Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Richards v Nixons [School/Beginner-Advanced] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Gwendolynn's doodles tended to come out way better than her full-blown, fired with concentration, 'proper' sketches. Her doodles came out naturally, with no effort, and actually looked better than her sketches.
Her sketches took way too much concentration and stressed her out a bit. On that piece of scrap paper, Lynn's yellow number two pencil scratched across the page, forming a rough oval. It soon morphed into a rounded face, and then Gwendolynn added the outline of two anime-style eyes, and a quick nose and a curved line for a mouth. She drew out the ears lightly, and then the two lines that formed the neck. Beautiful waves of pencilled hair flowed down from the imaginary girl's scalp, and covered her ears. The waves went down to her shoulders, which were then sketched in. Then, Gwendolynn controlled her pencil carefully, added in details to the eyes and edited the nose and the mouth. She added in thin eyebrows, and then luscious lashes to the eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:19 pm

||Where are all the others in this role play?||

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 pm

[Charlie's in history, I just don't feel like posting minor details right now. [I will later] You guys can have the bell ring or anything whenever you want. Maybe we could be in a group class later]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:31 am

||Hm... I think that's a good idea. School's over for me, and it's kind of tedious to write about being in it. Perhaps we could skip to a group class, like Irishroseh said? I think Gwen needs a break from Faraday... sweatdrop ||

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:58 pm
((I agree. XD Let's get moving along with the RP!))  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff