Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:20 am
((0_0 That's not a writer's block. XD For me, writer's block is usually when I have a one-liner or 3-liner...or 0 lines...))

"Haha! Yes, indeed!" Lily responded with a bit of hearty laughter. "Hm... Well, I don't harbor any magical powers. At least, not that I know of. So don't ask me if you run into magic troubles!" Lily added informatively, "Though I think I just met someone with magic powers earlier, who is also seeking the sword. My, my...there are a lot of people who are searching for Excalibur! It seems as if everyone has their own little reasons too. May I ask why you are looking for the enchanted blade?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Luna giggled lightly at the girl. After Lily was done talking, she rose, walking over to her drink and grabbing it. She made her way over to the group again. This was quite the conversation so far...and with a complete stranger as well! She sat down, smiling at her. "Alright. I won't. Lets just hope we don't run into magical troubles during the journey..." She said, taking a gulp of Ale. She put the glass down on the table, looking at her as she asked why she was looking for it. "Well...I want to become queen..." She said, looking down at her glass. "Not for...greed...as some would say. I want to do more to help the people...you know? And I think if I find the sword and become queen...I can surely help everyone out..." She smiled lightly. "As for the other two...I don't actually know why they want the sword..." She said, jerking her head at the other two. Zaidin glanced over at them. His yellow eyes looked at Lily, then turned away. Isis didn't even bother to notice that they were talking about her. "What about you? Why are you looking for the sword?"  

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 am
Lily smiled, sensing Luna's genuine nobility. She can't possibly be lying! I can...sense good emanating from her. It's hard to describe, but my intuition tells me that she's most definitely trustworthy!

"Yes, I believe you. You just want to see if you are the destined Queen, the Chosen One, and if you are, you will only use your power for good," Lily said, explaining her thoughts. Then, Lily turned to Zaiden and Isis. Since the two of them didn't speak that much, Lily couldn't assume anything about their intentions or true personality. She was positive that Luna was true and good, but she didn't know about the other two. "How about you two?" Lily echoed Luna's question. At first, Zaiden seemed rather cold and quiet, and Isis seemed a bit more friendly, seeing as if she had a friendly face on. But don't judge by first impressions, Lily reminded herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:36 am
Seymour sighed as he dragged his sword along the wet grass. He looked royal, wearing expensive armor and a large blade, but it was just part of the kingdom he used to be a knight in. He aimlessly stared around, finding others staring at him. He sighed and entered a tavern, wondering if he might get any hints where Excaliber is....  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:00 am
Lily looked up from her conversation as someone entered the tavern. The person who entered was a man in a knight's general attire - fancy, heavy armor and a large, elaborate sword. He looked like was was pretty rich and wealthy, and probably of high status. Lily didn't know who he was, though, and she had never seen him in Camelot before.

Fleur snapped her fingers, and her cloaked henchmen brought out a lovely, silk scarf that was violet and swirled pink in color. She wrapped it around her neck, and it went along with her pretty violet gown perfectly.

THe cloaked man wondered in exasperation, Sometimes I wonder how she succeeds in her plans... I meant a scarf or a cloak as a disguise! Oh, no matter... At least I am getting paid for this... From the ship came forth many men leading a lovely carriage. The carriage was a glorious white hue, painted with flecks of gold. Soon, two horses were led to the carriage, and as the whole vehicle was set up, Fleur waited. She was obviously the one who would be having the glamorous ride.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:51 am
(( XD;; Um...How does Lily know Luna's name? They haven't been formally introduced...))

Luna looked over at her team-mates, grinning lightly. "Yeah guys? I don't even know why and we've know each other for months! Care to lighten things up?" She asked with a big grin on her face. Isis froze. What was she suppose to tell them? She wanted it, then was going to kill them off? She was a smart girl...she could pull off any excuse. She smiled brightly at them. "Well...actually..." She started, laughing a bit. "I don't even know what I'm going to do with it once I find it! I want to make sure it's out of evils hands first of all...and we'll see where that takes me." She smiled. She thought she was rather convincing. Zaidin once again glanced at her, his eye narrowing coldly. "None of your business...." He hissed lightly, turning his head away from her. Luna sighed, looking back at Lily. "Sorry...he ain't much of a people person...." She said, looking around as she saw a newcomer into the tavern. She smiled lightly, looking back down at her drink.

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 pm
((Oops... XD I'll fix that! Thanks. Even I make mistakes. razz Let's introduce everyone's names soon, and get it out of the way.))

Lily made sure not to show anything, but something about Isis' voice seemed ominous. Sure, her voice was sweet, she laughed, and she smiled. But, Lily's observant eyes caught Isis' body freeze up with the question. And, it seemed like the smiles were convincing on purpose. A bit too convincing. I suspect her of something ...bad. But, I can't let it show! We'll just pretend to be friends. For now, I guess... "Oh, that's great!" Lily said with a smile at Isis. "That's like what I want to do. I am questing for the Excalibur to protect it from others. All I want to do is to guard it from evil. I doubt I'll be the Queen or anything like that..."

Then, in reply to Zaidin, Lily said, "Oh, that's okay...I guess we all have our reasons?" Lily thought to herself, He's a tricky one. I can't tell if he's bad or good. Maybe he's just neutral? His voice seems cold and harsh, but I don't know...At least he's not feigning innocence. "Oh, I'm Lily by the way!" Lily piped up suddenly, realizing they hadn't introduced themselves. She hoped that Zaidin would give his name now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:28 pm
Luna smiled. "It's nice to meet you Lily! I can't believe I didn't even introduce myself! How silly..." She laughed. "I'm Luna." She smiled, before Isis butted in. "Names Isis! It's nice to meet ya!" She giggled. She slightly felt disgusted with herself for being so...cheery. It was only for a little longer, she supposed. Luna looked at Zaidin. "Well....?" She asked. Zaidin glanced at her. "Well what?" He asked coldly. "Aren't you gonna tell her your name?" Zaidin shook his head. "She didn't ask me directly..." He muttered. Luna sighed. "Aw come on! It would be nice if we could all get along!" She smiled. He sighed. "It's Zaidin..." He said, looking back down at the counter. Luna smiled at Lily. "Sorry. He's a bit of an odd one. He won't talk or answer you if you ask him directly..." She said, punching his arm lightly. "But we love 'im anyways!" She laughed. Zaidin gave a small, annoyed grunt, ignoring what Luna had just said.  

Mad As The Hatter

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:25 pm
Seymour sighed at the way a someone looked at him. He hated how everybody always looked at him like royalty. He didn't know why, it just made him feel like people overestimate him. He had these from his old life. Before he was banished.
Whoa! Don't bring that up again. I donotwant to remember....
He walked across the room. He sighed as more people stared at him.
"QUIT IT!" He said loudly. and people quickly looked away. He wished he had a different pair of clothing..The armor was all he had.
"Why me?" He muttered to himself after he ordered some Ale. "And why am I wasting the low amount of money I have?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:48 am
Lily concentrated on Zaidin's voice. She tried to figure out his true nature, but he didn't speak enough for her to figure anything out. But, then, when he said his name, and looed back down at the counter, Lily peered into his eyes for a moment. They seemed pure and true, even if his voice seemed gruff and cold. I can never know for sure, I suppose, but it's something about those eyes...I think he's trustworthy. Enough.

"Nice to meet you!" Lily said with a smile. "Luna, Isis, Zaidin..." She nodded at each of them after saying their names, as if confirming, and memorizing it with each nod. Her eyes lingered on Zaidin a bit longer than everyone else. He was definitely a tricky one to read.

Lily jerked up, hearing the armoured man yell. "Whoa!"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 am
Seymour took a sip of his ale, completely ignoring the stares coming from most people. He continued to talk to himself.
"Excaliber...From what I know it is the only way I can find my purpose...I don't care if I can pull it out.." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 am
((I'm going to say something that isn't in my profile...I forgot. XP

Seymour is mostly good. He goes on the side that pays the most for about a day...but mostly he's on his own. But the main reason I put him in Neutral is because of his 'Double personalities' His other side is pure evil and will go on sluaghters..))  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:34 pm
((I added that into your profile. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:11 pm
((Thanks.))

Seymour felt a sudden rush of cold wrap around his soul. His eyes flashed a reddish-yellow. He had a look of shock on his face, which would soon be replaced with insanity. "Oh, god..." He muttered, and dashed out of the room. He left his payment on the counter, hoping the bartender would find it. He ran behind a tree, out of the city, so nobody would get hurt.
He felt like he was slipping away, almost like having his soul replaced. And that was almost what was happening. His eyes glowed the full on red. It glared in the sunlight. He laughed so insane that no sane person could pull off.
No...Not again... If I find Excaliber, I hope it cleanses the sou-
Darkness.
Thats all he saw as his body dashed towards the kingdom to destroy it.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:44 am
Lily glanced over at the man in armour as he muttered a bit, and then ran out with a look of shock on his face. "Okay...?" Lily murmured to herself. "What was that all about?"

Lily alerted the bartender, "Excuse me? The sir who just exited has left his payment right there." Lily gestured to the coins on the counter.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff