Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Open Roleplaying
The nitnit ultimate super pro expert legendary RP (New rule) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:52 pm
There were more bananas than son gokus.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:06 am
Kenny fired a Spirit Bomb at all the bananas, thus obliterating them.  

Raike99

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:29 pm
darkslasherX opened up a gate to a black hole in his stomach, then ate all of his bananas in one bite. Apparently, there were enough bananas to completely fill up the black hole, causing the black hole to explode with enough force to create a new galaxy trillions of light-years away from darkslasherX. He then closed up the gate in his stomach, and burped politely.
Eat that, thought darkslasherX, no pun intended, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:10 pm
Ian, self-proclaimed president of the United States of America.
His superpower is the ability to crappily emulate any powers he witnesses firsthand or reads in a book. He is allergic to dying.
He enjoys long runs on the beach, women, money, abusing his power and tax-evasion.

As Ian sat watching television in the Pentacle, formerly the Pentagon, he saw the television broadcast for the cell Nitnit games. "I should really do something. Hmm..."
He emulates The Flash and runs to the arena, but due to laws of physics, trips and slides on the ground for several hundred metres. "Ow."  

pathetic_negi_magician

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 pm
Nitnit then distracts everyone with one of his opening spells "Insanely depressing lyrics to NIN songs taken from a really bad lyric website"

I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But i remember everything
What have i become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone i know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear my crown of s**t
On my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stain of time
The feeling disappears
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have i become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone i know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If i could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm
darkslasherX counters as so:
He breaks out his XBox360, 36" HDTV, and portable generator that he conveniently kept in that briefcase of his, next to the Eiffel Tower and beneath his toothbrush, and popped in Guitar Hero 3. You all know what happens next.
DRAGONFORCE!!!1!  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Unfortunately the insane power of Herman WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY shattered the Eiffel Tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm
"Ah! The Eiffel Tower! My secret weapon!" darkslasherX tried to think of another way to damage nitnit, when he came up with an idea: turn back time, grab the Eiffel Tower, and return to the present with it. As such, darkslasherX invented a time machine in about 2 seconds, built it in another 3, and made his way back to about 2 minutes ago, when the Eiffel Tower was still intact in his briefcase. Then he remembered that he didn't need a time machine to travel through time. Oh, well. He picked up the briefcase and went back to the present, ready to face nitnit, Eiffel Tower in hand.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Raike99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 am
Kenny sat somewhere near darkslasherX and Nitnit; eating some nachos."Don't you think the tournament system is FASCINATING?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:16 pm
Unfortunately by traveling through time, slasher summoned LAVOS who went even further back and consumed the eiffel tower.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 pm
nitnit
Unfortunately by traveling through time, slasher summoned LAVOS who went even further back and consumed the eiffel tower.

oh shi-

Good thing the time machine I invented was the Epoch, and Lavos' inner forms are laughably easy when I'm wielding a +28491 blade of destruction. It's also good that I gave the Eiffel Tower to one of my Dittos to hold before cloning it. That's right, I have ANOTHER Eiffel Tower...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Kenny laughed,"I have the Eiffel Tower's creator on my side."  

Raike99

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:51 pm
Ian listened to the fighting that was going on and remembered that he once bought the Lego Eiffel Tower set as a child, and would have completed it but the set was stolen from him while he was asleep. He then copied darkslasherX and went back in time, took the tower set from his closet, and returned to the present.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:12 pm
nitnit laid down another 9001 trap cards.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:36 pm
nitnit
nitnit laid down another 9001 trap cards.
darkslasherX had a Harpie's Feather Duster just in case. Good thing it has no limit to how many trap cards it can take out.  
Open Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff