ahaha, that hand comment is hilarious  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 am
My girlfriend is a bat!  

Opossumbly

Undead Elder

Sexual Lettuce

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:30 pm
Yes.
We met at MFM 07', and again at AC 08', dated aroun s the time of MFM 08', and I moved in before FC 09', and we plan marriage after AC 09'.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:13 pm
No but he supports it and doesnt seem to mind. He didnt really know what one was until he met me and I explained what I was doing and such.
He doesnt really care x3 its a 'cute weird hobby' i just happen to participate in to him.  

aBlackPie

Magical Pumpkin

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
My mate is definitely not a furry. He's supportive, even though I'm not a full-fledged furry. His pet name for me is Kitty. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm
That hand comment gave me a good laugh. biggrin

My mate is a fur. Tho not as big into the fandom as I am. But I love her. How we both found out we were into the fandom was completely random. ^^;  

RaiderSkyFire

ocelot ninja

Romantic Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 pm
Elephant_Man
No. I once half-jokingly mentioned something about being turned out by turned on by cartoons to my girlfriend, and she seemed horrified by the thought, so I never brought it up again.

Am I alone on this?

well your not alone on the part of being turned on by cartoons. I get turned on when my sims make out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm
well i'm not entirely sure. We met about 6 years ago.

I've always been alone as a furry and never gave a shat what others thought. we started dating and i had someone to share with. smile I think he was a bit embaressed about how I acted more animal then human. we had are bumps but we love each other. now he is at least understanding about how I am. we have a very open relsinship and wither he's furry or not. I'll bite anyone who tris to take him away. Humping him is ok though biggrin  

ocelot ninja

Romantic Explorer

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 pm
Both of my mates are furries.

I am committed to two people; my wife, Honah Lee/Aaamory, a brown furry dragon, and my husband, Zlatohrbitek, a red fox. We had a large wedding (200 people, catered, string quartet, attended by all three of our families, the works).... and it was partially furry themed (tastefully so).

Yep. We're that geeky.

Here's a picture of us with our furry-geeky wedding cake -- those are our characters on the top. I'm the black dragon on the cake, and the girl in the glasses. The topper was done by Fireeyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Close up of the cake. The wedding's official theme was "woodland", we had our ceremony in the forest, ferns and moss decorated everything, colors were lilac and green.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We also had dragon cake serving utensils, and our characters in a woodland setting on our invitations.

I'm not sure how I would feel if my mates weren't furries -- I met Honah outside of furry fandom, since we met in Jr. High more than fifteen years ago, but we grew into it together. We met Zlato on a furry MUCK. Furry is an integral part of our life, I must say. Honah is an artist -- a professional animator -- who does furry commissions on the side. Zlato and I make furry stuff a big part of our lives.

Obviously we have tons of other interests too -- between the three of us we're into art, music, hiking, outdoors, poetry, literature, fitness, games, gardening and horticulture, animals, horseback riding, etc. But furry is definitely important to me, so it'd be very lacking for me if my mates weren't into it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:41 am
Bigamy?

Woah, that's new to me.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm
It's not bigamy. Bigamy is multiple marriages recognized by the government, and it's illegal in the United States. It also implies a non-equal relationship, which does not describe the shape of our equal triad.

It's polyamory: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/polyamory-102-a-consensual-non-monogamy-support-thread-open/t.49110587/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 pm
MoonJeli
It's not bigamy. Bigamy is multiple marriages recognized by the government, and it's illegal in the United States.

I find it funny that the government won't recognize different kinds of marriages mostly because it would upset a particular group of people, but yet the ceremonies and social recognition of those commitments still happen even if the government doesn't acknowledge it. ...I don't know, just being randomish I guess.

Congratulations on your marriage! heart  

Garek Maxwell

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:05 pm
MoonJeli
It's not bigamy. Bigamy is multiple marriages recognized by the government, and it's illegal in the United States. It also implies a non-equal relationship, which does not describe the shape of our equal triad.

It's polyamory: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/polyamory-102-a-consensual-non-monogamy-support-thread-open/t.49110587/

This thread didn't solve my doubts ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:43 am
Garek Maxwell
I find it funny that the government won't recognize different kinds of marriages mostly because it would upset a particular group of people, but yet the ceremonies and social recognition of those commitments still happen even if the government doesn't acknowledge it. ...I don't know, just being randomish I guess.

Thank you. <3 We've been together six years, but our wedding was just in September.

[-Erik-]
MoonJeli

Well, it wasn't meant to solve any doubts, just make it clear it was a completely different thing. Your doubts don't have a bearing on my relationship, after all. A quick search of polyamory on Google will turn up thousands and thousands of pages with which you can learn about it, if you're so inclined, or you're welcome to ask me any questions you have.  

MoonJeli

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:46 am
MoonJeli
Garek Maxwell

Thank you. <3 We've been together six years, but our wedding was just in September.

[-Erik-]
MoonJeli

Well, it wasn't meant to solve any doubts, just make it clear it was a completely different thing. Your doubts don't have a bearing on my relationship, after all. A quick search of polyamory on Google will turn up thousands and thousands of pages with which you can learn about it, if you're so inclined, or you're welcome to ask me any questions you have.

Then... why did you link me to said thread?! I'm so confused. I'll look it up on Google later gonk

Oh yeah... Congratulations! Forgot to say that.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff