teh awesum! :D
  I dread them D:
  Never have them :(
  whutevuh ;0
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:47 pm
My best friend had a dream, where I was gay and going out with one of his college friends. :S  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:57 pm
black chrystal
my dream;
to be dead
Just kill yourself. Oh and before you do it, have a little fun doing illegal activities!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:48 pm
Rellik San
My best friend had a dream, where I was gay and going out with one of his college friends. :S
I picture you as one of those people who is secretly repressing their inner homosexual. You know, one of those people who makes a lot of jokes or just mentions it somehow and you kinda wonder about them.... smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
I picture you as one of those people who is secretly repressing their inner homosexual. You know, one of those people who makes a lot of jokes or just mentions it somehow and you kinda wonder about them.... smile

Well I don't think it helps my mannerisms are very camp anyway, as he put it, "I'm the only person he knows, who isn't the right sexuality."  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:21 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
And that's why he flirts with every girl... so we won't suspect anything... D;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:35 am
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Then you've gotta take extra steps to catch him in the act!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:43 am
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Oh crap... It's my father all over again... D:

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME RELLIK?? gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 am
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Oh crap... It's my father all over again... D:

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME RELLIK?? gonk crying
Um...did I say something?

Or is this an inside joke?

Ah well....*hides inside a body bag and ships self off to Arlington*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:56 am
I had a dream where I went to the funny farm... A glimpse into my future perhaps? neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 pm
Blackrose Kaire
I had a dream where I went to the funny farm... A glimpse into my future perhaps? neutral
If every dream I had where a glimpse into my future I'd be a homosexual trans-gendered-polygamist martial arts expert-dark sorceror-explorer who owns the entire galaxy and has been to prision many times, is responsible for much death and destruction, can morph into any creature possible, can summon the dead, and is the re-incarnation of Beowulf.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 am
Blackrose Kaire
I dreamt last night, that I was myself, but I was also watching an older version of myself and she was pregnant and the baby was growing in her really really fast, and when my older self finally gave birth, the baby wasn't there anymore... I just passed lots and lots of blood, but no baby... >_<

I had alot of cramps and pain while I was dreaming too.... And I have pregnancy dreams like that one ALOT....

not to be disgusting, but it sounds more like the start of a menstrual cycle than childbirth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 am
Ayame_Rikimayu
Blackrose Kaire
I dreamt last night, that I was myself, but I was also watching an older version of myself and she was pregnant and the baby was growing in her really really fast, and when my older self finally gave birth, the baby wasn't there anymore... I just passed lots and lots of blood, but no baby... >_<

I had alot of cramps and pain while I was dreaming too.... And I have pregnancy dreams like that one ALOT....

not to be disgusting, but it sounds more like the start of a menstrual cycle than childbirth.
Well that's what I thought it meant too.  

Awesome Akwardness

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 pm
I've been having nightmares again. Its more annoying than disturbing. They end up being dream-series, where I'll wake up after one dream, go back to sleep, and have a dream similar to the previous one, but with a different storyline. They are really long, detailed, and thus really hard to put into words.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff