Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
KimbaAladi here! (I'M FINALLY BACK!...SORTA...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who missed me?!
  Me!
  Not me.
  I don't even know you.
View Results

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:54 pm
FloraGabu.
From the french tamer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:08 am
How about AguFlora? That makes more sense, since Agumon actually met Floramon. biggrin I'm still loyal to either PataGato or WizGato.  

Hakari Niko

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:40 am
Both sound cool lol WizGato will always be one of my favorites. So what as both of yours favorite digimon season?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:00 am
Season 1 or 2. The others get too complicated. I'm not a huge fan of the cards with digimon, Digimon as people is just too weird, and I haven't seen season 5 yet.  

Hakari Niko

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:29 am
I've only seen a few episodes of season 5 and from what I saw it was good. Gaomon is my favorite digimon from that season.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 am
Yeah, he's cute. Gatomon is still is my ultimate favorite.  

Hakari Niko

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:18 pm
I think Gatomon is a lot of peoples favorite digimon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:22 pm
True. ^^  

Hakari Niko

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:23 pm
Didn't Gabumon meet her too?
Wasn't it T.K. and Matt who met Catherine?
I remember because their grandfather was there and they were both like "GRANDPA!"...right?

And to me WizGato beats PataGato anyday.

My favorite season was season 3, mostly because the storyline was admittedly darker and more realistic...to me anyways. My least favorite of all is season 2.

I've seen quite a bit of subtitled season 5. Actually I saw all the way up to around the time Lilamon appeared. Gaomon and Falcomon are my favorites from that season though.

My overall favorites are Gabumon, Agumon and Elecmon, but of all digimon ever, its gotta be Panjamon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:13 am
Matt was in Mexico with Ken when Tai and T.K. met Catherine and Floramon. Tai had yelled Grandpa to be funny.

Why don't you like Season 2? I just couldn't get into Season 3 since I never saw it from the beginning.

Darkyoaifox

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:50 am
Tk yelled 'Grandpa', and it was tai there.

How can you not like season two?! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:39 am
Ohhhkayyy.
Right, anyways so... redface

I didn't like season 2 because it was kind of cheesy. Like, when they all went to get their second digieggs they "just happened to say the name of the attribute." like "VEEMON I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND!" or "I PROMISE TO BE TOTALLY SINCERE FROM NOW ON!"

*goes off in a corner to throw up*
*comes back*

and a few of the digimon sold out. Like Nefertimon. Also Pegasusmon, "Patamon IS SUPPOSED TO BE ANGELS ONLY!!!"  

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:56 am
Well, I agree with the cheesiness part. After all, the kids did know their traits ahead of time. But I think that the armor digimon were a nice variation for once.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:51 pm
I have to agree with the cheesiness and nice variation and just say that Season 1 will all ways be the best lol  

Darkyoaifox

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:00 pm
I guess.
But Season Four was kinda cool too. Although a lot of my friends would have rathered they had digimon partners and then spirits.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff