your time.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

im hot youre not

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:24 pm
I like harry potter, but nobody has ever said i was obsessed. but i know this girl whos so obsessed, its like scary. if you try to have a friendly conversation with her, it ends up to be harry potter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:16 pm
I used to be really bad two years ago, but i'm fine now and i can have an intallegent (ha i spelt it wrong) converstion about it with out screaming at people if they don't believe in the same shippers as i do.  

xXTrue610loveXx

peemypants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:16 pm
okay im not an obessing dumbcough, like other people i know, *cough*cough*. so yeah, hehehehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:50 pm
Yeah, but not that i'm obbsessed with harry potter...more like with queen and gay dudes in drag.  

I_Love_Willy_Wonka

peemypants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:50 pm
I_Love_Willy_Wonka
Yeah, but not that i'm obbsessed with harry potter...more like with queen and gay dudes in drag.

Ha ha ha ha ha, yeah i know waht you mean... razz  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces