Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Wolf > All other characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:19 pm
Well, on FD we were about even, on smashville you annhilated me, and I pwned on battleground.

I'd say that dedede actually has a slight advantage over wolf, but it isn't that match breaking. The slight lag kind of made using my reflector correctly impossible  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:47 pm
so its a tie?  

dragwarrior

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 pm
Slightly leaning to dedede, at least on wifi. No clue how wolf's reflector stun or dedede's best chain grabs factor in since the tiny bit of lag messes those up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:23 pm
nitnit
Well, on FD we were about even, on smashville you annhilated me, and I pwned on battleground.

I'd say that dedede actually has a slight advantage over wolf, but it isn't that match breaking. The slight lag kind of made using my reflector correctly impossible

Sometimes I get caught with such bad lag, wolf will either refuse to use his reflector half of the time, or wolf illusion himslef off the edge into death.  

Deathguiser

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:10 pm
lol well thats what happens on wifi!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:22 pm
wolf is good but a litlle cheap only because he is a slow character but his smash attacks are a little too fast  

sonicfreak1031

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:26 pm
he aint that slow  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 pm
wolf is medium-heavy, you'd have to luck up which. On the smash dojo, it is claimed that due to his low stance, he is able to move much faster than many characters of his weight. Thus making him fairly powerful, and harder to KO than either fox or falco.  

Deathguiser

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 pm
He's not really that good. With a little practice any character can beat him. The game is made so one character isn't really better than another, they're just different to fit people's play strategies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:41 pm
Oh he's good alright, top tier. In the right hands he can be a real b***h, I kid you not.  

Deathguiser

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:38 pm
i tried to beat him up with speed so i used sonic but i still lost, his was lvl9  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:17 pm
Thats because sonic has aweful KO moves.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Wolf will actually probably be like mid-high ish tier most likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:10 pm
at least high tier. He's a good character all around, I don't see anyone really beng able to deny that. BTW, who is top tier? Like Meta knight and snake?  

Deathguiser

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 am
i think they wer destined for top tier  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items