Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:16 pm
Kate shrugged and smiled softly, "Well, that's the way its always been.......for as long as i can remember anyways."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:09 pm
"Thanks Johny," Kat yelled after him. She looked down at her shoes in embarrassment. Why am I getting so nervous around him? she asked herself.
Jesse frowned. He had the urge to hug her, but restrained himself. He looked at her sadly. "I couldn't imagine facing all this alone," he said.  

Eternal Night 27

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:03 am
Name: Elizabeth Summers
Species : vampire
Real age (vampires only) : 25
History: her family died in a fire when she was 15. She was 17 when she was changed. She had been walking back to her house when a vampire bit her, he didn't kill her but nearly did. She was changed and made herself become a vegitarian.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : doesn't really care
Appearance: http://www.rachelbilson.com.ar/pictures/rachel-bilson12.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:19 am
Name: Dimitri Skylaker
Species : vampire
Real age (vampires only) :27
History: met Elizabeth while she was being turned, he took her in and was with her as she was turned. He was turned a few years before her after he ran away from his hoorible family life.
Food.......humans or animals (vampires only) : animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?(vampires only) : doesn't really care
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/lovelemming/Simon_Rex_.jpg  

Arriana_lynn

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:26 am
"That was the last of them" Dimitri commented to his girlfriend. "Thanks for the help. Think, all we have to do now is make this a home" Elizabeth said, leaning back in his arms. "Why don't we go hunting first before we think of setting everything up?" Dimitri suggested. "Alright" Elizabeth agreed and together they raced into the woods that were right behind the house. After feeding they decided to go deeper when they bumped into another boy and girl(hint: Jesse and Kate). "Sorry" they apologized. "We just moved in and thought that we might explore the area some. I'm Elizabeth and this is Dimirtri" Elizabeth introduced.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:07 pm
Johnny headed in the back and saw Kat again. "So when was the last time you came to work?"  

The Original Syn

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:24 pm
"Hello," Kate said smiling slightly. "I keep meeting more and more others now dont i?" She laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:28 pm
"There's more people? I thought that this was a pretty isolated place" Elizabeth said. "Stop being shy Lizzie, we worked so long to stop you from becoming like this" Dimitri teased. "It's nice to meet you, have you lived here long? We just finished moving our stuff in to our new house" ELizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 am
"Yes actually i've been here for years, the place was a bit isloated, that's why i chose to live here............"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:46 am
"Same here. We figured it would be a good spot to move. But we should be getting back home, it's getting late and we still have to unpack. Maybe we can get together tomorrow or something and we can go see what's here and whatnot" Elizabeth suggested. "It was nice meeting you" Dimitri said before he and his girlfriend took off. "They seem really nice" Elizabeth commented, opening a box and taking the stuff out. "Here's the pictures, we should save these until after we've put everything else up" Elizabeth said. Elizabeth and Dimitri worked on unboxing and setting the house up by the time morning came the house was finally set up to their liking.  

Arriana_lynn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:55 pm
"I was here yesterday," Kat said defensively. Shese looked down at her shoes.
"Hi, I'm Jesse," Jesse said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:34 am
"Well, you don't smell like them." Johnny motioned toward the serving floor. "You are nothing like them are you."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:47 am
"What do you mean?" Kat asked, snapping to attention. She was scared now. She pulled a strand of pink hair as far down as she could, a nervous habit of hers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:51 am
Johnny pulled her out behind the restuarant and made sure no one was there. "I believe we are alike."  

The Original Syn

Barb-E-Dhal

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:03 pm
Name: Max Mayflower
Species : Vampire
Real age (vampires only) : 190
History: Max was born in a small town In England. One she was about 17 She moved out on her own with her new husband her father married her off to. One day trying to get away from her dreadful life she ran into a cruel vampire. His only motive was to turn others into what he was ... dooming them to an eternity of hell. She prays on large animals to that she will never create another Vampire.
Food.......humans or animals: Animals
If you eat animals which is your favorite?: Bears
Appearance: User Image  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out