Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

SaraphinaRed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 pm
NAME: Saraphina
ABOUT ME: I love to travel - my bachelor's is in Japanese, my master's in museum studies, but I work in a language school , which I love, because I meet people, from Japan, Brazil, Latvia, all over!
PETS: An orange cat named Finnegan
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading (mostly historical fiction, true crime, and Kim Harrison type novels), shopping (big makeup and shoe fetish), practicing my really poor Japanese language skills
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic, I have a particular interest in Celtic deities though
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: on and off for 10 years, in secret mostly - long story
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nope, just happy to be here smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:59 pm
NAME: Sara
ABOUT ME: Nothing much. Learned at a trade high school, working currently two jobs. Currently writing, and composing music. Much of my compositions are very nice for meditations! I don't have a CD or anything out in the market yet. But I'm starting to look into it.
PETS: An aquarium of fish, four of which we may have to give up soon because they're getting too big for the tank and scaring the other little dudes. At my parents' house (The condo won't allow pets, although we do have the fish there. whee ) there are three dogs, two cats. We used to have a horse and two ferrets however unfortunetly there really wasn't much room and we gave them away. My sister owns one of the dogs, he's a pure bred standard poodle. Adorable fuzzy head. (Which is currently colored light pink! Poor guy. Tee hee. )
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Astrology, Drawing, Dungeons and Dragons, Music, Roleplaying, Video Games (Especially World of Warcraft.)
CURRENT PATH: Currently finding my way.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Truly studying - 1 year. Interest - 4 + or so years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Oh my goodness. I have to admit, thanks so much for the gift. I wasn't expecting that! One less to quest for. Thanks so much.

Adds: Hah. Right, this 'we' thing. I'm getting married this September. Must remind myself not to post late at night where my cognition and wits have fled my mind.  

Dragonspeech

XxIridescent Toxik--

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:01 pm
NAME: Pins {Not the really name, but it's what I prefer}
ABOUT ME: Hmm. For the better part of my teen life I've gone to Indigo schools, where you have free reign on what you wish to learn, and you create your own studies. I'm currently working on a Novel, which I of course hope to get published, and I compose music/songs for my -somewhat- band.
PETS: I have three cats {Hecate, Isis & Artemis} Hecate is black, Isis is a tabby and Artemis is orange with black paws. Two dogs {Osiris & Seth} they're both huskies. Four snakes {Peach, Monty, Bloo & Marty}.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Roleplaying, Astrology & Astronomy, Art, Runes & Tarot.
CURRENT PATH: Celtic Pagan with this and that
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying since I was three years old, my family is very into it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My mother is a High Priestess in our local Coven. We travel a lot to visit others, especially France and Ireland. We've been all over, and the best place, of all places I've seen is The Town of Salem. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 pm
It's a pleasure to meet all of you...

NAME:
I prefer to go by Chii, if I may.
ABOUT ME:
I always have a bit of trouble with this part... I guess you could say I have trouble describing myself for the main and simple fact that I always feel that I'm either giving myself too much or too little credit and that feeling slightly bothers me. Though I am more then happy to get to know each and every one of you individually and personally. ^-^
PETS:
Sadly, I don't have any pets anymore.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Parkour, free-running, RolePlay, spirituality, knowledge, logic (Though unique in itself), computers, programming, and on rare occasions video games.
CURRENT PATH:
Taoist, though a slightly different form.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
I have been a Taoist since I was 12, though then it was Vague. I read the book 'The Secret' and that taught me a lot. Upon finding that book, I started actually looking into what it was I believed. So I'd have to say I've been a deep follower for only 6 or 7 months, and I've learned a lot.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I have this condition where my mind almost never rests. I am always thinking about something and its so fast and so much that I can barely keep up with it. So I apologize now if some of my messages don't come out the way they should. ^-^;
(By that I mean my mind is constantly observing every variable of every situation and accounting for its changes and every possible way it could change and it just never stops... x.x I sleep only when my body passes out, since I can't fall asleep while my mind is racing.)  

Indisgression

Familiar Gaian

Jernni

Sparkly Millionaire

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 am
NAME: Gabby
ABOUT ME: I'm married, have a two-year-old daughter. I work full time, and my husband is a stay-at-home dad.
PETS: fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: sewing, reading, poetry, painting
CURRENT PATH: I have just recently started wicca, and am very much in the learning phase. Though it is coming very quickly
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: a few weeks to be honest. This has all come so fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:41 pm
NAME:blue
ABOUT ME:well...majority of my time is working...my off time is being with my boyfriend and watching movies
PETS:oh boy....2 gold fishes, 1 dog, 4 cats, and tons of chickens
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:read, write poems, draw, do origami, watch movies
CURRENT PATH:for a while now i don't have a current path
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:for a while now..
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:not at the moment cause i can't think of anything...sorry.

bluekerbe

moe majesty

Dangerous Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:00 pm
--- « soul's resonance »

• NAME: Kira
ABOUT ME: Social phobe. Cynic and skeptic (fun, eh?) Hyper. Weird. Easily amused. Very artistic. Fond of both nature and technology. I tend to live on both sides of a line (as in, two opposites, like nature/technology, preppy/outcast. Weird, huh?)
PETS: I have an adorable yellow Lab named Sasha. blaugh
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Books, writing, designing, photography, anime, nature.
CURRENT PATH: Agnostic but searching for something I can believe in. (was raised Catholic and hated it)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Mild interest for about a year, but I'm just now acting on it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Eh... hi? I was serious when I said I'm a social phobe. Also known as social anxiety disorder, look it up. •

« can you hear it now? » ---

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 am
NAME: Kheperu/Meriwether
ABOUT ME: Not much to say. I go to college and right now I am in a Philosophy of Religion class.
PETS: A dog named Rufus and some cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Magick, reading, writing, gaming, etc.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: For many of my teenage years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really.  

Kheperu

mominchat

mominchat

Tipsy Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:08 pm
NAME: Lisa
ABOUT ME: I like art, music, and reading. I love unconditionally and without reason. I tend to be overemotional and self sacrificial and have a hard time accepting things from others...even if I want that something with my whole being. *sigh*
PETS: Fluffy, Bubby who are Himalayan Persians, and Muffin and Brownie who are Himalayan Domestic shorthair mixes.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, listening to techno and rock, Wicca (lol), daydreaming, the paranormal, and probably many other little things, OH and blogging. Hehe.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested since I was 10, studying since I was about 12 or 13.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I'm a senior in high school this year and torn between what I want to do for a career...art or writing? Both? Or neither?
I'm also in a relationship, that, we're both determined to have last forever. Although, I'm having extreme difficulty getting used to it. I'm not self confident and I'm worried constantly of what he thinks of me. I also have a hard time accepting things from him...from anyone, but it's worse from him. I get the feeling of taking him for granted, although I am not.
I am at an emotional war with myself. I've fought against my depression since I turned 17. I still am.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 pm
NAME:Lisa (Someone else shares my name!! XD)
ABOUT ME: I was born and raised Christian but i am currently trying to find myself because i have been feeling lost lately. I am a highschool student that enjoys chatting.
PETS: Dog and Horses
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Anime, Manga, Compuers.
CURRENT PATH:Raised Christian, Exploring other Religions (like Wicca)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A couple weeks, maybe a month.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am currently exploring and trying to learn as much as i can about Wicca because i feel connected to it.  

Rurouni92

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nattfodd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:35 am
NAME: Nattfodd
ABOUT ME: Musician, marketing consultant, merchandiser.
PETS: 3 cats.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, drugs, TM, spirituality, philosophy and magic.
CURRENT PATH: Thelema
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About a year? Maybe more.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm sure you'll find out more as I post smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 pm
NAME: Danica or Danya. Though Neko also works.
ABOUT ME: Theatre Major in a town outside of Phoenix. I have a huge passion for musical theatre specifically, which is what I want to go into as a career.
PETS: No domesticated pets, but I do share my house with a bunch of completely wonderful funnel weaver spiders (non-poisonous cousins to brown recluses). Which is good, since I've loved spiders ever since I was little.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Besides performing? Knitting, sewing, drawing, writing, reading, painting, historical re-enacting, playing guitar, photography, and watching TV (specifically British Sci-Fi or Comedy). I also have a strong interest in the Titanic, which I've had long before the movie ever came out and if I weren't trying to go into theatre as a profession, I'd probably be working on become a marine biologist so I could go study the various species that have been found only on the wreck of the Titanic in the past 20 years.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested since I was little, I started studying when I was 13, and I began practicing when I was 14.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My syntax may go a little wacky due to growing up in PA with a very Penn Dutch family, which has kinda affected the way I talk and type. At least on here you don't have to worry about my accent!
Also, I do have a tendency to defend Mormons if people start bad mouthing them and getting the facts completely wrong. The reason behind this is because I live in a town that is mostly Mormon, have a lot of Mormon friends, and I really hate it when people get things completely wrong or are basing their entire opinion of a religious community on what a group of fundamentalists do (polygamy, child brides, etc.). Also, while I may disagree with the practice, I also tend to defend their missionary program since I have a lot of very good friends who are either on their mission/have done their mission, and have seen the good it did for them.  

Neko Enjolras

Starlock

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm
NAME: Starlock's good enough.
ABOUT ME: I'm currently working on my masters degree as a natural extension of a desire to serve Gaea in whatever way I can. Science is awesome and in many ways, more occult than the occult (laughs). I also have a mostly untapped potential to be a freelance artist; the skill mostly gets used for making religious objects or gifts for friends and family at this time.
PETS: Do plants count? I plan to get a cat soon, but I'm not sure how well that will work with all the plants I have around. xd
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Gardening, botanizing, being outside, reading (mostly non-fiction), arts and crafts (in a wide variety of mediums and methods), role-playing, gaming.
CURRENT PATH: Neopaganism. It's difficult to be more specific because of varied use in terminology, so rather than attempt to do so I'll just state the core thrust of my path: Gaea. I'm uber nature-centered and work with this immanent Sacred/Divinity in a direct, locally-oriented fashion rather than through classical Pagan pantheons. I also work with Sun and Moon as they're powerful influencers of Gaea's happenings and within Gaea I put more or less emphasis on specific elements largely depending on locality.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING: Actively and knowingly? On a generally daily basis since 2004. Less actively and ignorantly? For considerably longer (by ignorantly, I mean I was completely unaware of the movement known as Neopaganism but was engaging in remarkably similar practices, though on a less active basis).
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: It's not cogito, ergo sum. It's estis, ergo sum. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:45 pm
NAME: Nickname is Korvin
ABOUT ME: Fine Arts major at Kent
PETS: 1 dog, 2 cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Tae Kwon Do, drawing, writing, reading, going online
CURRENT PATH: Raised Christian but... not very connected to it.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Practicly my whole life I've been interested, just started studying a few years back
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: not particularly.  

Mystic White Raven

sunless product

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:39 pm
NAME: Raven
ABOUT ME: I love to write, read, and draw. I study martial arts too. I have a job at Taco Bell right now- not fun. Also, I'm a junior. '10! xd
PETS: yorkie named Spencer.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, drawing, singing, tae kwon do, internetz :XP
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: about 3 years. :3nod
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nope!  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games