View Results

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm
annie2cute
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer
annie2cute

Annie began pouting, she was dripping wet. 'Can't I just get you wettt???!' she whined in his mind.

*talks in your mind ~How do you want to get me wet huh? I just got all dried from you jumping into the water~ gives you a evil stare but smiles*

Annie only stood there smiling innocently. She rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet.

*laughs* If you want you can cover yourself in a towel and crawl up against me but there is no way i want to get wet again! *gives a stern look*

Annie put on a almost cry face as she tried not to cry.

*Sighs and opens arms* Ok... fine you win.. *murmurs* damn puppy eyes...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:35 am
She giggles at the two and Skars defeat from adorableness. She decided to go underwater, her body moving slow and soundless, almost looking like a fabled mermaid.

lndig0

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 pm
*Looks up at Annie* So you gunna come or am i just gunna sit here with my arms open *laughs and sticks tongue at annie*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:57 am
DemonFeuer
*Looks up at Annie* So you gunna come or am i just gunna sit here with my arms open *laughs and sticks tongue at annie*

Annie smiled widely as she moved quickly to get comfortable in Skar lap. She smiled innocent and whispered "Thanks".  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:01 am
annie2cute
DemonFeuer

Annie smiled widely as she moved quickly to get comfortable in Skar lap. She smiled innocent and whispered "Thanks".

*looks down at you with a funny look* Eww your getting me wet again *smiles , laughs, and puts arms around you anyways* You do know Im gunna get you back though right *smiles again*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 am
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer

*looks down at you with a funny look* Eww your getting me wet again *smiles , laughs, and puts arms around you anyways* You do know Im gunna get you back though right *smiles again*

Annie nodded into his chest, her wet hair rubbing up against his chest as she smiled innocently back up at him. "But I have a secret weapon," she smiled evilly now.  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:01 pm
annie2cute
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer

Annie nodded into his chest, her wet hair rubbing up against his chest as she smiled innocently back up at him. "But I have a secret weapon," she smiled evilly now.

*smiles back with an interested look* Oh yeah? Whats that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 pm
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer
annie2cute
DemonFeuer

*smiles back with an interested look* Oh yeah? Whats that?

Annie giggles. "You'll see...." she said evilly.  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

DemonFeuer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 pm
*pokes annies side to make her jump* Your so crazy, but if you say so *Wraps his arm around annies wet body and closes his eyes* ....If you say so annie....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:41 pm
DemonFeuer
*pokes annies side to make her jump* Your so crazy, but if you say so *Wraps his arm around annies wet body and closes his eyes* ....If you say so annie....

Annie smiled "but I like begin crazy...." she whispered into his mind  

annie_ambitious

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:41 am
"having fun sis" he said and when he saw her he smiled "so you've been swimming huh well try not to catch a cold"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:18 pm
Maria walks in in a black string bikini with a blood red rose printed on the bottom. she smiled and sat down on the side of the pool  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rainbow_Raver_baby

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:39 am
i go to the change rooms and change into my swimwear. then i walk over to the edge and dangle my feet in the pool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:56 am
**walks in, in bathing suit**
hey people!
the other pool seems empty, i wonder if there is any action in this one.  

shnag

Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces