Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:24 am
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Lazarus The Resurected

or me. i used the knife as a last resort to get those cocksuckers to stop qtrowing things at me and shoving me into walls. it worked pretty well up until the suspension.
Yah, but hey, you gotta defend your self.
No one really rats eachother out here because everyone carries something, be it drugs or weapons...

yeah my friend was being hit and she simply yelled at the person. She got it for a week because she was using obscene gestures....the ********?!?! I have no clue how tehy came up with that
and no one rats anyone out because if you do you're gonna get in trouble for what you have on you too biggrin

The rules are kinda messed up though, you try and defend yourself and you get suspended/expelled. neutral

think that's bad i got a concussion from a guy pounding my head in and i didn't even fight back, i got five days for his broken knuckles. how the hell is that fair.
yeah my friend was being hit and she simply yelled at the person. She got it for a week because she was using obscene gestures....the ********?!?! I have no clue how tehy came up with that
and no one rats anyone out because if you do you're gonna get in trouble for what you have on you too biggrin

it sure as hell aint right.

Even worse goths or anyone wearing black gets treated like s**t because apparently we're dangerous. We all went to this amazing brutal concert in town where my buddies booked a gig and the police showed up..like 3 cars for a noise problem? no This one b***h was "keeping a close eye" on us and she called them. Of course the police brought backup like there was gonna be a ******** riot just cause of who we are??? retarded!
You know how you deal with that then?

Don't give the police s**t, just walk up, ask politely to see the officer in charge and politely explain to them whats going on, your sorry their time was wasted by someone with a vendetta against you... even better if you send a person of ethnic descent, they can also claim racism against the person who called, which puts the police in a very very bad situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:52 am
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected

think that's bad i got a concussion from a guy pounding my head in and i didn't even fight back, i got five days for his broken knuckles. how the hell is that fair.

Even worse goths or anyone wearing black gets treated like s**t because apparently we're dangerous. We all went to this amazing brutal concert in town where my buddies booked a gig and the police showed up..like 3 cars for a noise problem? no This one b***h was "keeping a close eye" on us and she called them. Of course the police brought backup like there was gonna be a ******** riot just cause of who we are??? retarded!
You know how you deal with that then?

Don't give the police s**t, just walk up, ask politely to see the officer in charge and politely explain to them whats going on, your sorry their time was wasted by someone with a vendetta against you... even better if you send a person of ethnic descent, they can also claim racism against the person who called, which puts the police in a very very bad situation.

Well we had the oldest teen (i think the oldest person there was like 20) and he went out and explained we had booked this gig and the bands we had explained the type of bands and everything, granted it was booked last second (long storry the first place cancled 3 hours before the gig) But we had explained what type of bands there were. They still let us have this. The noise outside the building wasn't huge becuase teh building was brick and concrete. So they said "oh well make sure you keep it down to we don't have to come back out here" and were all like yeah ok uh huh, they leave, the music was back up.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
XWraith_LordX
Lazarus The Resurected

or me. i used the knife as a last resort to get those cocksuckers to stop qtrowing things at me and shoving me into walls. it worked pretty well up until the suspension.
Yah, but hey, you gotta defend your self.
No one really rats eachother out here because everyone carries something, be it drugs or weapons...

The rules are kinda messed up though, you try and defend yourself and you get suspended/expelled. neutral

walk through a small hick town in the summertime in a black trenchcoat and try to count how many times a cop car passes you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 am
Lazarus The Resurected
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected
Nikura Uchiha
Lazarus The Resurected

walk through a small hick town in the summertime in a black trenchcoat and try to count how many times a cop car passes you.

I just walk through my own town and there are cops all over, but trying to count how many slow down when you oass or how many watch you pass carefully.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:17 pm
I've never been beat up for bein a goth. People have always feared meh scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:23 pm
thx people ^^
your respons really helped me alot.  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100